2 - Teamwork...?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"..." I waited until Sonic made a move. I saw a shadow arise from another statues shadow, which caught their attention. "We've been waiting for you, Hammerhead." Sonic said, appearing in a haze of darkness. "Zeniru sent us." He said, now wearing a mask. "Right." I walked out of hiding. I was wearing a mask too, of course. Hammerhead, the leader of the Paradisers, smirked. "Let me start out by saying that none of my opponents have ever escaped unharmed, or alive." Sonic said. "..." I just stayed silent, and held my blue and silver dagger that was silently awaiting the taste of blood. "I plan on keeping it that way." He said, as all the Paradisers got a serious look. "Let's go." He said. I nodded, and we both disappeared. Next thing you know, we were decapitating them left and right, until only the leader was left. "Tch!" He growled, covering the sides of his head with his arms that were armored by the battle suit he wore. That action caused us to both miss. "BASTARD!!!" Hammerhead yelled, slamming the ground, causing it to crumble and form boulders. "..." We both zipped to different trees, to hide. "Trying to scare us?" I snickered. "Seems that way." Sonic replied. "THERE!" He threw a boulder at the tree where Sonic was. "Oh, you missed." I said, as me and Sonic ditched our hiding spots. The Boulder kept on flying however. He threw another boulder at the both of us. Which we both dodged with ease.

Wow...

We actually work nicely as a team...!

Heh! Who would've thought?

I looked over at Sonic and he was smiling like an idiot. "Heh." I laughed. He continued to throw rocks that would've hit us if we were slower. "..!" One was heading right towards me, but I couldn't dodge in time. "..." I blocked the boulder with a barrier of ice. The Boulder hit it, and slid off onto the ground. Of course, I sped off after putting up the barrier. "Getting tired?" Sonic laughed, as we both stopped. "No." I said. I just realized that sonic took his mask off. "..." I still had mine on. 'I can actually see his face bettering the light...' I thought, turning my focus back to the enemy. Hammerhead had alligned the rocks like walls, with only a little space in between them. "You're just little dogs bought by Zeniru's money. You think someone like me, who fights for a noble cause, can lose to dogs?!" Hammerhead yelled. "I see what he's up to." Sonic whispered. "What?" I replied quietly. "Just as I assumed... He's a complete idiot." Sonic smirked. "Couldn't he have arranged the rocks in a less obvious way...?" I snickered. "There are a lot more rocks where those came from!" Hammerhead yelled, lifting a Boulder. "If you don't stop me, they'll keep coming!" He said. "Oh he's soooo threatening..." I rolled my eyes. "Says the one who couldn't dodge a Boulder fast enough." Sonic mumbled. "..." I glared at him, causing him to laugh a little. "So you think you'll be able to deal with our speed?" Sonic asked, as he raised an eyebrow with a smile.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro