56. The worst meeting, which triggers my anger...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

There will be a reason why you meet people... Sometimes you need them to change your life or you are going to be the one who gonna change their lives...

I want the person, who ill treated me to live a long life... It's because,
I want them to see my happiness and want them to realize that they don't have class even to be my enemy too...

Our fights strengthens our love... As long as we fight, our love will never decrease..

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Abhi slumps his body in the couch and opens his laptop to work on some office documents... Pragya is busily working in the kitchen and is preparing Abhi's favourite coffee along with snacks.. A blushy smile creeps up in her face, as she reminisced the morning happenings...

⏪⏪⏪⏪ 🔙🔙🔙🔙

Abhi shouts to the top of his lungs and screams way too hardly, as the water in the tap has stopped abruptly and his face is full of soap.. His eyes started to itch hardly and he couldn't wash his face, as the water is not at all coming.. He knows very well that it must be Pragya's work only and he curses her a lot as she is taking revenge on him..

The previous day, Abhi and Pragya had a huge argument in selecting the appropriate candidate for the dealership meeting.. Abhi behaved quite rudely with Pragya and is way too stubborn to send his choice only.. Pragya with anger left the office and Abhi was dancing happily that he had won an argument finally with Pragya...

But to his poor luck, the candidate he chose, terribly failed to do the presentation in meeting and faced Abhi's wrath hardly... Abhi was really scared to face Pragya, as he knows very well about Pragya's reaction.. But to his utter shock, Pragya behaved way too sweetly with Abhi and she acted as if no such arguments happened between them..

Pragya is laughing hardly and is enjoying Abhi's screams a lot and a mischievous smirks creeps up in her face.. She nears the restroom and switches on the mobile camera to record the happenings... Abhi has mistakenly slipped the soap from his hand and Pragya in a hurry to record, failed to notice the soap..

She gasps in shock and shouts hardly and she falls on Abhi who is half naked with soap covering his face... A heavy gasp echoes from both Abhi and Pragya as both their bodies are brushed together and the dual pairs meet their respective partners for an accidental union..

Abhi holds Pragya in his embrace while she is blushing way too hard as a big world war is happening inside her belly.. Not able to control her more, Pragya pushes Abhi and runs out of the washroom while Abhi screams hardly, as his back is badly hit, as Pragya has pushed him..

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Pragya smirks and eyes at Abhi who is keenly doing the stuffs.. Just then she got a call from Sid..

Sid: Hello Pragya.. How are you dear??? How is my Abhi???

Pragya: I'm fine.. Sid bhai.. He is my Abhi and not yours.. Hope, you remember that..

Sid: Ahaan.. Then go and say to him directly that he is your Abhi and you are madly in love with him.. Tell him that your anger is your way of showing the crazy love you have on him and your fights are just a show off and it's a mediator to increase the bond you two share..

Pragya whines while Arjun laughs hardly..

Sid: The great attitude queen Pragya, who is admired for her bold nature is sulking a lot, to say the three simple words.. Isn't it too late, pragya??? You two are really wierd and are hell adamant to complicate everything and are wasting the time unnecessarily..

Priya aunty, Ram uncle and Prem papa are really worried a lot, thinking of you two only and they are scared about your future life... I know that idiot Abhi won't open his mouth for sure.. Atleast, you can say it na..

Pragya: Just waiting for the right time, bhai.. Tell me what made you to call me at this time.. Anything serious bhai.. All are fine in home right??? Aaliya bhabhi is doing good na...

Sid: All are doing good, Pragya... Nothing to worry and all.. I called you to talk about some official stuffs.. It's about one of our previous office staff..

Actually Pragya, She was appointed as Arjun's PA long back and she was working under Arjun in US only... We don't have much details about her as Arjun wants to maintain the secrecy of his PA and we hardly know about her.

We even forget about her as Arjun was directly taking care of her salary and all and to be frank, all her records in our office are completely blank.. Now the problem is that she is not in touch with her family for more than six months and she didn't even send money to her family, it seems..

Yesterday, his sick mother along with her little brother and two sisters came to the office to enquire about her.. I don't know what to say to them and just informed them that she is quite busy in office works and given some money to them and assured them that she will call soon..

I don't know how to say this to Abhi.. Already Abhi is hell angry on Arjun as he gave us a tough time and bad mouthed about us a lot in the business circle and created a false impression on us.. You know very well, how we all have worked hard to achieve this status..

Only, you can handle Abhi... Pragya.. The girl's family is very poor and they are suffering a lot without her and her salary is their only source of income.. We need to do something to find the girl... I will collect all the details and send to you soon.. If possible, explain the situation to Abhi and search for that girl..

Pragya: Don't worry bhai.. I will take care of that.. We will find the girl soon and bring her along with us....

Pragya cuts the call and is deeply thinking about the girl.. Just then her mobile blinks with a message and a torn and unclear photo of a girl is send by Sid, which is handed over by her family,.. Pragya vaguely remembers that she has seen a similar faced girl somewhere..

Thinking of that deeply, Pragya carelessly mixed the coffee and places it in the tray, along with the snacks.. She cames to her reverie hearing Abhi's shout and she blinks her eyes as Abhi is yelling at her furiously..

Abhi: You heartless , arrogant devil.. Are you planning to kill me??? What the hell is this??? Is it coffee or poison???

Pragya: Shut your craps monkey, before I cut off your tail.. Ohhhh.. Now your all time favorite coffee has become poison to you haan..

Then remember Mr. Monkey king... This is the last day, you are having your favourite coffee.. Don't ever ask me for coffee and whine like a baby monkey.. Do on your own, if you want..

Abhi gasps in shock and he gulps hardly as he can't survive without drinking Pragya's coffee.. He looks at the bad coffee in his hands, which is just a little ounce of coffee filled in a mug of salt..

Poor Abhi doesn't know how to sip the salty coffee and he is really bothered what to do as of now, to calm down Pragya's anger.. A teasing smile creeps up in Abhi's face and he forwards the cup to Pragya with a mischievous smirk, gesturing her to taste it...

Pragya: Whatttt.. Did I need to drink and check this haan??? Monkey.. I think, there is some problem in your taste buds... Pragya's coffee is the best always..

My mistake.. I prepared for you na.. I have to put salt in your coffee, one day.... You are over reacting for everything unnecessarily.. Give it to me, you senseless and taste bud less monkey...

Pragya forcefully pulled the cup from Abhi's hand and keeps it near her mouth.. Abhi stiffles his laughter till Pragya drinks it and he holds his stomach and laughs hardly, seeing Pragya's funny reactions after drinking the salty coffee..

Pragya glares at Abhi angrily and nears him to strangle his neck.. A real Tom and jerry chase goes on between Abhi and Pragya and they are arguing and fighting a lot in between.. Exhausted and tired after a long time, both slumps in the couch and laughs hardly, thinking about the adventure they had in drinking the salty coffee..

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Abhi is yelling hardly as Pragya is purposely delaying to go to the party and is dressing up for a long time.... She is making Abhi's patience to go in haywire and is triggering Abhi's jealousy, as she keeps on saying that she has to look nicely in the party...

Abhi is impatiently waiting outside and biting his nails m, with the thought that Pragya has to look beautiful only to his eyes... He prays hardly that all men should be blinded enough, not to see his fuggy at all... He left out a deep sigh m, as he knows very well that the opposite gonna happen in the party for sure....

Abhi is longingly looking at his fuggy, who comes out wearing a golden party wear, looking no less than a beautiful barbie doll... Abhi couldn't stop drooling his fuggy and he nears her and pulls her closer...

Abhi: Fuggy... Do whatever you want with me .. Beat me, Scold me, bite me, kill me or even you can burn me into ashes.. Thousands of Sorry in advance...

I want to do this right now... Sorry again... Please forgive me or punish me... But, I can't resist myself, after seeing you like this...

Pragya's eyes widen in surprise as Abhi pulls her closer and hugs her way too possessively and kisses her hairs, her cheeks and so on.. Abhi looks at Pragya lovingly and cups her face, making the love to spark widely through their eyes....

Without thinking about the consequences, he closes the gap between their lips for a passionate union.. It's not too deep, yet it conveys the love and possessiveness, he has on his fuggy...

He moves away from Pragya quickly, as he is losing all his self control and asked her to come quick after adjusting her smudged lips... Abhi runs towards his room hurriedly and blushes too hardly seeing the lipstick marks in his lips...

Pragya is blushing and giggling at the same time, seeing Abhi's funny reaction and she shooks her head in disbelief and goes inside the room, to set her makeup again....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

All eyes are glued up on the etheral pair of Abhi and Pragya, who are coming hand in hand towards the party... They are welcomed grandly by Abhi's Friend Mr.Parker and Abhi's business partner Mr.Richardson.. Both were way too shocked as the party is arranged to accredit their biggest accomplishments...

After the formal get together, Abhi and Pragya met many business delegates and had a formal conversation with them.. They accepted their wishes happily and had a great time in party there...

As Pragya feels bored after sometime, she took a glass of juice and comes away from the party area, leaving Abhi... She is sipping the juice casually and admiring the place happily... Her heart is beaming in uncontrollable happiness, with the way they are appreciated, yet her inner instincts tells her that something worst gonna happen for sure....

Left in deep thoughts, Pragya failed to notice the person, coming near her and she mistakenly spills the juice in his suit... Pragya makes an oops reaction and she feels really sorry for spoiling the classy business suit... Pragya takes a deep breath and sets her mind to apologize to him, for the mistake that happened accidentally...

But Pragya grits her teeth angrily and her whole self boils in full rage... All she want at that time is to pull off those lusty eyes,which is shamelessly looking at her... She wants to bruise the mischievous, smirky face and rip of the person fully and kill him, with her heart felt content....

Pragya really want Abhi beside her at this time and she mentally curses herself for coming away from the party area, leaving her mobile too with Abhi and has to face the disgusting monster, all alone...

Pragya fists her hands in fury to see the ugly looks of Arjun, who is scanning her from top to bottom.... Pragya is not able to calm down and she feels like standing in raging fire...

The awkward behaviour of Arjun makes Pragya to get highly irritated and she turns to leave the place, as she feels that he is not worthy of her anger too... But her feet halts her steps, on hearing Arjun's whistle.. She fumes and wants to teach him a good lesson, before she leaves the place....

Arjun: Arrey wahhh... Is that you, the long saree wearing behanji, whom I have rejected ??? I'm not seeing anything wrongly, right... I'm quite surprised to see you, Miss. Arora .. what's your name??? I forget that... Pa... Pra... Some... Pra... Haaan... Pragya.. Right...

So, what are you doing here and how come you have been to US haan... By the way, do you know what is happening in this place??? It's a high class business party and you need invitation to enter this place....

You didn't ditched the security and entered here na.... You know what... The police is very strict here and they won't mind to arrest you too, for attending an uninvited party....

Miss. Arora.. May I know what funny costume are you wearing??? Did you wear it on your own will or anyone forced you to wear this???? Hey chill chill... You look so different in this... Not bad... You too looking hot and s**y... Even I can't believe my eyes, after seeing you...

So... Any boy friends or marriage proposals???? Did you come here for any work??? Haan you are now working along with Mr. Abhishek prem Mehra, right..

Did he sent you to trap me or seek forgiveness from me??? But, Arjun is not interested in that.... Never will I forgive him, for ditching me....

Pragya laughs hardly and claps her hands... She pulls a near by chair and sits elegantly like a queen and lifts her legs and place it on her thighs and started to shake it.. Pragya makes sure that her heels kick the suit of Arjun and she smirks seeing Arjun's shocky face....

Pragya: Mr. Arjun singh... I don't like to talk with as****es like you... Even you don't have class to stand in front of me too.. Dare to talk anything about Abhi, I won't mind to kill you too ...

I'm quite busy and I don't waste my precious time for the senseless idiots like you... Hold on... Wait wait... I'm talking na... Don't open your mouth or I will punch your face and it will blow badly like a red balloon...

You have to keep quiet or I won't mind your complaints, if you lose all your teeth... I will throw money on your face and you can use it to check with the doctor... But sorry to say.. You will become the costly beggar in front of me..

Sounds interesting and awesome right ... I love to kick and punish, idiotic and stupid morons like you... Really I'm wondering, whether you are the real son of Mohan uncle and sarla aunty... I have a big doubt, as you don't have standard, to be called as their son too...

I'm talking unwanted and unnecessary things na... Leave all that... Let me answer you directly... What you said??? Did I have invitation for this party... You are so funny, Arjun.. The party is hosted for me only ..

Arjun: 😂😂😂😂... Self praising and showing attitude to me haan... Seriously I like you sense of hunour.. I'm quite impressed....

Pragya yells: Impress... My foot.... Do you know who Im??? Give respect to me or I won't mind to throw you out from here....

Before Pragya continues further,
Mr. Parker came in search of Pragya as Abhi is looking for her a long time... As Abhi is busy talking with a big shot, he asked Parker to bring Pragya, as he need to introduce her to him....

Parker: Oh... Pragya mam... You are here.... I was searching for you for a long time.. Abhishek wants you to meet Mr. Anderson, a famous big shot in this place... Shall we leave????

Pragya: Sure Mr. Parker... But before that, give me just two minutes... I need to talk to this great man...

Just then Parker notices Arjun and he frowns on seeing Arjun standing there.... Arjun forwards his hand for a handshake and Parker too reciprocates it.. He knows Arjun very well, as Abhi's relative...

Arjun: Hello, Mr. Parker.... Hope you remember me... Nice to meet you, after a long time...

Parker: Of course, I remember you... I don't forget the betrayers too soon...

Arjun: Oh come on... We two don't have any personal issues right... But you always support your friend, rather than me....

Parker: Im little busy Mr. Arjun... Pragya ma'm shall we go now...

Pragya: Of course... But I want you to properly introduce me to Mr. Arjun, as he is our guest na ..

Arjun: Hello Miss. Pragya Arora... No need of introductions, as if I don't know you..

Parker: How won't you know her Mr.Arjun... Anyways I need to introduce, as Pragya ma'am wished for it... Its not Miss. Pragya Arora.... Mr. Arjun... Pragya ma'am is married and it's wise to call her as Mrs. Pragya Mehra...

Arjun gasps in shock while a teasing smile creeps up in Pragya's face....

Arjun: What nonsense... You are not joking right.... How come she become Mrs. Mehra...

Pragya: No... It's not a joke at all and I'm not characterless like you to play with marriage... I'm
Mrs. Pragya Mehra only....

To be clear, Im Pragya Abhishek Prem Mehra.... The legally wedded Wife of your Bhai, Abhi.... Officially I'm your Bhabhi, Arjun....

Arjun is completely dumb struck, while Abhi comes there searching for Pragya...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

So, what's happening here????

Shocked????

All are dumb struck like Arjun right... 😂😂😂😂...

If you remember clearly, I haven't mentioned anything that happened before Abhigya's trip....

😂😂😂😂... The most funny thing is that no one questioned me, how come Abhi and Pragya can come alone for US and staying together... Even no one guessed what made Pragya to long for Abhi's love....

So,

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

What happened in the past and what is going to happen next????

As usual came up with a long update of 3200+ words....

Really I'm sorry for coming up very late, as I'm not feeling well... This too, I typed with much difficulty only and couldn't proof read too....

Sorry for mistakes and forgive me if there are any errors....

Do forgive me for my absence and I will try my level best to update all my stories, whenever possible...

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Sayanora...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro