3. Brother-Sister Bond 💞

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Do VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!!

This update shows the love of a brother and sister over the years, I hope you guys like it

Happy reading ❤️

_______

Maa dekho na chotu mere baal khiche.

Nhi maa didu ne meri drawing mei pencil chala di isliye meine unke baal ko haath lagaya

Nhi ma isne mere baal kheeche aur meri drawing kharab bhi kardi😭 

Avni - Neev kyu pareshan karte ho didu ko

Neev- Maa aap humesha uski side lete ho, he scoffed turning to another side.

Naina- That is because mom loves me, after all, I'm the first born she said poking her tongue at him. 

Neev - Dad, am I not your favorite? 

Neil - You are, he said picking a crying neev up in his arms. 

____

A few years later, 

(Naina and Neev are in their early teenhood)

Why are you both crying? a tensed avni questioned. 

Ma I lost today's race said Naina, sitting down. 

Aur tum Neev, why are you crying? Did you fight in school? she said checking his body for any bruises. 

Noo maa, I didn't fight with anyone, I'm crying because didu lost today, and you know we cry together. He said with an adorable pout making Avneil chuckle. 

Aww mera bacha, haar jeet is just a part of life. If you don't lose now, how will you feel motivated to win the next time? Huh? Now don't waste your precious tears on these things, okay. 

Let's go out and celebrate your di's first loss because there are many wins coming her way. Neil said smiling at the door. 

----

Tu meri plate mei kya dekh rha hai? Apne plate pe dhyaan de, Naina said after noticing Neev for the nth time eyeing her food. 

Mujhe bhi wo khana hai jo aap kharhe ho didu.

Teri plate me bhi wohi hai, usme see kha. 

Neev - nhi mujhe aapki plate se khana hai

This turned in a small food fight which irritated Avni, but Neil was enjoying it. 

Soon there fight turned into an aww moment.

Finally, Naina gave up on her little brother and, started feeding Neev from her plate and he ate it all like a starved kid. 

Someone said it right that elder sisters are like your 2nd mothers. Indeed they are!

-------

The Khanna Mansion is in chaos right now,

Neil stop them, or else we might lose one of her children today, avni said dramatically

Arey choro na avni let them fight. Fights are necessary for strong relationships darling, ab dekho how much we fight still we love each other so much right. 

That's different Neil, we don't hit each other or run behind one other to kill each other. 

Neil just looked at her with wide eyes, not saying anything because he knew if he utters another word, it would be him instead of his kids who would be running for his life. 

Tu de rha hai ki nhi neev, Naina said forwarding her hand

Neev - Nhi de rha, yeh meri chocolate  hai

Naina - Teri nhi meri hai iske Peeche "N" likha hai

Mera naam bhi N se hai, yeh meri bhi ho sakti hai na dii. 

Tu duffer hai tere andar itna dimag nhi hai ki tu cheezo par "N" likhe. 

With that they both started pulling each others hair and started hitting each other with pillow.

Avni was trying her best to separate them from each other, but it was of no use. 

Their fight ended with them having small injuries like nail prints on hand and faces, etc.

Brother sister fight is indeed a blessing to watch... 

------

Soon they grew, and now they are adults. 

Tum kisko peet ke aaye ho neev? A tensed avni asked seeing a bruised Neev with blood stains on his uniform. 

Neev - Mom, some boys were trying to touch di inappropriately, I couldn't control it. No one can touch my sister, so I punched them he said with a proud smile.

Avneil were proud that they raised a boy who knew how to respect a girl. 

Naina- aww mera chotu Bhai, you saved me today she said with a big smile. Her little brother has indeed grown up, he is like a wall, who would protect her no matter what.

Didi aap har saal mujhe rakhi bandhte ho, and it's a brother's duty to keep his sister safe from the evil eyes of lustful men. 

----

Soon the day of Naina's wedding came, it was a day Khanna's family knew would come but never knew so soon. 

Neev was crying like anything, he wasn't ready to leave his sister who he has spend around 20+ years with. They were like a package deal, they always came together. 

Panda, don't go. I know we have grown up but I can't stay without you, without fighting with you, without eyeing your food, and without listening my name from your mouth,  and now who will save me from mom's scolding and dad's punishment on my mischief. 

Naina - Mei kahi nahi jaa rhi chotu. I'm here only kaha kahi aur ja rhi hu, I'm in the same city as you, we will meet often, I'm just one call away and remember one thing no power can separate us. We are one, and if ever you need you do something and need backup call me she said winking at him, making everyone chuckle with tears in their eyes. Aur wase bhi thore saal mai  teri wife bhi ayegi aur phir tu mujhe bhul jaega. 

Wo kabhi nhi hone wali didu, I will never forget you. 

I know that idiot and that's why I love you chotu

Love u didu, jiju take care of my sister, never make her cry or I will make your life a living hell. He said in a threatening tone making Ajay's (Naina's husband) eye go wide and then chuckling seeing a brother's love for his sister.

----

1000+ words.

I know it's a short update, but I hope I was able to depict all the emotions well. Hope you guys like it

Love
Shubhangi ❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro