04 | Bagad Billa

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Annika, please, let me study, we have a test tomorrow"

"It's not like you can pass the test without copying from me" That hurt the ego of Shivaay Singh Oberoi, no one, no one had ever spoken to him so openly, Annika clearly was an exception. It certainly wasn't true that he needed her help to pass the exam but he couldn't even deny the fact that she was more intelligent than him.

"What happened, cat caught your tongue? Tell me, do you know the laws of reflections?" Annika questioned, grabbing the textbook from his hand whilst he was lost in the answer to the question she had asked. Did he really know the answer? He scratched his head, muttering incoherent words under his breath.

"See, you don't know. Abb raat ko bhaith kar padhne ka faida nahi" She flipped her hair from one side to another. "It's because of you. You were the one to suggest we should play volleyball. You will help me in this test now"

"The test date was announced two weeks before, couldn't you have studied a week ago or something? Just admit it that you are a little weak in studies, it won't hurt your ego or make you look like an alien" Shivaay was more than frustrated now, wanting to burn the science textbook.

"Get lost, get lost before I throw you out by myself"

"I will tell Pinky Aunty about your this behaviour" Even though Annika was only twelve years old, she was very good at threatening and blackmailing. "You won't, if you do, I will never give you Dairy Milk every Sunday" Shivaay narrowed his eyes at her, if she was going to play this game, he was the game master.

"Bagad Billa" Annika muttered under her breath, looking at him right now, she wanted to just laugh, he looked so funny to her when he was angry. Shivaay gave her one last glare before Annika rolled her eyes and left his room, leaving him alone.

Maybe he did not needed to study after all, Annika was there to help him, wasn't she? So Shivaay shut the textbook and followed her outside.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro