5. King & Queen of Arrogancy & Attitude...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thanks everyone for your lovely support in this story too... We have reached almost 900+ reads and 150+ votes... Thankyou all my new readers and new followers....

Dedicating this chapter to all the lovely abhigyans....

A pretty and a well built house is shown.... Not a big bungalow... But a decent house ... The camera zooms to the name board " The aroras" are written in block letters...

We can see ram and priya are sitting in the dining hall and having their morning coffee...

Ram: Priya.... Where are my two princess??? Still they are sleeping???

Priya: No... No... They are getting ready ... They are going to participate in the inter college youth festival...

Ram: wow... I'm sure they are going to win and make us and also their college proud...

Priya: hmm... Always praising your daughters.... But I'm a bit worried???

Ram: what??? Why are you worried??? Is there is any problem???

Priya: haan... Ram... Your daughters are really talented and  they will win the competitios easily... I don't have any doubt in that....

But our Pragya is getting too much angry and rude, now a days... She can't tolerate, if anyone points their hands wrongly towards her...

She is bold and having lots of attitude... But she is a girl na... My worries are increasing... Hope she does not get into any problems, because of this...

Ram: Don't worry, Priya... Bulbul is there na... She will handle Pragya easily....

Priya: Bulbul??? No chance... She is her di's pet... She will sing and dance only to her sis' tunes...

Their conversations were interrupted by two angry birds, who are galfing at them angrily by keeping their hands on their hips...

Pragya and Bulbul in chorus:
what's happening here???

Ram: Nothing.... Nothing... Just we were chit chatting some random stuffs... My lovely dears... Come here...

Priya: okay... Okay... Come and sit... Don't start your dramas.... Have your breakfast soon...

Pragya and Bulbul shows fake anger and doesn't move from their place... After a lot of convincing from Priya and pampering from Ram, they had their breakfast and moves for the festival....

💮💮💮💮

In other part of the same city.....

A beautiful, well maintained and elegant villa (not a big mansion) is shown.... The camera zooms and we can find that it belongs to "The Mehras".....

An elderly man in his early fifties is sitting in the living room with a newspaper in his one hand and coffee in other hand....

The face is revealed.... He is none other than the senior mehra, abhi n aaliya's father prem mehra...

A girl after finishing her prayers comes and pulls the newspaper from prem mehra's hand....

Prem: Aaliya beta... What's this??? Dont you know my day wont start without newspaper...

Aaliya: Dad... I know... But how long??? It's been two hours, you are sitting with your irritating paper and its your 10th coffee, as of noe....

Prem: uh... That much... Sorry... Sorry.... Beta... Please forgive me...

Okay... Come lets have breakfast... You have to go to school na.. I too have to go to office...

Aaliya: Okay dad... Wait here... I will go and wake up chotu too....

Prem: chotu??? So your sleepy head brother Abhi did not rise up from his bed.... Don't pamper him too much Aaliya... You are spoiling a lot, by giving up to all his demands...

Aaliya: It's not like that dad... He is missing mom too much... I'm trying my level best, so that Abhi doesn't miss mom at all... Ahead of us, Chotu is carving and longing for mom, a lot...

Prem: Aaliya beta... You are not understanding... In taking care if your brother, you are not thinking about you and spoiling your future life...

Aaliya: What's left in my life, Papa??? My Papa and my chotu is my only life and future... Please Papa.. Don't create any senti venti talks... I beg you...

Aaliya brushes off a light tear from her eyes and moves to wake up Abhi...

Aaliya: chottu... My cute brother Abhi... Wake up na... You have to go to college, right??? It's going to be 8.30...

Abhi jerks and wakes up: Oh shit... I've over slept... Sorry di... I've to rush up now....

Abhi vanishes in air and comes up dressed up in 10mins...

Aaliya: chottu... Sit and have your breakfast...

Abhi: di... Im getting late...

Prem: atleast drink this juice n go...

Abhi gulps the juice in a go and grabs a bite from Aaliya's hands...

Prem n aaliya laughs on seeing abhi's childish behaviour...

Abhi: sorry Papa... Sorry di... I'm in a hurry... I'm a Busy man, you know... Bye.. Love you both...

He kisses Prem n Aaliya's cheeks and runs quickly...

Prem: This boy, be na... He is  grown up, but still behaving like a small kid.... I can't even stay angry on him, for more than a minute...

Aaliya: Papa.. I know very well... Ahead of me, you are pampering Abhi a lot... Abhi knows your fake anger and he even knows how to cool you down...

Prem smiles sheepishly... Both Prem and Aaliya gets ready and moves to their work places...

💮💮💮💮

Aaliya is working as a teacher in a primary school and Prem Mehra is working as a manager in a small firm....

Abhi rushes to his college and parks the bike...

There stood four dreamy eyed, handsome hunks ready to kill Abhi, just by their looks...

It's none other than Abhi's besties sid (vin rana) and Purab ( Arjit Taneja)...

Sid: Again you are late man.... You are not at all getting responsible and is making us to face all the worst things...

Abhi: sorry... Sorry yaar... I've Over slept...

Purab: Don't say lame excuses like a school going kid, Abhi... We are hell angry on you and we need proper explanations for you acts...

Abhi: Arrey... Are we going to argue like this??? Or we are going to do our work... Sid come on... Cool down this puru....

Sid: Dont bring me inside your talks abhi... Puru what's your punishment to Abhi??? I will support you and be in your side only...

Abhi: whaat??? You both teamed up and left me, all alone... It's very unfair man... I'm not going to talk with you two...

Abhi whined like a child... Both Sid and Purab laughs and hugs Abhi... The trio moves inside the college....

The xyz college in which Abhi, Sid and Purab are studying is hosting an inter college youth festival....

Various programmes like dance, singing, quiz, speech, paper presentation, mimicry and various off stage n on stage events are going to be held....

Many colleges from the city actively participated in the event...

Abhi is the head of the youth welfare and cultural committee of the college... Purab is the secretary n event oraganiser.... Sid is the treasurer and he helps both abhi n purab....

The handsome hunks becomes the talk of the youth festival... All girls are drooling on the trio and just to talk n touch them, they are giving some lame excuses...

Abhi, purab and sid knows these and laughs.... They too enjoys and flirts with girls...

Purab wishes that he should meet his soulmate in this youth festival...

Sid's heart beats only for one girl but she is not at all responding to him or paying heeds to his words... He does not want any girl to fall for his charms...

Abhi's heart is unwantedly beating fast today... He wonders why its happening??? His heart says may be you meet your love??? Is it fuggy???

Abhi's mind argues: God... Not that devil fuggy again... I dont want to meet her anymore...

Though abhi's heart and mind argues, abhi wishes to see his fuggy atleast one...

Pragya and bulbul rushes for the youth festival... They are little bit late because of the huge traffic...

They missed their college bus n their team reached earlier there... Bulbul and pragya has to rush up to register their names before the registration close...

They run as fast as they could... They breaths heavily and halts in the registration counter... To their misery, the counter is closed a second before.....

What's going to happen next???

Is it Abhi's college in which Pragya is going to participate in the competitions????

Will Pragya and Bulbul are participate in competitions???

Will Purab finds his soulmate in Bulbul???

Who is Sid's heart beat???

What is Aaliya's hidden dark past???

To know more... Stay tuned...

Time to vote and pen down your views, criticisms n suggestions....

Waiting for your appreciation and recognition....

Yours cliffy buddy,
Votes expecting,
Crazmahiz...

Signing off..

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro