Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

At Pandit's Location:

"Tum dono fir se aagye? A man asked the another.

"Mere ko kaam krne ka hai. Paise ki bahot jaroorat hai. Please kaam pe rakh le.. Mere ko computer ka sara kaam aata hai... main pakka achhe se kaam karunga. Or ise bhi baki kaam aata hai. Ek mauka de do bas. Second man said.

"Ruk, Boss aaye hue hai. Chal tum dono k baare mein batata hoon. First man said.

All of them went to the Boss.

"Boss ye dono bahot din se yahan kaam k liye aa rhe. Inhe kaam pe rakh le? Main dono ko jaanta hoon. The man said.

"Haan rakh lo. Waise bhi ACP ko control karne k liye hume kuchh or aadmi ki jaroorat padegi. Raghav said.

Both new men were happy to get the work because it was really needed for them.

After sometime, Munna (one of the new man) was just roaming in the new house when he heard some voice.

He went there and immediately called Raghav.

"Boss, ye ladki iss phone se kisi ko call krne ki koshish kr rhi thi. Wo toh main idhar se guzar rha Tha or awaz sun li. Munna said.

"Very good. Raghav said to Munna and turned towards Avni.

"I think you don't understand when I said don't be over smart. And Raghav was about to slap her when Chhotu (another new recruit) came and informed that bachhi is not in the room.

"What? Ek chhoti si bachhi nahi sambhalti tum logon se.. Jaldi se use dhoondho agar use nahi mili toh tum logonki khair nahi. Raghav angrily said and moved out of the room.

In Avni's Room (After sometime):

"Aaa ... Avni was about to scream when someone closed her mouth tightly.

"Shhh... don't scream. The person whispered in her ear.

The hot breath hitting Avni's ear and neck send goosebumps all over her body and she instantly relaxed.

The person removed his hand and turned Avni towards him.

"Neil! Avni said with almost tears in her eyes.

"Avni! Neil said and embraced Avni in a bone crushing hug.

"Mujhe pata tha tum mujhe bachane jaroor aaoge. Avni said in between her sobs.

"Hey, hey.. I am here. Now don't cry. We have to get you out of here before anyone find out anything. Neil said calming her down.

They were about to go out of the house when they heard a someone clicking their tongue.

They turned around to see Raghav standing there with the kid.

"I think tum log kuchh bhool rahe ho. Raghav said pointing out to the kid.

Neil clenched his jaw coz Raghav found out a loophole in his plan.

The plan was like this-

Munna and Chhotu (Avni's 123 gang member) got into Raghav's gang. They gave the location to Neil. And then Chhotu sneaked out the kid. And Neil came into the house in disguise from the back door. But somehow one of Raghav's man saw Chhotu sneaking the kid out and that's where the plan got exposed.

"Raghav, bachhi ko jaane do. Tumhe mujhse badla lena hai, I am right here. Bachhi and Avni ko yahan se jaane do. Neil bargained.

Avni was shocked at this and turned to see Neil and was about to interrupt but Raghav interrupted first.

"Na na ACP. Main bargain nahi krta. Iss bachhi ko toh main kahin nahi jaane dunga. Or baat rhi Avni ki, toh I will keep her as my mistress and for you, I will not kill you... Kyunki tmhare chalte meri Maa Coma mein h. Zinda laash ban chuki h wo. So tumhare liye bhi wahi saza h. Tumhare saamne main teri patni ko apna banaunga or tu ek bebas ki tarah wo hota dekhega. Raghav said with his evil smirk.

"Aye, Agar Avni ko haath bhi lagaya toh tera haath kaat dunga. Jis tarah teri Maa ka ant hua hai usi tarah tera bhi ant hoga. Neil said while clenching his jaw.

But little does Raghav know about the whole plan of Neil. He was not just any Police Officer, he was IPS Officer Neil Khanna.. Of course he has a back up plan.

Raghav's men were actually killed by Neil's men. There were only few of them left. As Raghav put the kid and advanced towards Neil, Neil's men safely took the kid from there and the remaining Raghav's men were now surrounded by Neil's men.

"What do you think, I will come without any back up plan. Neil said with a smirk.

"I will kill you ACP. Raghav said and advances towards Neil.

Neil ducked his attack and kicked him on the back. But Raghav stabalized himself and punched Neil on the stomach. He was about to punch Neil on the face but Neil was fast and caught his fist. Neil punched him on the jaw and Raghav fell back, blood oozing from his nose and side of the mouth.

He wiped out the blood by the back of his palm and stood up with an evil smirk.

"And what you thought, I will surrender without a fight? Raghav said and took out the gun from inside his coat and pointed it towards Neil.

And without further warning he clicked the trigger.

Everything was in slow motion. Avni was witnessing everything. As she noticed the trigger she ran towards Neil. Neil was not able to access anything. He was just rooted at his place and with confused face looked towards Avni who just shouted out his name. And here DD shot Raghav straight in his heart. Two gun shot was heard in the house and two body fell on the ground.

To be continued..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro