1. My Instructor My Healer

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Avni is a trained scuba diver. She is currently working as an instructor at Andaman island.

Neil on the other hand is aquaphobic, travel is his life, he loves taking risks but when it comes with the sea and lakes, he can't just handle the pressure.

---------
Come on dude, let's go somewhere I have never been bored for this long. Ali, Neil's best friend pleaded the nth time.

Nahi yaar aabhi toh goa se aaye hai. Let's go in the coming month, I need a short break before I start all over again.

You serious man, that trip was 2 months ago.

By the way there's nothing special about Andaman.

Stop lying, we both know it's the most beautiful place on Earth. Why don't you just tell me on my face that you are scared of the island where you will be surrounded by water.

Agar pata hai toh kyu bol rha hai. You know I just can't, goa mai I was fine because at least my body was touching the ground, but you wanna go to Andaman and explore scuba diving, which is literally deep inside the sea where I will have nothing to save me from drowning and dying.

Neil, you gotta overcome your fears,whereas you owe me this, I'm your best friend,your loving bestie. You can't even do this for me?

Ali you very well know this is not the case, I can do anything for you but not this.

You think I don't want you to overcome your fears Neil, I got us planned. But if you aren't comfortable we will explore other stuff except water. Rest is your call now.

Okay fine let's go. I am trusting you on this. So when shall we leave?

Next week, this is the perfect time.

Okay , but remember your promise Ali. No water activity.

Ya I promise.

I shall leave now, I need to pack.

A week passed by really soon and now it was time for them to board the flight. It was a 4hrs flight. It was an 8 day trip, for the first 5 days they had a lot of fun, they had all types of sea food, climbed mountains, did paragliding etc.

-----------

The last 3 days of the trip were yet to begin, everything was going fine until Ali decided to betray Neil and register themselves for scuba diving.

Ali why on earth are we here? What is going on inside your tiny head.

As you can see we are here for Scuba diving ,you are ready right

Oh yeah..we are here for what?

Within a second neil started hitting ali and he was trying to escape from neil.

You jerk, I thought you agreed on "no water activities"

Bro I'm sorry, but if not today someday you gotta overcome your fears right. Kabhi na kabhi toh tujhe ye karna hi hoga na - a

Nhi karna mujhe. U know that i am hydrophobic. Still. Mai chala yaha se - n

Yaar neil don't be a spoil sport our instructor (trainer) would be here in a minute. She will help us- a

Nhi yaar - n

Suddenly a girl tapped ali's shoulder and he turned to see the person. As soon as he turned our neil was lost in her doe shaped eyes.
She was a mid height girl with hair in a bun and her swimming costume. Fair, long hair, ever lasting smile.. Something was pulling neil towards her but thought to ignore it.

Just then she spoke "is this ali"
Ali just nodded as even he was lost in her 😂
"Hi, I'm avni. Your guide for scuba diving"
Hi I'm ali. He's my friend neil
She looked at him and forwarded her hand for a handshake. But neil was in is on world
Ali shook him and he came in his senses
Hi. I'm neil.
Hi. Avni your guide

She then shifted her gaze to ali and asked him to wear the costume. Ali got ready but neil stood still

She asked neil-"you aren't coming"

No he's hydrophobic - said ali

Don't worry. I'm there to guide you.. Just come once you will definitely return back with no such phobia and will love scuba diving. Once u r done tell me your experience. - Avni
-
Neil being reluctant didn't agree but as avni said these lines in her most sweet voice. He agreed
Ali was in a dilemma. As convincing neil on this topic was next to impossible.

Neil wore the dress. Fear was clearly visible on hia face but avni assured him that she was there with him.

Ali being ali went into the water without any hesitation and started to explore water.

Neil was left with avni. She took hold of his hand and pulled him into the water. Taught him to take breaths and snorkel. He was having problems doing it. So she took her snorkel and kept it in his mouth and told him not to panic.

Soon fear took over and he started enjoying.
He saw many fishes and sea creatures.

After a few hours, the session came to an end. Ali left avneil alone to attend a phone call.

So how was it?

Fun, thanks to you I overcame my fear. He said huffing with a smile.

That's my job, you don't have to thank me.

So?

What Neil?

Ok let me come straight to the point, I liked you the moment I laid my eyes on you, so can I get your number?

Wh.. what?

I know we just met but I really wanna know more about you.

Aa.. uhmm so till when are you here?

Two more days he replied

Okay, we can meet before you leave, so you can know me ig?

Cool, I'm up for it. Do you know any nice places to meet.

Blue star restaurant. It's a famous one here, tomorrow at 7 pm?

Done, he said before giving her a brief smile.

--------

Next day
The day was moving at the speed of a tortoise, they literally felt like the time had stopped.

It was 6 already, and Neil was not able to find any dress for himself. His room looked like a mess.

Finally he found a perfect dress. ,

After fixing his hair for the nth time he waited for the clock to strike 7 so he could meet her.

On the other hand,  avni was nervous too. She decided to wear her lucky black dress which she wore only on special occasions.

7:00 PM ||📍 Blue Star Restaurant

N

eil was already at the restaurant and had almost two cups of coffee. He kept looking at the gate every now and then, that's just when she entered. It was like he almost forgot to blink, she looked so ravishing in that black one piece, and that neckpiece complimented the v-line of the dress.

After what felt like ages, she was finally able to locate him, a small smile appeared on her face, when she found him staring at her.

To bring his attention she cleared her throat.

After a few minutes of awkward silence, they started to talk. What surprised them was they were quite similar. Within no time the food arrived and they knew it was time to say goodbye.None of them wanted this to end here.

Just before he could ask her his question, her phone rang, she excused herself but soon it turned out that she had to leave.

Before he could even say bye, she left the place in a hurry. He was heartbroken, just before he was about to leave the table he found a rose kept on her chair with a letter, below it.

He opened the letter only to find her phone number with a note. I would love to talk to you. So here's my number, call me, if you want to take things ahead.

He first bumped in the air screaming yahooo. He drew everyone's attention towards him, which embarrassed him but he didn't care, he got her number. Yaay

As soon as he reached his room, he dialled her number.

She answered  the call within a second as she was waiting for it.

(call conversation)

Hey, nei..

I know, I thought you won't see the letter.

How couldn't I after all it was by you, he said making her blush instantly.

Don't blush now.

I'm not she said looking around.

Liar. Acha suno, avni

Hmm

I'm leaving tomorrow. I wanna know your answer.

She kept quiet.

Then spoke "reply. What reply". She acted clueless

Avni you know what I'm talking about, stop playing around.

No I seriously don't, Neil.

Ok bye he said being pissed

But he didn't end the call and after a few seconds

I like you Neil, and I think we should give this a shot

Even before he could reply she ended the call

He blushed and ruffled his hair and here she was hugging the phone and dancing with her teddy.

This is not the ending but the beginning of a new life for avneil.

"The journey of overcoming his
  fear, and the healer was none other than his lady, his avni"

--THE END--

Hope you guys liked it, it was my 1st ever try writing something. Do vote, comment and share.

Shubhangi (untrained, unskillfull writer)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro