Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

At Khanna Mansion:

Neil came back from the hospital, realizing his mistake how he left Avni at the alter.

He was cursing himself for leaving like this without even informing her. He didn't even give a glance to her before walking out. But he knows what she must have felt. And it pricked his heart.

He entered the house to just face the eerie silence. He went further in the hall to find everyone sitting there.

"Bebe, Avni kahan hai?" Neil asked.

"Tujhe Kya? Tu toh use chhod k chala gya tha. Ek baar bata hi deta uss bachhi ko ki kya ho gya tha. Par tujhe toh Juhi k saamne kuchh nahi dikhta." Bebe taunted Neil.

"Bebe, aisi baat nahi hai. Mujhe uss time kuchh samjh nahi aaya. Please bataiye na kahan h Avni?" Neil tried to get some answer.

"Chali gyi wo bachhi. Humne use bahot rokne ki koshish ki lekin usne kaha use thoda waqt chahiye." Bebe said with teary eyes.

"Avni, yaar, kahan chali gyi tum?" Neil said to himself coming out of the house.

He rushed to Neela Ma in hope to find Avni there.

But he was again disappointed. She was not there. He went to 'Avni Ayesha Ka Ghar', but she was nowhere to be found.

Finally, he went to Ayesha Ma's grave as his last hope.

But, Alas! She was not there too.

He fell on his knees in front of Ayesha Ma's grave and started crying.

"Maa, mujhe maaf kar dena. Maine anjane mein Avni ko aisa feel karwa diya jaisa aapne 15 saal pehle mehsoos kiya tha. Lekin main Ashish Mehta nahi hoon Maa. Main bas insaniyat k khatir Juhi k paas gya tha. Mujhe pata h, mujhe Avni ko inform kr dena chahiye tha. Par uss samay mujhe kuchh samjh nahi aaya. Mujhe maaf kr dena Maa. Please Avni ko bolo na wo wapas aa jaye. Kahan chali gyi wo?" Neil was crying too hard, his eyes all red and tears were flowing uncontrollably.

He got a call. He thought it to be Avni's.

"Hello, Avni? Yaar Avni kahan ho tum?" Neil started saying without even checking the number.

"Hold on ACP. Tum jise dhoondh rhe ho wo mere paas hai. Tumhe kya lga, meri Maa ki aisi haalat krke or mera business barbad kar k tum chain se jee loge? Or Plan sirf tumhe hi nahi banane aata. Tumhe kya lga tha, Main tumhari Biwi ko nahi pehchan paunga? Itni khoobsurat hai, mere nazro se kaise bach jati. And how were you handling her man? She has got fire. And I am lovin' it. I think I should take training from you to keep her in control." Raghav said from the other side.

"Aye, use haath lagane ki bhi mat sochna warna tere haath kaat dunga, samjha?" Neil shouted on the phone.

"Arey, ACP ko gussa aa gya? Chill man. By the way, I have an offer for you. Either take your wife or the child. What say?" Raghav said giving Neil the option.

"I will not spare you. I am coming to take My Wife. Or use ek bhi kharoch aayi hogi toh tu apni antim saans ginna start kar dena. Or baat rahi bachhi ki, toh main use bhi sahi salamat le jaunga or wo bhi tere aankhon k saamne se. Just wait and watch." Neil said and cut the call.

He immediately rushed to the police station and called DD.

"DD, ek number deta hoon pata lagao wo kiske Naam pe hai and location trace krne ki koshish karo." Neil said making the call to someone.

"Sir, wo jo koi bhi hai bahot shatir hai. Ye call phone booth se kiya gya tha." DD informed Neil.

"Iss phone booth ka address nikalo and iske aas paas lage sare CCTV cameras check karo." Neil advised.

Neil was getting impatient with the passing second. The love of his life was in danger and it was all his fault. He left her all broken. The single thought of that person harming Avni was creating havoc in his heart. Because this time he knew that she is not safe. Ragini pandit's son can harm her.

Pandit's Mansion:

"Tumne mujhe kidnap kar k bahot badi galti kr di hai. Mera Neil mujhe bachane jaroor aaega." Avni said with firm belief in Neil.

"Let him come. I know wo jaroor aaega. Isliye toh tumhe kidnap kiya. Usse toh badla lena hi hai but tum, tumhe toh main apne paas rakhunga. Tumhe idea bhi nahi hai tum kya cheej ho. Meri Maa Juhi ko Kohinoor samjhti rahi par tumne toh Kohinoor ko bhi maat de diya." Raghav said gripping Avni by her chin.

Avni slapped his hand away and moved farther from him.

"Arey, dur kyun jaa rhi ho. Neil ki jaan pyaari hai ya nahi? " He asked.

Avni frowned in confusion but then her eyes widen in fear as realization hit her.

He was keeping eye on them. He knows each and every strength and weaknesses of them. And this is his trap set for them.

"Don't you dare to do anything to Neil. Agar Neil ko kuchh bhi hua toh tumhara hashra bhi tumhari Maa jaisa kar dungi." Avni said trying to threaten him.

He laughed at her face.

"Nahi, please aisa mat krna. Hahahaha.. Tumhe kya lga tumhari dhamki se main dar jaunga. Haha.. Just do what I say, otherwise it will neither be good for Neil nor for the child". Raghav threatened her and went out.

Neil! Kahan ho tum? Please jaldi aao." Avni said to herself.

Here Neil felt something weird like Avni was in some danger.

"Avni! Please God, keep her safe. Please." Neil said looking upward.

Neil made the plan with DD and Ali. Yup, Ali too came for the help when he got the news about Avni's kidnapping. He was angry on Neil for leaving her like that but right now the most important thing was Avni's safety.

"Usne Avni ko kidnap kiya hai iska matlb usne ye sab bahot pehle se plan kar rakha hoga. Or use hum sabke baare mein already sab kuchh pata hoga. So hume aisa plan banana h jiski usne umeed bhi nahi ki hogi." Neil said.

"Neil, pehle hume Juhi and baki family members ki safety ka intjaam karna hoga. Taki wo hume or kisi cheej ko lekar blackmail na kar sake." Ali said.

"Yes, you are right. And then we have to find his exact location and has to find out exactly how much men he have. Hume sirf use trap hi nahi karna balki Avni and Bachhi ki safety ka bhi khayal rakhna hai." Neil said.

"Sir, jahan tak mujhe lagta hai, wo bachhi se kitni bhi nafrat kar le ya hume kitna bhi use lekar dhamka le, wo bachhi ko nuksaan nahi pahunchaega. Aakhir wo uska khoon hai." DD stated the point.

"You are right DD. So we have to mainly take care about Avni's safety but we have to keep a backup plan for the kids safety too. We can't risk her life at any cost." Neil showed his concern.

The plan was finally made.

"Avni, main tumhe lene aa rha hoon. Maine tumse promise kiya tha ki main tumhe kuchh nahi hone dunga or main apna yeh promise pura karunga. I will not let him harm you. Tumhara Neil tumhe lene aa rha hai. Or iss baar main tumhe khud se dur nahi jaane dunga. Insaan apni galti se hi sikhta hai. Or main apni iss galti ko kabhi nahi dohraunga. You are My Life. And I will save My Life." Neil said to himself with full determination.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro