01 | Friends With The Devil

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Have you ever wondered why the moon is always so lonely?"

"That's not true, the moon has stars. It is never lonely. Look, if you see closely, you will notice that wherever the moon goes, the star follows" It was the voice of a seven year old Annika pointing up at the sky.

"The same way I am going to follow you everywhere" A nine year old Shivaay spoke while his gaze fixed on his little best friend sitting next to him.

"But aren't you going to hardware? How will you follow me then?"

"Harvard, Annika. And I will keep an eye on you from there, don't you worry my little devil" Shivaay ruffled her hair making her irritate. Annika pushed his hand away. "Then you are friends with the devil" Annoyed, Annika rolled her eyes. A certain way to get onto her nerves was either by touching her hair or calling her stupid names, name like devil.

Annika scrunched her nose when he had gone ahead to pull her hair lightly. She could have burst right then but seeing the smile on her best friend's face, she contained herself. "What are you looking at? Do I have something on my face?" Annika touched her face to find if something was really on her face or was he really nuts?

"One day I will come on a white horse to marry and then we both will live in a large castel" Shivaay spoke with utmost sincerity. Annika's face glowed when she heard him, she felt herself drowning in the thoughts of her being a princess and Shivaay as prince, a blush forming on her face.

"Pinky Promise me that you won't leave me, ever" Forwarding her pinky finger towards him, she gave him a heart fluttering smile. Shivaay nodded and joined his finger with Annika's.

"Annika, Shivaay, come down, the dinner is ready" Smiling at each other with hand in hand, they got up on their feet, one more time gazing up at the sky above to see the moon to be surrounded by numerous stars.

To the girls who are my everything BlackManiacx silver_dustXX rainbowwveins

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro