132: Rafe

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

132: R

"Where you gonna get decent pizza in Mexico?" I called out to her, flicking a fly out of my hair. It was a big freaking fly.

"Where are we staying tonight?" Aubrey asked, ignoring me.

"Someplace with a very good shower." Ben called to her.

She laughed. "Are we staying downtown, or out somewhere?" I felt relieved. I thought she might have been ignoring me due to all the cussing. But her laugh had been normal. Whew!

"It's downtown, called the Hotel Morales."

I saw her nod. "Everybody gets their own room right?"

"Except you." I projected my voice up to her. She didn't turn around and for a split second I wondered if she wanted her own room. But then I saw her fingers do the okay sign behind her back and I smiled. We were okay, and not revisiting the days when she resisted staying with me.

There weren't anymore--- hadn't been anymore threats to not sleep with me, or shower with me. Part of that was a given. I left her alone to shower for the most part--- respecting her need for some alone time. On this tour there had been precious little of that. But the bunk was small, and close quartered, and even though neither of us were large people, it was still cramped.

We rode the plodding horses with my backside aching, and my legs tense from trying to hold myself erect and away from the rubbing, which only made my inner calves rub against the horse's sides. I was only too relieved to return said horse to his corral, and limp out to the snack area for some cold water, and a call to Jeff, who was on the other side of the patio.

I sat down heavily and Aubrey came up behind me, wrapping her arms lightly for the sticky heat. "I'm sorry the horseback riding wasn't as fun as I thought."

"It was fun." I conceded, not wanting her to feel bad--- not as bad as my rubbed legs.

"No, it was hot and taxing after that giant concert last night. You should just tell me when we're doing that kind of venue and I won't even think of planning something like this."

"Tonight and tomorrow night." I told her with my eyes closed.

"Do you have a headache? We should just go. I'll call Jeremy." She turned away and no sooner said than done we were loading the vans. Everyone agreed we were hot and tired and even the hour long drive back was too much.

However--- pulling up to the hotel was also too much.

We were downtown. There were modern buildings mixed in with older buildings with great architecture. I was dismayed however when we drove past the very tall and modern looking civic center, and stopped in front of the smaller, and less imposing Hotel Morales. It was a brick building, with small upper windows and tiny wrought iron balconies attached--- looking unfortunately rusty. Holli was waiting for us surrounded by security people. Fans were already lined up.

I was instantly beyond tired. Jeff and Mutt got out, waved, and as girls came up asking for pictures and autographs--- our security closed in, ushering us fairly quickly. Of course, this was our cue to be the rebellious boy band. We were expected to break away from security--- and security knew this—and pose for selfies, sign things quickly, and answer really random questions with waves and salutes. This done, I joined Aubrey inside in the cooler interior.

And she was standing in front of this twelve foot high indoor carved and inlaid water fountain. Above it was a three story high natural sky light, and as Aubrey twirled, I looked around dizzily at the most exquisite indoor villa type architecture I'd ever seen. The floors were all tiled, red, sparkly, and white sparkly. The edges of all the floors and in designs around them were mosaics, and smaller tile work, each area had thick marbled arches, and plants everywhere. The tinkling of the fountain set off this lovely, sitting area.

"Each of you has your own room on the second floor." Holli waved her hand upward to the balcony that surrounded this excellent carved and mosaic'd walled and railed--- I didn't even know what to call it.

Our stuff had been brought over in our absence. Holli showed us the stairs, and the elevator, the restaurant, the club attached, the pool area, the serenely beautiful gardens, and the lovely villa type three story inner courtyard. Everything about this place was historically entertaining--- pictures of the Virgin Mary and the Christ on the walls by Mexican artists of renown. The colors were muted and then vibrant. It was the artsy-est place we'd ever stayed.

Aubrey was speechless.

I grabbed her hand and we headed for the stairs. Holli was directing us to specific rooms, and handing out keys. I wrapped Aubrey's arm in mine and enjoying the cool interior, made our way up.

Our room: was nothing too glorious. You walked in to a very cool good sized area, with a small sitting space, a fireplace, a big bed covered in exquisite handmade and stitched bed spreads, and an arch that led to the bathroom. Our stuff had been set in the closets. But before you ever got to the doors, you came to incredible stained glass and beveled windows outside each room--- that had inner coverings of heavy lace.

Aubrey had stopped just inside the door, her eyes shining, her smile genuinely appreciative.

"You guys have a photo shoot in an hour, Rafe. Then dinner with some fans. Wear your press conference attire, and bring your concert duds with you. We also have the meet and greet beforehand." Holli leaned in the door and ascertained our comfort and then shut the door after saying this.

I went to the table where a pad of stationery and pens were waiting, and sat down to write out the set list, something I normally did earlier. We--- Axis--- never played the same set list twice. I knew there would be a sound check directly after the meet and greet as well, before the audience was allowed into the stadium--- it was a very big stadium. I felt an inner flutter, but knew it was excitement.

Aubrey had gone into the bathroom and came back out holding hand painted tea cups, and a box of our throat tea.

"Would you like some?" She asked, her voice full of awe.

I looked at her, listened to my inner self about the songs on the set list and nodded. She disappeared again. Finally, feeling pretty good about this list, I made another copy to give to Holli when she stopped back by.

Then I flopped on the bed.

"Things are different for this large venue, aren't they?" Aubrey stood near the arched way going in to the bathroom.

"Yes." I closed my eyes, letting my senses relax.

There was a knock at the door and Aubrey opened it for Holli, handing her the set list.

"Will you play just those songs, in just that order?" Aubrey came back and stood against the wall.

"I will try. It's between me and Levi to set the pace and make any changes. Probably we will stick to it pretty closely. Don't need any confusion on set, and with new guys--- but they've been with us awhile. I wouldn't exactly call them new."

"I would call them new."

"You don't realize, this is their fourth or fifth tour with us."

"Oh."

"What's up, baby? You're too quiet."

"This place is breathtakingly beautiful." She said, and I opened my eyes a crack to see her still standing awkwardly against the wall.

"I'm suitably impressed, that's for sure. But---that's not what's on your mind."

"No."

"You don't have to go tonight. It's going to be a long night."

"I kept you out, on those horses, in that heat... depleted your resources."

"I'm fine. Just gonna take a little rest." I sat up and looked at her intently. "What else?"

Aubrey chewed her lip. "I'm going to stand down front. I'm going to have Tim put me on his shoulders. I want to see this big concert venue from the floor."

I held her gaze steadily, thinking about this idea. It was not as safe, not as secure. She'd have to take all her guys. She'd have to promise not to walk away without wearing her leash, like a puppy. Just kidding, but that would make it harder to steal her away.

I shook my head. "Not a great idea."

"Oh, well, it's what I'm doing."

"Aubrey, what will the kids think?"

She shook her head slowly. "Won't work, Rafe."

"Baby, you know you have a better view backstage, you can sit with Michal again, or with one of the other camera guys, or with the roadies even."

"I don't want to sit with roadies. I want to sit out in the audience. I want to feel what they feel, see the show as one of them."

I nodded. I could see her point. She had not been a concert goer in her youth--- although it seemed beyond impossible. How could she be the daughter of Tracy McCaffrey, and not be a concert goer?

"I don't know what to tell you. You have to make that decision."

"I already have."

"Then get your butt over here and tell me what to do, Doc, about my saddle sores."

"Do you actually—have--- saddle sores?"

"I think so."

"Where?"

"On my butt."

"Where on your butt?"

"Do you want to see?"

She drew in her breath sharply. "I've seen a lot of butts in my day."

"If I go shower, will you come in and take a look? Can you prescribe something for them?"

"You think they are that bad?"

"What makes you think I would complain about them if they weren't? Have you ever heard me complain?"

"I see your point. Yeah, go shower and put on your---- underwear, and I'll have a look--- a professional look. I do have something that will help if they aren't too bad."

I nodded and stiffly went into the bathroom area. I ran the hot water, enjoyed it for a few minutes, tried to see the rash myself, and failed, so I put on my black tighties and came out drying off.

Aubrey was sitting on the edge of the bed. I deliberately didn't put on anything else, and saw her eyes widen. She'd seen me in swimming trunks, of course--- maybe even less, if she thought about it, and certainly felt all there was to feel in every incarnation as we slept pressed companionably to each other. But there was something gratifying in watching her expression as I raised both arms with the towel to dry my hair, and felt her eyes wander down the entire length of me.

I heard her slowly blown out breath, and was secretly very pleased.

I finally put the towel down on the chair. I wore briefs. The area affected was actually under the briefs. I gave her a provocative expression, raised one brow and challenged her.

Aubrey popped her lips. "I'm a doctor, lover boy, lie down on your stomach. I'm going to examine your inner thighs, so spread your legs."

"My pleasure."

I waited for her answer, but she didn't deign a reply. I had to chuckle as I flopped down, with my arms under my head, and my legs wide for her. Instantly I felt her beside the bed, she had a flashlight and her cool little fingers were pulling up the legs of the briefs.

"Wider." She said gently.

I complied, now feeling a little uncomfortable, but just because I had my girl looking at my butt, and my private parts, and I couldn't see what she saw, to know what she thought. I felt those fingers again, and instantly, without any provocation at all--- I started getting aroused.

Aubrey didn't say a word. "You're going to feel a little pressure as I lift up the briefs. Tell me if I am hurting you."

Oh yeah---- that was doing it. Laying on it felt fairly good, but the desire to turn over was paramount. I really wanted to turn over. Kiss her.

"You can't hurt me."

"Beg to differ with you."

I guess she could--- right about now. Certain things she could do very well might----

I felt the sliding slippery-ness of medication. Her finger soothed and at the same time aroused. The thought of having her hand there---- there---- and ---- there. Shit. That's all I can offer right now---- shit.

"We can let that sit and the benzocaine will go into effect real soon, should lessen your pain. You can reapply it yourself before you go onstage if it is still chaffing.

"What'd you put on it?"

"Vagisil."

"Excuse me?"

"I could use Tea Tree oil, but it is messier."

I had other uses for tea tree oil---- this made the arousal even worse. I rolled over and hung my legs open, away from her.

Aubrey had discreetly gone back to her case. She picked up her phone also and dialed Ben. "Hey, do you have chamois rash? I have something to put on it, if you want to send someone over for it." She closed her phone and looked at me.

"Isn't Vagisil for girls?" I asked with my back to her.

"Cyclers use it, men and women, for chamois rash, which is what you have. It will heal faster with air and keeping it clean." Then she went in and started the water for her own shower.

I convinced myself I wasn't embarrassed. I was used to being aroused. I liked being aroused. I thrived on being aroused--- I had nothing to be ashamed of, a beautiful girl had just had her fingers an inch from my balls--- that should have been a good experience.

I got up when I heard the water running and went to the edge of the bathroom. The shower was protected only by a clear glass door. She was washing her hair, with her back to the faucet, and her arms up. The glass was frosted lower down. I leaned against the wall unashamedly, staring at the beauty in front of me. The arousal wasn't going away any time soon. I went back and lay on the bed. Damn, but it felt nice. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro