52. Pure love is unsaid.... Words are not enough to express it..

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Life is like the songs in our play list... Some are sweet, some are sad, some gives happiness, some makes us to feel, some makes us to dance and some makes us to cry and some makes us to fall in love too...

You are always like my favorite coffee... You are dark (rude), bitter, hot and sweet... However hard I try too, I can't pass a day without you, like my coffee...

I'm smiling like a mad whenever someone says your name... Is it the evidence that I'm falling in love with you???

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Pragya is deeply engrossed in some thoughts and dashes with Abhi and the file falls down from her hands abruptly... She glares at Abhi angrily and scolds him a lot... Abhi couldn't understand why Pragya is fuming like this and pointing fingers at him as irresponsible....

Abhi: Stop your nonsense, you arrogant devil... 😬😬😬😬... What's your problem actually??? You came and fall on me, just like that... I saved you but without saying thank you, you are scolding me haan..

Care to explain me... Why are you saying that I've become irresponsible and stopped loving my family... What did I do??? To my knowledge, I didn't do anything to face your wrath...

Pragya: You are not at all doing anything, you stupid, dumbo monkey... You are becoming too much irresponsible... Where is your so called care and love hun... You are completely forgetting everything Monkey king...

Rather  than office, deals, files, meetings and all, your family is also way too important to you ... Why can't you understand this Abhi??? Can't you do something to make Sid bhai happy??? I can't see his sad state...

Abhi: Whaatttt.. 😨😨😨😨..  Sid jiju... What happened to him??? He is way too fine na... Can't you see, how much he is happy these days as my Aaliya di is showering him with too much love... Who said to you that he is sad??? I think you are mistaken fuggy...

Pragya sighs: Uffoooo... Abhi... Can't you see clearly what is happening around us??? Do you really think Sid bhai and Aaliya bhabhi are happy???? God... How can I explain to a brainless monkey like you????

Isn't it wrong Abhi that you are not at all taking any initiative to make arrangements for Sid bhai and Aaliya bhabhi's Suhagraat.... What are you waiting for hun???? You have made them to sleep in separate rooms for a long time...

Poor Sid bhai is whining and blabbering like a crazy man seeing Aaliya bhabhi's photo... I can't see sid bhai like this... How long will he stay as a bachelor??? Go and do the arrangements soon or else, I will punch your face hardly, monkey...

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂😂 Stupid fuggy... For this simple thing, you are shouting like this.... Some problem in their kundali... So, we were waiting for an auspicious day...

Today only pandit called and  informed me about the auspicious date, matching their kundali and in two days, we are planning to give them a surprise... Just now, I informed this to papa too...

For this silly matter, you are mocking and taunting me as irresponsible .. Too bad fuggy.... How can I forget my di and jiju... But you are over reacting for this simple thing...

Pragya: Idiot... Is suhagraat a simple thing to you, hun??? What will you do, if you can't do anything with your wife in your suhagraat or you get separated from your wife for a long time????

Abhi: 😱😱😱😱... Arrey meri maa... Don't ever curse me in this matter alone... I know, I'm delaying my marriage... But never and ever, I will postpone my suhagraat for anyone or for anything.... Don't even say that my all years of dreams won't happen at all...

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂😂... You are such a shameless monkey ... Just, I'm getting curious to know... What will you do Abhi, if your wife says no on your wedding night and ask for sometime or come up with some other excuses???

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂 Simple... I will fall down on her legs and plead her not to do like that spoiling my beautiful dream... Okay.. okay... Don't kill me with your looks... No more jokes...

I will be serious okay.. It's too easy for me fuggy... I will just smile and seduce my wife... After all, who can resist the charms of the handsome hunk, Abhishek Prem Mehra.... I know my wife won't make it hard for me and I'm damn sure my wedding night will be way too romantic and filled with love, love and love only...

Pragya crooks her brows and coughs very hard.... Abhi pulls Pragya and made her to sit in the chair and gives her water... But to Abhi's shock, Pragya bursts out into laughter ....

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂😂 You monkey king is always boasting and self praising you too much... Don't know, who is the poor girl who is going to get trapped to a tail less and brainless monkey like you...

Feeling very sad and pity for that poor girl... May her soul rest in peace.... God... Please give immense strength and courage to the girl to handle this stupid monkey... Really she is going to have a tough time to handle this self praising monkey king...

Abhi gritts his teeth in anger and walks out of the room like an angry lion... He closes the door harshly making the bolts to get cracked...  Pragya bursts out into laughter uncontrollably on seeing the angry avatar of Abhi...

It becomes a habit for Pragya to tease and irk Abhi a lot after she joined in the office... She doesn't know why she finds the angry Abhi as way too cute and she purposely comes up with different ideas to irritate him...

💮💮💮💮💮💮

Two days later,

Purab is running behind Bulbul and pleading her to have some juice... But she is hell adamant not to drink it and protesting a lot...

Purab: Please my darling... Drink this alone... I won't trouble you anymore...

Bulbul: I beg you purab... I can't drink this for sure... Already our baby is sailing in five big glass of juice which you forced me to drink... Enough... I can't have anymore... Stop irritating me like this Purab.. 

You are not allowing me to watch the live entertaining performance... I just want to sit and enjoy the show... But you are hell adamant to annoy me with this stupid juice... Move... I need to watch it...

Purab: Hoye... I'm begging you to drink the juice... But you are eager to watch this stupid Abhi and Pragya's silly fight.. Is it happening for the first time??? We are watching this daily na without any break...

These two are really crazy... Don't know how come they are handling such big issues in the company, just like that... But they will fight like kids for silly and petty matters... Don't know how come they are coming up with such wierd reasons for fighting...

And poor Ram papa and Priya maa... They are getting really tired to settle their fights daily.... They are strucked between these two... Huh... If these two leaves them, they will go and annoy Prem papa.. So, no need to watch their good for nothing fight, bulbul... I don't want our baby to see all these...

Bulbul: You are not watching it Purab, like I do... Look at them... How cute and adorable they are,  when they fight.... I can sit all day and enjoy the fun... Simply mind blowing...

Purab: For heavens sake, remember they are fighting and not romancing bulbul... What so interesting to watch their fight??? We will get head ache only, if we see this.. I and sid are always space goats for their fights in office... Spare me in house, at least...

Bulbul: You are a big dumbo, Purab... Just stop complaining and look at them keenly... Only their lips are spitting the words... But look at their eyes... Can't you see, how love is overflowing through it....

Purab: The whole Mehras and Aroras knows that they love each other a lot... But these two are not at all accepting this na... God has to give some sense to them to realize their love...

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Abhi: Priya Angel... I'm strucked now... Don't know what to do... I'm helpless... This pragya is not at all doing any favour to me...

Priya: Arrey... Abhi beta... Why are you bothering and worrying this much??? Take Pragya with you... She will surely help you... What say Pragya???

Pragya stomps her feet in anger and grits her teeth..

Pragya : Help... My foot... 😬😬😬😬... I'm not going with this monkey for sure.... He will surely annoy and irritate me... Maa...  Please don't force me... I can't go...

Ram: What is this Pragya??? Go at least for the sake of your Sid bhai and Aaliya bhabhi na... You know right, Abhi beta can't handle everything alone... You go now and we will join you in some time...

Pragya: Alright... I'm going only for Sid bhai and Aaliya bhabhi... But, inform to your favourite son that he shouldn't annoy me... If not, he will lose all his teeth, today for sure...

Abhi: You devil... 😡😡😡😡... Are you threatening me.... The Abhishek Prem Mehra... Enough is enough... Today, I will end this... Come let's have one to one... Let me see who wins... You or me...

Both Abhi and pragya started to argue and fight again... Literally, Ram and priya dragged them away with full force.... They sighs as they don't know how to end up their silly fights .. But, no one knows that Abhi and Pragya can't stop fighting and this will continue till their last breath...

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Abhi and Pragya are quite busy in arranging the bed room for the suhagraat of Sid and Aaliya... Purab is busy in helping Sid to get ready while bulbul is troubling Aaliya with her mood swings but is showing off as if she is helping Aaliya to get ready....

Abhi can't resist himself as his senses are doing somersaults and his hormones are making it very hard for him to resist... Abhi rushes up his work and vows not to look at Pragya but poor guy is failing miserably as the romantic set up, scented candles, the fragrance of the roses are making it difficult to move his eyes away from Pragya....

Abhi's pov.:

Oh my God!!!! What is this.... I'm gonna end up with doing something and this fuggy is going to kill me today for sure...  Abhi.. you are dead today... The whole family is sitting outside and trapped me badly to this devil....

Huh... Why god??? Why??? Why all my self control is vanishing, when I see the smile in this devil's face... She is purposely instigating and seducing me.... Aww...  My hot and beautiful devil who is purposely doing everything to kill me...

Phew... This is going to be really tough for me... Abhi beta..  Control... Control... For heaven's sake, behave properly Abhi... Don't move your legs... Huh... God... Why it's getting too hot all of a sudden??? Is she calling me???

Don't move Abhi... Noooo... Abhi... Your cheeks are going to get her finger marks and who knows how many scars, I'm going to get in my body... God... My poor ears are going to hear all sort of bad words... Damn it... Rest in peace Abhi... You are dead.....

Without his knowledge, Abhi moves near Pragya as she called him to get the flowers... Abhi doesn't know when he end up very closely to Pragya... Abhi slightly brushes his hands in Pragya's bare waist as a sort of helping her....

The room gets hot all of a sudden and the hot breaths of Abhi and Pragya along with the romantic set up starts to create havocs in their bodies... Abhi blows air in Pragya's face making her to shiver with pleasure...

Abhi pulls pragya closer and both were looking at each other with full of love... Their eyes are expressing the love, they have on each other... Abhi slowly hits her forehead with his and stares at her longingly...

Pragya's cheeks turns crimson red competing badly with a huge mountain of tomatoes when Abhi brushes his face with hers.... Slowly passion starts to make them lose their senses and their lips started to dance to the romantic, rhythmic song of their unsaid love.....

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Abhi irritatingly groans as he felt a pat in his back... He is ready to rip the person into pieces who is spoiling his romantic time with his fuggy... He spots Sid and Purab are standing there with a teasing smile in their faces...

Abhi: Whaaatttt...😡😡😡😡... Why you two are laughing like this???

Sid: Purab... All said, today is my suhagraat... But, I think someone is dreaming about his suhagraat... Please Abhi... Will you please go to your room and continue your so called romantic dream... My room is drowning very badly with your water falls...

Purab: 😂😂😂😂😂 Sid... You said it correctly man... Behave like a man, Abhi... Why can't you go and do it in real, what you have dreamt off....

Abhi: whaaatttt... 😨😨😨😨😨.... Are you two planning to see my dead body??? That devil will suck all my blood and rip me into pieces, if I near her... I don't have the guts to romance the arrogant devil...

Sid: Huh... Abhi.. If you fear like this, you will stay only as bachelor only... We badly want to see your wedding Abhi... Why can't you accept the fact that you love Pragya a lot??? Try once Abhi... I'm damn sure... Pragya will accept it...

Abhi: Let's talk about this later jiju... This day is all yours... All the best jiju... Start your life happily... I know you will keep my di happy...

But it's my duty as a brother to say this... Please don't take anything to heart, if di does any mistakes...
Aaliya di has suffered a lot in her life... She is longing for your love only...

I know you are loving her crazily and you will never let her to get sad... So, make this house to get back it's happiness with your love and togetherness... Make me as uncle soon, jiju...

Abhi hugs Sid and wishes him All the best... Purab too  hugs Sid and both comes out leaving a tensed Sid waiting for Aaliya to come inside the room... Abhi had happy tears to see Aaliya is decked up in a beautiful saree with a bright smile in her face...

Aaliya opens her arms when she spots her little brother Abhi is standing outside with a teary face... Abhi runs and hugs Aaliya and kisses her cheeks lovingly... Aaliya ruffles Abhi's head and wipes his tears....

Aaliya:  What is  this chottu??? Why are you crying like this??? Shhhh... It's okay... Be happy... I won't hurt you jiju ever... I promise that, I will keep him happy always...

Abhi: That's better di... I have to see only happiness in this house... No more sad tears okay... Be happy like this always di... Come... Let me take you to jiju...

Abhi yelps in pin as he felt a sharp hit in his back.. He rubs his back hardly and glares at Pragya angrily who is standing there with a mischievous smirk in her face..

Abhi: You annoying devil.. 😬😬😬😬... why did you hit me like this... My poor back....

Pragya: Then what.. Stop poking nose in girl’s matter.. We will take Aaliya bhabhi to her room.. Just move away monkey...

Abhi: No ways.. Im not going to let anyone.. It’s my right.. I only take my di to my jiju.. Let me see, who dare to stop me...

Abhi and Pragya started to argue so much.. They didn’t know that they were fighting for more than half an hour and Aaliya had gone to her room long back.. Both were very tired and sits in the couch completely drained out and exhausted...

They spots Bulbul sitting along with Ram, Priya, Purab and Prem mehra..
Abhi and Pragya gasps in shock to see all are watching their fight by eating popcorns and drinking juice in between as if they are watching an action movie.. Both groans inwardly and they both run from there as all started to tease them a lot..

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Four months gone in a jiff...

Abhi and Pragya are standing in the airport with their baggages... All are instructing Pragya to take proper care of Abhi and not to trouble or annoy him..

Pragya: Huh.. Why all are giving me these many instructions.... I won’t eat this monkey.. Maa.. Papa.. I Believe me at least once.. Your son will come back to you hale and healthy..

Prem: Ram.. Don’t trouble my Pragya.. Beta, you take care of yourself.. Abhi, dont annoy pragya and irritate her.. Don’t leave her alone and take proper care of her okay.. Pragya is your responsibility and I will b happy only if Pragya is happy....

Pragya: In this whole family, only Prem uncle loves me.. Don’t know, why all are favouring this monkey.. Huh.. Okay everyone... It’s getting late.. We will take your leave.. Bye... Miss you all...

Pragya walks ahead of Abhi and all started to laugh as Abhi had to carry the hand luggages and running behind her like a porter.. All bids adieu to them happily not aware that both Abhi and Pragya are going to face a big problem in this trip.. The real threat of their life, Arjun singh will going to have an ugly encounter with Pragya after many months..

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

So, what’s going to happen next???

Where is Abhi and Pragya going???

What happened in these four months???

How come Arjun gonna meet Pragya???

Will Abhi be able to save Pragya from Arjun’s clutches????

Did Abhi and Pragya confessed their love????

Keep guessing and stay tuned..

A very long update...
Words used: 3100+

Cast your votes and pen down your views without fail...

Sorry for typo errors and grammatical mistakes...

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

CRAZYMAHIZ

Signing off..

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Sayanora...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro