1 - Truce

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"So, you want me to find and take down this terrorist group called 'The Paradisers'...?" I asked my client, as I leaned against the wall. "Yes. They literally just knocked over a building..." My client replied, swiveling in her cushy chair, and pointing to the TV. "...They are all bald, and they all have odd, black armor on. So, if you see them please run..." The reporter on tv said, as some pictures appeared on the screen. "Hm..." I looked the pictures over twice, and sucessfully memorized them. "I'm surprised that you're agreeing to this, Zero." My client said, spinning her chair back around, then resting her hands on her fancy desk. "Don't use my name lightly." I huffed. "My apologies." She rolled her eyes. "Jeez, why can't you be a bit more relaxed?" She teased. "Because I'd like to get this final request of yours over with. Anything else you wanna say before I go?" I yawned. "Very well. Good luck." She said, as I opened one of the Windows, and jumped. I grabbed the side of the building I jumped out of, and started to climb until I was high enough to jump to the next one. I continued jumping from roof to roof, and I eventually reached the building with the best view of the city. "Alright... Paradisers... Come out come out wherever you are...!~" I said, looking around. "..." I kept looking for a few minutes. "Aha! Found one-- oh..." I spotted someone bald, but he wasn't wearing the battle suit depicted on the news. Instead, he was wearing a yellow jumpsuit with a white cape. "Probably some cosplay or something... The dude looks harmless." I mumbled. "Heheh." I laughed a little at all the people on the ground. "From here, they all look like ants." I said. "Anyways... Onto the mission..." I mumbled.

Half an hour later...

'I've searched everywhere...!' I thought, crossing my arms. I had looked everywhere, and currently I'm taking a well deserved break at a cafe that I just so happened to spot. I had changed into normal clothes, so I wouldn't be recognized. I had my gear on underneath, though. "Tch... I guess my hair could give my job away, it's like I'm an anime character or something..." I mumbled, twirling a strand of my light blue hair with my finger. I took a sip of my drink. Then it hit me. 'The forest is the only place I haven't checked...!' I thought, getting up, and leaving the cafe. I ran to the forest. 'Why didn't I think of this place sooner?!' I internally scolded myself, as I ditched my disguise. "There they are...!" I said quietly, as I hid on a tree. Soon after, I spotted the terrorists. They seemed to be headed to a building with a... golden shit on top. 'Good god, people are dumb...' I thought, disappointed. "...?" I sensed someone, and it wasn't the terrorists. 'I'm not the only one out to kill them it seems...' I said, as I spotted a blur to my left. 'I'd better make my move while I can.' I thought, getting my blade ready.

Something seems... Off...

'Behind me!!' I thought, but I was too late. Out of nowhere, someone had wrapped an arm around my neck, and covered my mouth with the other. "Well well..." I heard someone's voice. I looked and saw a guy with black hair and a purple scarf. He glared at me. "I'm not the only assassin here, am I?" He snickered. "..." I glared back. "If you promise to be quiet, then I'll let you talk." He said quietly. I rolled my eyes, then nodded. He uncovered my mouth."I guess I'm not the only assassin either." I huffed. "Well? You gonna kill me or something?" I said. "...no." He said. "Why not?" I said. "Let's make a truce. We take out the Paradisers, then we can go our separate ways." He said, removing his arm from my neck. "W-what...?" I said, raising an eyebrow. "You heard me." He looked back at the terrorists. "You don't wanna fight me or something?" I asked, crossing my arms. "No." He said. 'Talk about a weirdo...' I thought. "Why not?" I asked. "Quit pestering me." He mumbled. "..." I rolled my eyes again. "Fine. If you're that desperate for a competition, then let's see how many kills we can get. Whoever has the most wins." He said. "Heh. Deal." I smirked. "Alright. We can't just charge in head on." He said. "Well, duh!" I said. "Let's go." He said, dissapearing. 'Shadows... Eh?' I thought, smiling. I dashed behind a statue unnoticed. 'I bet he's never seen a ninja who can freeze people solid!' I thought, getting excited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! It's me, WaffleCake!

I TOOK FOREVER TO WRITE THIS IM SORREH!!!!!

Anyways, I was at my grandmas house when I finished this, cause my dad got my sickness. If you read my randomness book, you'll know that I had Pneumonia and was in the hospital. Actually, he got admitted like, half an hour ago... So... XD

But I brought my laptop and I was watching one punch man again for the millionth time lol

So I finally finished it! I'm super excited to see some of the characters that other people made for this book!!!!

This story will be great.

Alright. I'll see you all in the next chapter! See ya!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro