Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Well, I am now officially seventeen years old. Huzzah, it's my birthday. As a gift from me to you, who would like a little list of books that I have in mind that will be written? How's that sound? I'm gonna guess that most of you at least said yes so here we go. A bunch of books to expect in the future.

- The remaining thirty books in my Age of Superheroes series if I ever get past Union

- TSLOP SPOOF book

- TSLOP Character Guide, which will help you all find out which books your favorite characters are in

- an untitled book that is like Apolia and The Secret Life of the Wild West only it's in space and is loosely based on Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets, I am still trying to think of a title for it

- Fortune Teller, where the gang have their fortunes told or something

- Night Terrors, an upcoming Halloween book

- a new Interview book because I don't like where the old one is going, sorry

- hopefully some more books for the Heist and MAP series

- a third and fourth book for my Story Challenge books, one being a prequel

- a story on bullying and sadly suicidal thoughts that was an option that you guys could've voted for awhile back and I'm deciding to get this one out there to you all

There probably will be more books coming sometime soon after I post this but this is what the distant future looks like. Expect to see these books sometime in the next three months maybe. I don't know, at least most of them. I'm not making any promises with the books that are in a series.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro