59. (Part 1) The wedding mastis of the Arrogant King & Attitude Queen...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I realized it very late... I can't even run away too.. I'm trapped very badly and I can't escape from this devil...

I mocked and pulled her legs, by saying that her choices are very horrible and pathetic... She shruggs her shoulders casually, smirks dangerously and eyes at me, in a teasing manner... She hits my back and said in a cool tone that I'm also her choice only...

I have got a biggest licence... I have made him officially mine... Now, I can irritate and annoy him all my life...

💮💮💮💮💮

Abhi is stunned and is completely short of words... He is not in a state to believe what he has seen too... He is dumb struck and is still finding ways to get back his lost breath...

His heart is overwhelming in happiness and he want to do a salsa dance and scream happily that he is going to get his fuggy, all for himself... A great dance party is going on in his mind, as he feels that they can fight without any interruptions and that too officially as couples...

Abhi frowns and mentally smacks himself.. At this happy time too, he is wishing to fight with his devil, fuggy... Rather he wished to change his mind set and his heart keeps on insisting him by saying that it's time to do some naughty romance and make her go crazy with his love...

But a deep sigh echoes uncontrollably from him, as Abhi knows very well that none of his stunts will work infront of the Attitude Queen Pragya and he has to dance only to her tunes... If Pragya didn't wish, Abhi is not blessed enough to get a baby kiss too...

Abhi gulps hard and his breath choked, as he has to plead or beg to get anything from his fuggy... He knows very well that he is going to have a tough time to do romance with her and Abhi longingly thinks what will happen to his long term dream...

He is not ready to give up and he is stubborn to make love with his fuggy, in the first night itself... He is ready to even fall in her legs or even ready to sign any slavery agreement or even ready to seduce her too... Whatever be the case, he wants his dreams to be fulfilled at any cost...

But poor Abhi, who is making a plan to knock out Pragya by his smartness, is not aware that fate is giggling at him and is smirking that his dream is not going to get fulfilled soon ...

Abhi is not aware that some issues are there in their kundali and their suhagraat will get postponed for a couples of months and after that he is going to push Pragya away from him and is not ready to make love with her, until he fulfills Pragya's unsaid wishes and dreams...

Abhi's mind screamed and asked him to be careful and keeps on warning him that whether he wants only this blood sucking devil Fuggy, who is ready to pounce on him, any a time... Rather his heart argues that however Pragya may be, she cares for him like his mother and only she can give the love, he longs for...

Abhi's heart keeps on reminding him about her magnetic eyes, her soul taking smile, her care and understanding, her juicy lips which always drives him crazy and a lot of those feasty things, which he used to drool, without her knowledge... Yet his mind is scaring him of the bad words, fights and their arguments too...

Abhi who is letting his heart and mind to argue and fight, failed to notice that a big discusssion has happened in front of him and all have left the place, giving privacy to Abhi and Pragya... Abhi even didn't see the angry glare of Pragya, which is ready to kill him any a time...

Abhi shouts uncontrollably and jumps up quickly from his place... He rubs his back and head simultaneously, as his back is hit badly and his hairs are pulled up very harshly... He grits his teeth angrily and eyes at Pragya murderously, who is laughing on seeing his state...

What boils his nerves is that Pragya sits in the near by couch with full of attitude, like a majestic Empress and is looking at him, as if he is being jailed by her... Abhi really imagines that Pragya is a royal queen and he is her slave... Abhi screams noooo and is ready to attack on Pragya...

Abhi; Youuuuu... Heartless devil... How dare you 😤😤😤😤... Aahhhh... It's paining a lot... Why the hell, did you beat on my back and pulled my hairs, haan‌??? You have gone mad... Don't laugh and annoy me more...

Pragya chuckles and in a cool tone: My long term wish, monkey... Those silky hairs of yours, itches my hands always... I wanna pull it very badly... But all these days, I controlled my desire and never touched it...

As I have got a green signal and official acknowledgement to make you as mine, I pulled your hairs and fufilled my wish... That's all monkey... But you know what... It's marvelous and mind blowing...

Aww.. Your hairs are so soft like a silk and I have lost all my control, monkey... So, I pulled it very harshly... But it's very nice to do like that...

Come here, monkey... I'm in a very good mood... I'm flying in happiness... Let me play some more time with your hairs... Haan... You have to sit like a good baby monkey, okay...

Pragya pulls Abhi near by her and started to play with his hairs... Abhi horrifies and doesn't know what to do to stop Pragya... He couldn't understand, what kind of feeling, he is going through...

He is hell angry on Pragya and wanna punish her very badly for pulling his hairs... But poor guy is badly turned on with Pragya's touch on his hairs and all kinds of biological reactions are happening inside him...

He doesn't know how to push Pragya, as he is melting very badly and he lately understands that it's his biggest weak point...

Abhi (in a husky tone): Pl... Please fuggy... Take your hands off, from my hairs... I'm losing all my self control... Our whole family is here... Don't blame me or beat me, if anything wrong happens... Move away or face the consequences...

Just then, Pragya notices the change in Abhi's looks and his tone... She quickly takes off her hands and closes Abhi's eyes quickly, as his gaze is making her to feel butterflies in her tummy...

Abhi: Take off your hands, Devil... I wanna see you...

Pragya: Shut up, Monkey... 😊😊😊😊... Don't irritate me... Keep quiet... Don't whine like a baby...

Abhi: Who is whining here, haan??? Me or you... If you have guts Fuggy, take your hands and see my eyes...

Pragya blushes : Idiot... 😊😊😊... Keep quiet or I will kick you...

Abhi: A medical miracle is happening here.... Please fuggy... I have always seen your angry avatar and even I have seen you crying and in a vulnerable state too... But never I have seen this version of you...

The attitude and arrogant queen Pragya is blushing for the first time ever in her life... Wow... Just a second, I saw those pinky cheeks... It's so adorable... Take your hands na... I badly want to see it... Please fuggy...

Pragya couldn't take that anymore and she quickly takes her hands and wished to run away from there... But, Abhi holds her wrist tightly and makes her to sit near by him...

He didn't mind Pragya's angry glare and keeps his hands on her shoulder and pulls her closer... Abhi raises his brows and gestured her to look into his eyes... Like an iron pulled by a magnet, Pragya too nods her head and mingled her eyes with his...

Abhi: Are you happy, Fuggy???

Pragya: What kind of question is this Monkey???

Abhi: Stop showing attitude to me, devil... Answer my questions first... Is it okay for you or not??? Are you ready to get married to me???

I want your genuine answer, fuggy... Now too I'm saying, your decision is the final... I want to see you happy and I won't let anyone to force you for this marriage... Only if you are happy and ready to accept me as your husband, this marriage will happen...

Take your own time... Decide and tell me... Don't think that this will spoil our family's happiness and all.. Whatever be the case, nothing will spoil this beautiful relationship between our families... Haan.. Don't forget, we will be always the fighting duo only...

Pragya punches on Abhi's stomach and strongly kicks on his legs, making him to scream aloud...

Abhi: You heartless devil... I'm talking in favour of you... But you are hell adamant only to torture me... Go to hell... 😤😤😤😤

Pragya: I'm ready to go anywhere, if you are joining me, monkey... Oh hello... Close your shutter Monkey or else , moquitoes will play happily inside your mouth... Pragya is always smart and intelligent...

Am I a fool to say no to this marriage... All have given me a wonderful slave, who will bear all my tortures... But, I'm feeling really sad and pity on seeing your condition... Poor baby monkey... May your soul rest in peace...

Pragya winks at Abhi, blows a flying kiss and runs from there... A big Tom & Jerry chase game goes on between Abhi and Pragya and their happy smiles are filling the whole place... Abhi caught hold of Pragya finally, but he let's her to go away, without his control...

He rubs his cheeks quickly to check whether is it a dream or not... The wetness clearly explains that it's of real only and Pragya has accepted to get married to him, by giving him a soulful kiss in his cheeks and whispered I do in his ears...

He is blushing uncontrollably and he didn't noticed that the whole family is looking at him, with a teasing smile...
Abhi gasps in shock, as he is surrounded by everyone and he quickly keeps his mobile in his ears, as if he has got a call...

But to his poor luck, Pragya trapped him by dialling his number... Abhi's mobile rings àloud, making him to get badly caught before everyone and all pulled his legs and teased him a lot...

💮💮💮💮💮

The family really had a tough time to handle Abhi and Pragya, who are fighting non stoppingly, for even a single matter... From dresses to catering, decorations to invitations, Abhi wants everything to be grand, while Pragya rejects it by saying that she wants it to be simple...

But for the first time ever, the whole family favoured Abhi, as this the last wedding in the family and this is the only wedding that is going to happen with all the rituals and that too in front of their eyes...

Sid and Aaliya's wedding has happened when Aaliya is not in her senses, at that time... It's a simple court wedding, with only Abhi, Prem and the Singhs, as the eye witness...

While Purab and Bulbul married secretly in a temple, as Bulbul is pregnant and they don't want their child to be called as illegitimate, by anyone...

The whole family are silent spectators and they are watching the duos fights, helplessly.. Even though their choices are similar, they pull up all stunts to finalize everything and they made the whole family to go mad, with their arguments, fights and quarrels...

However, the elders were relieved seeing the care of Pragya towards Abhi, many a times and she made sure that he eats properly on time... They are even happy, as Abhi is thinking a lot for Pragya and never let's anyone to force their decision on her and her choice matters to him the most...

💮💮💮💮💮💮

Unaware to anyone, Pragya teased Abhi by saying that she only will apply haldi on him, at first... She also adds that if she do so, he will get a golden chance to apply haldi on her...

Though Abhi knows that it can't happen, he least hoped that his attitude queen can do it, if she tries... Much to his shock, Prem Mehra itself brought Pragya in front of Abhi and he asked Pragya to apply haldi on Abhi...

Abhi forgets their dealings, but he really feels that his mother is applying haldi on him, in the form of Pragya... Without anyone's knowledge, Pragya wipes Abhi's tears and asked him to smile happily... Overwhelming in happiness, Abhi never cares what's going on around too...

Abhi came back to earth, when the elders asked him to go and take bath... He heard that Pragya is getting ready for the haldi function... He sneaks inside her room and got jaw dropped on seeing Pragya, who is sizzling in a yellow coloured saree...

Pragya couldn't control her blush on seeing the passionate look of Abhi and she tries to push him outside... But Abhi caged her between his arms and brushed his cheeks with hers, making the haldi to get transferred to her cheeks...

Abhi quickly pecks on her forehead and ran away from there... Pragya shooks her head in disbelief, yet she feels extremely happy... She comes down happily and the haldi rituals begins...

But Bulbul and Aaliya teases her and asked Pragya about the culprit, who applies the haldi first to her... Pragya tries her level best to mask it very smartly, but she badly failed and agreed that it's done by Abhi only...

💮💮💮💮💮💮

Not bothering about Purab and Sid's teasings, Abhi got ready in a designer sherwani and is gelling up his hair and keeps on checking his looks... Though the mehendi function is for girls, Abhi wants to be a part of the function and is in a mission to trap his fuggy ...

Abhi's pov.:

This devil has started to suck my blood and eating my head always... How dare she to mock and tease me... Abhi... Today is your day, man... Don't leave that Devil easily... Teach her a good lesson...

Get ready, Fuggy... Your monkey is coming to give punishment to you... Oh my goodness!!! Control yourself, Abhi... Close your water falls... All will surely sink, if you pour out like this...

Holy crap!!!! I'm dead today... Long live the tailor, who designed the blouse... Gosh... It's the famous designer and not the tailor na... 😂😂😂😂... I know my joke is sucking and I'm blabbering too much... All because of this devil only... Phew...

This fuggy is extremely gorgeous today... Wow... I can't take my eyes away from her... That smile and her happiness is making me to fly in air... Abhi... Stop admiring her and get back to your work... You have to rock today, man... Go ahead ...

This is the only day, your fuggy's hands can't move, as she wishes... She can't stop you, if you romance with her... Brilliant opportunity man... All the best... Do well, my boy...

Abhi encourages himself and sits very close by to Pragya, who is sitting there in mehendi clad hands and legs... Abhi in the name of searching his name is brushing his whole body with Pragya's back and nuzzled her neck...

Pragya grits her teeth and spits the words (in a whispering tone): Monkey... What the hell, you are doing??? Behave properly or else, I will kill you...

Abhi: Stop it yaar... I'm in a very good mood and romancing my devil... Simply saying, I'm in a mission to seduce my fuggy .. Shhh... Don't jump up like a fish...

I know you are melting and enjoying my closeness... Just say the number alone, babe... I will give it, in front of all... Golden opportunity... Use it happily...

Pragya : What number... Goshhh... You have become insane... Monkey, don't say that you are trying to do romance and all... You can't even give a single kiss too... Asking for numbers... 😂😂😂😂😂

Pragya couldn't talk or laugh anymore, as Abhi trails slow smooches on her bare back and neck... He keeps on teasing her and whispering something in her ears huskily and is showing off, as if he is searching his name... Though Pragya enjoys the closeness with Abhi, she is faking that she is angry on him...

Pragya: You are good for nothing, monkey... It's been one hour, you are searching my name... Accept that you have lost it and can't find your name, at all...

Abhi (whispers): The very first second I hold your hand, I found my name, fuggy... You idiotic devil is very arrogant... How dare you to draw a monkey too along with my name... Grrrr.... Will I leave you so easily???

Wait wait... Let me talk... You wanna know na why I didn't say that I found my name... Abhi is smarter than you darling... Am I a fool to miss this golden chance and romance with you, in front of the whole family...

Will it be possible for me to give this many kisses to you??? I wanna enjoy the moments with you and used the chance to get intimate with you... Just a simple revenge... 😂😂😂😂😂... Abhi rocked, hey na...

Still one thing is left, fuggy... How many times, you have bite me??? See, the scars are still there... Now, I'm also going to give a bite to you... If you can, stop me...

Pragya is jaw dropped, as Abhi gave a sensual kiss in her neck and gave a love bite to her... Before Pragya shouts aloud in pain, Abhi gave a sloppy kiss to ease her pain and shouts ahead of her...

Abhi escaped easily by saying that he has found out his name and Pragya got tongue tied, for the first time ever... She glared at Abhi murderously, who winks and blows a kiss to her and walks away from there, whistling happily....

💮💮💮💮💮

All the staffs of the Mehra Group of companies are gathered up in the party hall, for the reception function... The engagement and sangeeth function are arranged together... The big shots from business industries were called upon to grace the occasion...

Abhi's PA Karthi (KarthigAbhi) is busily working and looking after the arrangements... Though she is happy, yet her heart aches that the man she loved is going to be officially become Pragya's... She wipes her lone tears and smiles that her love on him will never subsidise and she will drool him, as that of a fan always...

Abhi and Pragya comes hand in hand and walked towards the stage... Abhi is decked up in a Dark Purple coloured designer suit while Pragya is glowing in a Purple and silver coloured designer saree....

At the auspicious time, Abhi and Pragya are looking at the opposite sides and is gritting their teeth angrily... Both are hell furious and are ready to attack each other... The whole family is nervously standing in front of them and praying that nothing should stop the engagement....

💮💮💮💮💮💮

(Text in bold: Present)

Abhi opens the door and is hell shocked to see the person standing outside... He shouts angrily and asked him to get out from there... Abhi threatens that he will call the police for disturbing them...

Pragya, who is sleeping inside the room, is startled with Abhi's shout and she rushes outside... She too gets shocked on seeing the person standing outside...

But she senses that something is wrong for sure... Pragya drags Abhi quickly from there and pushes him towards the couch... She gestures him to keep quiet and let the person to talk...

Both Abhi and Pragya can't believe what they have heard... If looks could kill anyone, the person would have burned down into ashes...

Abhi quickly dials a number and asked someone to arrange the needful... Pragya got changed quickly and brought a bag with some stuffs and gave Abhi's wallet and car keys...

They rushes out quickly and they were in tears on seeing the worst condition of a girl, who is pooled up in blood and is struggling hard between life and death...

💮💮💮💮💮

So, what's going to happen next...

What had happened to Abhi and Pragya and why there were standing angrily at the time of their engagement???

Who is the person standing at the door??? Is it Arjun or some one else???

Is it honey or any other girl, who is struggling for life!??

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

💮💮💮💮

I'm so sorry... I need to split this chapter too, as it's too has crossed the word limit.. Words used: 3625+

As many asked me to write the wedding mastis in detail and many wished to see Abhigya's fighting romance, I have to go in detail...

I hope you all are okay with that...

Moreover, many are complaining that I'm making them emotional and making them to cry, with some emotional shots in my other stories... So tried my level best to give a happy and light hearted, jolly go update....

Do tell me, how is the wedding mastis going on??? Are you all enjoying???

Looking forward to see your votes which is the boosting energy for my hardwork...

Do pen down your valuable comments and reviews...

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Signing off...

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Sayanora...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro