2. Dil ki awaaz

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Os inspired by yeh hai aashiqui
Happy reading

⚛ .......⚛

Avni is an 18 year impatient / aggressive girl who feels she can get anything by just yelling at others.

Neil is a 18 year old deaf and dumb student. He's very sweet as a person, and his hobby is playing guitar

⚛ .......⚛

A girl is seen sitting out of the principal's office.

A few moments later, a girl comes out of the principal's office with a bruised face.
As soon as avni sees her she loses her temper and punches her.

She was stopped by her parents (trusty of that school) and principal.

After a few minutes her parents and principal informed her that she had been suspended from the school.

She's been transferred to deaf and dumb school where she can learn to control her anger. 

Avni is the only daughter of Mehta industry, her parents were never free, so she never had them by her side. The only way she used to vent her anger was through projecting it on others and now because of her parents lack of interest in their daughter has got her into a place where she thought she didn't belong at all. But she didn't know that this was going to be a life changing event in her life.

--------

Time lapse,

We can see a girl full of attitude entering a school campus.

She straightaway went to the principals room and sat on the chair while keeping her legs on the principal's table.

This school is not under your parents, Ms. Mehta kindly behave. One wrong move and you won't be accepted in any school's. From today onwards you will write a daily diary and share the learnings of the day with me.

She called her secretary and asked her to send the boy in. She conversed with him in  sign language and asked him to take care of avni.

As soon as she finished Avni looked at him and found him staring at her.

He was partially deaf and dumb, so he called avni - Ani  c..h..a..l..o Mai tumhe humari class dikhata hu.

She was pissed at how he couldn't even call her name correctly, so she yelled - abey sun mera naam AVNI hai ANI nhi

As avni didn't use any sign language, Neil found it hard to understand, so he started reading her lips which vexed her to the core and was about to punch him, when the principal interrupted her and warned her again.

After attending a few classes, it was now time for the lunch break where a girl bumped into avni, she was about to hit her, when neil entered and asked her to take deep breaths, calming her immediately.

They were talking on random topics when neil asked her - Ani tum itna gussa kyu karti ho? It's not good for your health.

My parents never cared about me, they were merely available for me, humesha bas kaam kaam aur kaam and then mera akelapan itna bad gaya ki I made anger as my defense mechanism.

As soon as she ended, he took his eyes off her lips. He thought she wouldn't have noticed it, but she did and then covered her lips with her hand only to find a confusing Neil's face.

Tum mere lips ko ghur kyu rhe ho she asked still keeping her hand on her lips.

He couldn't understand as her hand was covering her lips so she spoke again whilst removing her hands off her lips.

Wo mei tumhare lips read kar raha tha

Oh

At night

[Avni was writing her diary]

aaj ka din bohot kharab tha. Kaha aake phas gayi hu mai. I just wanna leave and live my life like I used to, upar se yaha ke log they don't even understand me. I HATE THIS PLACE AND MY LIFE. Why did my parents even decide to have me when they couldn't raise or love me.. I hope this comes to an end soon.

Just then,
She heard someone playing the guitar, she looked out of her window and saw Neil sitting alone on the bench while playing the guitar. She just smiled and left to sleep.

-------

A few days later,

They had music class and there avni sang a song. Everyone appreciated her.

While she was singing she kept eyeing at neil "kehte hai khuda ne iss jahan mei sabhi ke liye. Kissi na kissi ko hai banaya hai kisi ke liye" Unknown feelings were building inside her heart, which she didn't want to accept.

What she failed to notice was the change in her, she wasn't the same,she has become more patient and calm. Neil changed her avni. They used to converse in sign language. Their feelings were mutual but neither of them could express them.

One questioned her personality whilst the other questioned his capabilities, and considered himself worthless for a girl as rich as her.

Her last day approached soon and still they haven't confessed, but sometimes the fear of getting separated from your loved ones can actually help you express your feelings to them.

Avni's parents were here to pick her, she got a great letter of recommendation from the principal which made her parents happy.

It was now time for Avni to leave but she wasn't ready, she kept hugging him again and again. Tears won't stop.

She kept repeating the same thing - I don't wanna go, I want to live with you. But Neil being neil didn't utter a word and told her ANI tum jis kaam ke liye yaha ayi thi wo pura ho gaya. You have changed for good avni. Everyone is happy so you should be too. You must leave now. It was hard for him to speak without crying in front of her, but she deserved much better than him, at least this is what he thought. He too loved her but he wanted her to be happy with a man who can hear and talk to her properly and not take eternity like him to convey his feelings.

Avni couldn't hold any so she barged into the principal's office and refused to go back mom-dad  I'm happy here. I love neil i wont leave him here. I am going to stay here. Im enjoying my life here. I finally feel like I have a reason to live

These words were enough to make Ashish angry - is this why you transferred avni here, to teach her all this shit?  Love that too with this guy? who can't even speak properly. I'm going to ruin his and your life. How dare he come near my daughter

DAD!! Don't you dare speak a word against him, I'm a better person because of him. Also he has a name it's Neil, I love him. If you can't accept him, disown me because I won't leave him.  Do you understand that dad?

Ashish could win over anything but his daughter, even though he wasn't there for her, but she was always his baby daughter for whom he worked day and night. He couldn't let her leave him, after all he was her father. It was his duty to accept his defeat in front of his daughter. He loved her more than anything and if this is what she wanted he would give her. Though he didn't allow her to stay in the same school as Neil but gave her the  permission to visit him on the weekends.

Avni smiled wholeheartedly for the first time in front of him. She ran towards Neil and hugged him aaj se hum ek nayi shuruat karenge. I LOVE U NEIL

I LOVE U TOO ANI

Once their school was completed they started a new life in which they were half and halves.

۩  ......۩

Who said two opposite people can't stay together, we require someone to complete us even when we are complete within ourselves.

"They were two bodies, one soul now"

Short but I hope you guys enjoyed the Os. i tried writing avneil within a new perspective.

Do vote and comment

Much love
Shubhangi ❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro