21 | Dirty Deed

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"What do you think you are doing?"

"Tell me, Annika, what am I doing?" The think and husky voice of her boyfriend hit Annika's ears, even though she was turned on by the way he was looking at her, with desire flooding in his eyes, she knew, she wouldn't last long without having him take her, devour her anytime soon.

"You should not be here" Annika whispers, afraid that if someone hears her, they were going to report her. It was an office, doing dirty here was against the laws.

"Maybe you can tell where I am supposed to be, then" Shivaay sat on the couch, his wide legs spread in front of him, Annika bit her bottom lip.

"Out, Shivaay. What if someone comes in?"

"We will lock it, duh"

"I don't think it's a great idea" Annika presses her lips tightly, if anything more she had wanted at this moment, it would be solemnly him. Her mind was refusing to do so but her heart was yearning for his touch. Shivaay was messing with her head just by sitting there and staring at her like he wanted to eat her alive.

The thought itself was enough to press her thighs together. Hell, she was getting aroused at such a wrong time and she hated it.

"Do it quick and we have to keep it down"

"Of course, babe"

Do you want to know what happens after this? You don't, right? Okay bye.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro