026:

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Let's see..." I grinned at her, but she just gave me a small dimpled smile, waiting. "Okay. So.... you're a virgin.... so have you come close to losing it?"

She looked startled. "The closest I've come to losing it was with you in the shower. Were we close that night?"

I blinked in appreciation and whistled low under my breath. "We were--- om--- would you have---?"

"Allowed you? No. But you stopped."

I nodded reflexively. If I hadn't stopped would she have stopped? I asked her that.

"Yes." She said simply. "There's not a question in my mind about it, Rafe. I'm not having sex before marriage."

I knew that already. I really did. "But you've never been tempted?"

"Not like unbearably. Although you were very persuasive."

I felt myself getting aroused thinking about her in the shower that night. She'd been slick and warm--- I was completely intent on having her. Now you have to understand that having her wasn't my original plan, but the evening had brought it on. Changed my mind. I recalled the slippery side of her rib cage, the lacy throbbing of her breathing--- shallow... I'd cupped a breast-- full and quivering--- I'd seen her throat constrict--- I knew she wanted me.

Her words then--- the words that had effectively stopped me. I'm a virgin. There was only one reason a girl as sexy hot as she was could be a virgin at twenty-nine. She was saving herself for marriage. It almost hadn't mattered. My mind went through a dozen different marriage proposals in a heartbeat. I recall undoing her jeans, running my finger along our union, feeling my own arousal and her lacy panties with one finger. My skin burned where it touched hers. I pressed myself to her--- reaffirming to us both how much I wanted her.

I swallowed convulsively. My breath whooshed out of me and I closed my eyes remembering having to leave that shower with her in it. Thinking to myself that she was worth the wait, and I knew the waiting would have to end eventually. One way or the other, I was going to have her. Which meant, seriously, that I'd have to marry her, according to her. I almost proposed right then and there.

I looked up. She was still gazing at me frankly. She smiled encouragingly. "Anything else?"

I chuckled. "Have you had a boyfriend?"

She shrugged. "Yeah. A couple actually."

"And you've dated?"

"A lot, as a matter of fact."

"And you didn't find a guy you were ready to take the plunge with?"

She shook her head simply.

"What about me?"

She bit her lips instantly, bit back a small smile, but the dimples showed. I reached to pull her head close to mine. "Be honest."

"I really like you, Rafe. A lot."

"Do I turn you on?"

She nodded, our eyes blended together as one in the middle of our foreheads as we stared at each other.

"Do I make you want to forget?"

"Part of you does. You know that. Isn't that why we're here getting to know each other and not just making out?" I took her bowl from her and set it down, then I kissed her passionately, lowering her to the carpet. This time I took it slowly. We had all night, I told myself, even though the energy pouring off this girl heated me to a frenzy inside. I kept one arm under her neck and head, and stroked her from breast to belly, stretching our legs out to mold to each other. My hand rode her hip and finally dropped to her thigh and I pulled her leg up to cradle my hips.

Aubrey's fingers played with my hair, and my neck and along my back. What if she really were the last woman to touch me this way? What if she was the last woman I'd ever touch this way? I found the thought didn't bother me at all.

"Aubrey...." I slid my fingers along the sleek lines of her back and butt as I rolled her into me, pressing us close together. "I can't be that first boyfriend for you, baby. I'm way past college sweetheart. I feel inside what comes next and I want it with my whole being."

Her fingers splayed against our stomach's moist now with perspiration, she dug into the lower muscles there and pressed me hard to her. "I'm not ignorant, Rafe."

One more inch and her hand would be on me, and I doubted very seriously I'd be able to go slowly, or even stop. I was full on enflamed and ready to ----

Her hand rose to cup my cheek, our kisses had gotten very deep, very rhythmic, mimicking a movement that was beginning to take on contour below. I groaned. The image in my head was foggy and full of loosening her jeans---

She did it this time, she pulled back. Her smile was sweet and contagious. "I love making out with you."

I flopped back onto the carpet and she leaned over me. I wanted to loosen my own jeans desperately. I knew she could see my display. Was she innocent of that too?

Her hair dropped into my face and she pulled it back and curled it behind her shoulder. One hand braced on the far side of me. Her breast against my chest was solid and soft. It did feel a little like high school.

Author's note:

Too risque? I was shooting for real--- but....?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro