03 | Head Over Heels

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Kabhi Jo badal barse, Mai dekhu tujhe aankein bhar ke-"

"Ohh god, stop singing already and don't you even know how to play guitar properly. C minor, is it that hard to play it?" Annika grabbed the guitar from him and kept it on her lap instead, with plectrum in her hand, she strummed along the strings, humming the song.

Shivaay who was staring at her finger moments soon realized that she was so lost in her own world that she had totally forgotten to teach him slowly. It was a mesmerizing sight to see, her humming a song. It felt as if he was in a movie.

The wind blowing gently against her skin, her hair dancing in the air. Never in his fifteen years of his life, he felt like this, totally smitten by someone. The new unknown feeling made him feel jittery. "Hello? Did you learn anything?" Annika snapped her fingers in front of him.

"Do I sign that bad?"

"I - I don't think like that, you can always improve, you know. But if you sing this way during our performance, I think we might lose" A sad smile adored her face, she didn't wanted to force something on him that he wasn't capable of doing.

"I will try my best Annika, relax" Maybe his assuring words did help her as she felt more relaxed than before. Shivaay took back the guitar from her hands, giving her a huge grin. Was it too late to admit to himself that he had a big crush on her? Maybe not. He ruffled his hair grabbing Annika's attention.

"Well, let's practice, why don't we?"

"Are you free this evening?" Shivaay hadn't realised what he had said unless and until Annika's eyes widened at that, it did not mean anything, did it? Annika thought while shyly looking away. Shivaay was not someone she had thought about, it always felt like he was out of her league but that wasn't the case.

Shivaay was head over heels for Annika. "What do you mean? Are you like asking me on a date?" She asked, her eyes fixed at her fingers, afraid to look at his face and see him laughing at her question but then she heard nothing, it was silent. Shivaay was forming words, failing miserably when he had opened his mouth to speak.

"Will you go on a date with me?"

Chapal, juti's and chameli's are accepted because I left it right here, sorry, lmao.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro