4. Tit for tat...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thank you everyone for your encouragement and support...

Just in 3 episodes, we have crossed 650+ reads and 100+ votes... Keep supporting by your reads, votes n comments...

Lets move to part .4 ...

Two days passed since abhigya's meeting with the horrible fight and severe punishment they got...

Only a night is left for the camp to finish... The next day evening everyone will move to their places...

Abhigya prayed that they should not meet... Though their mind is not willing, their hearts are longing for each other....

(When are they going to realise this???

Indha rendum ipdiyae sanda pottutae iruka vendiyadhu dhaana....)

That night some boys in the camp decided to play some prank against the girls..

When the girls were about to take food, someone through lizard on pragya....

Pragya shreikhs and shouts...
When she looks who threw this, she is shocked...

Unknown to the problem and storm going to blow and the torture he is going to face, our abhi comes there to have food...

All the girls stare at abhi and pragya is in peak of anger... Abhi wonders what happened and about to ask....

We hear a high voltage slap sound...

Oops... So bad n so sad....

Pragya slaps very hard on abhi's cheeks... We can see the handprints clearly...

Abhi blinks n could not understand why this pragya slapped him... He just glares at pragya and moves out without saying anything and not having food...

The staffs came and shouts at pragya why she is always beating that boy... Pragya tells her what happened... The lady staff asks her not to create any issue more and asks them to have food quick and move to their blocks...

Later pragya came to know that it was a prank did by someother boys and she decides to say sorry to abhi and felt very bad for slapping abhi ..

The next day everyone packs up and starts to leave.... Pragya searches for abhi and runs on seeing him...

Pragya: abhiii.... Im so.... So....

Abhi: not a word.... Just shut up and leave... Never in our life, not dare to come infront of me...

Pragya: woha... Monkey... Dnt think too much of your yourself okay...

I did a mistake so i thought of asking sorry... but you dnt deserve my sorry.... I hate you n you never dream to meet me...

Pragya screams with full of attitude and moves....

Abhi shouts: I will pray to god .... you disgusting fuggy..

you are going to be a loser n you are not going to get a boy friend and you are going to remain single always.....

Pragya: Same too you... Irritating monkey... No girl friends... Be a bachelor till you die...

Both curses themselves and move to their places...

( God... Whats this??? What kind of curse is this???

Ipdiya saabam vidradhu... Enna koduma da idhu.... Remba over ah pesudhunga rendum)

We can see all the buses moving to their respective places....

Time flies....

Again a leap of 4 years is shown...

Now abhi is in his sweet 16... He is growing from a cute boy to a young adult... He is now a naughty, flirty and an stylish most wanted boy of the school... He completed his 10th and enters grade 11....

In other side, pragya is of 14 years now and is in her class 9... She has now turning to a grown up girl with a captivating eyes, pretty smile, petite body, intelligent brain and with lots of attitude too..

Will abhigya meet again????

Abhi's school has organised a state wide medical campaign to induce the importance of blood donation... Many schools from nearby places has actively participated...

But to our happiness... ( May be??? -

Apdinu yaar sonnadhu... Pochuda adutha sandaya.... Indha crazy yen dhaan indha saguni vela paakudho... Avlo sandhosama abhigya sandaya paakanu neenga sollradhu kekudhu...

God again a fight to come... Why this crazy is desperate in making abhigya fight... I can hear you saying " too bad crazy...")

Pragya's school too participated ... Pragya n her friends also comes to donate blood...

As they are grown up, there is a lot of changes in their appearance and looks...

Pragya enters a place to donate blood...

There stood some boys along with nurses... Some took attendance... Some helped in arranging things n so on...

Pragya hears her friends gossiping about some handsome boy and everyone wishes that he should come n touch them ( boys hold the hands to inject syringe)....

Pragya is curious to know who is he???

When pragya turn comes, she is being called and asked to lay on bed no.6... She saw a handsome tall boy coming from a distance and says something to nurse and also with a smirk and a slight evil smile in his lips..

Pragya could not understand his reaction...

The boy comes near her and asked her to lay down... Pragya is just mesmerised by the looks and the husky voice...

(What do you think guys??? Are they going to love or will they fight again??? Will abhi takes revenge from pragya???)

Okay okay... No questions... Lets focus on the bed...

The boy holds pragya's hand very tightly...

Pragya screams: aaaahhhhh..

Boy: hello miss... Dnt shout... We have not injected you...

Why are you shouting??? Spare our ears...

Pragya: sorry... Your grip is very tight...

Boy: its needed to find veins..

Pragya: oh its okay...

Pragya is being pricked in many areas in both hands n legs saying that the vein is not visible... She is screaming in pain...

Atlast thy find the vein after 10 minutes with more than 25 attempts (poor pragya... Feeling pity on you baby... ) and they starts to collect blood...

The boy come near pragya n gave a evil smile and whispers near her ears...

Boy: How is my treatement fuggy?? Tit for tat... Awesome na... Enjoy your pain... You loser pragya.... 😀😀😀😀😀

At that time only pragya realises that its none other than abhi.... Pragya could not get up to give him his punishment...

She is being injected and donating blood... She fumes in anger... Her blood starts to boil... Abhi vanishes in a fraction of second...

(This is too much abhi.... Feel pity on you pragya )

He hides from pragya's sight... Eventhough he took his revenge, his heartbeats are racing with the captivating looks, slender body and the soft skin he touches... 

Abhi brushed off his thoughts and moves from there....

The tired pragys tries to find abhi but he is nowhere to be found....

The clock moves in a rapid speed.... Hours passed .. weeks passed .. months passed .. even years too passed ..

5 years gone just in a blink...

(😀😀😀😀😀 )

Abhi is of 21 years now and he is doing his final year mba now...

He has become the hot throb of xyz college...

Girls are going gaga over his looks and every girl tries to get cozy with him and many tries to seduce him too...

Abhi too has become a complete play boy and he flirts with girls... He do it just for fun... He stay in his limits and he is a pure virgin bachelor young man with full of arrogancy and attitude...

Whats going to happen next???

Where is pragya??

How will she be???

Will they meet???

Where are the other casts???

To know more stay glued...

Time to vote, criticise and comment....

Until we meet next timr...

Its me

Your buddy

Appreciation expecting

Cliffhang maker