Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Question 1 by korbinservergundam : If Clearsight was going to give you a second chance at a relationship with her would you say yes?

Hmmm, I dunno. She did banish me inside of a mountain for 2000 years and somehow became the common ancestor for an entire tribe, but I did do some very bad things (according to practically everyone).

Question 2 by WoFWolves112387 : Is it okay if I rule the NightWings with you?

Yes 👑✨

Question 3 by Moonstream- : Moon or Clearsight?

Probably Moon, since, y'know, Clearsight trapped me in a mountain for centuries, but also we were soulmates... these questions are getting difficult-

Question 4 by SeawingTheLightFury  : If you were to make an alliance with someone who would you choose?

If you mean out of Wattpad, hmmm... probably Queen Wasp. She's despicable, powerful, and cunning. A perfect sidekick for the mighty Darkstalker. 😌💅

Question 5 by multicolored_cow : If you could meet Tui in real life (WITHOUT ENCHANTING HER)- would you?

Sure, why not

————

BONUS QUESTION WOOOOOOOO

By IDunnoWhatToWriteBye : What is your opinion on pineapples on pizza, and how would you write the word screech?

I don't eat pineapple that much, and I haven't had pizza yet but I don't suppose it would taste that good combined-

Well maybe scREech or something but idk.

————

EDIT: I FORGOT TO WRITE QUESTION 3 AND THE TAG SO I FIXED THAT DJJTJRJJFJFJ

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro