Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

#1 : Mr. GENEROUS Khanna

Khanna house was echoing in laughter as Shweta Bebe And Prakash were enjoying their evening time along with their famous "Chai pe Charcha" but since they were having coffee so the name can be conviniently changed to "Coffee pe Charcha" and the most acclaimed topic for which remains unchanged since months, Avneil and their antics. No other thing in the world is capable enough to bring that heartfelt smiles on their faces except their kids.

"Chalo kal sari Family mil ke outing pe chalte hai.?" An over delighted Bebe suggested.

"Nahi Bebe kal to Month end hai na. Humesha ki tarah Neil to busy hoga. Or uske bina Koi jaaega nahi." Prakash stated.

"Ye Tillu ka Month end ka kya chakkar hai? Bht time se mai iss bareme soch rahi hu. Tum dono ko kuch pata hai.?" Bebe asked blankly.

"Nahi bebe. Infact Avni ko bhi kuch nahi pata." Shweta informed them.

Avni who was about to join them overheard their conversation and she felt something knotting inside her. Neil's life is like an open book whose each page belongs to his near and dear one's but ever since she knew him he remained secretive about this one part of his life. Every month's last day is the biggest mystery of his life even to his beloved wifey.

Avni was sitting in her bedroom lost in deep thoughts. Its been 5 months since she is sharing her life with him and only a couple of days since she is sharing her Heart with him, along with the bed ofcourse. She has observed this earlier too how he used to wake up early get dressed decently and leave silently on that particular day only to grace them with his presence in dinner table at night. What did he do for whole day? Where does he go? Why cant he tell his family about it.? These so many unanswered questions preoccupied her.

Just then she heard his footsteps approaching near and his distant voice got clear as he entered room while being on call.

"Nahi DD vo file mujhe jald se jald complete chahie.. Ha.. Thik hai.. Accha suno Kal Mai thoda Busy Rahunga to tum sambhal lena.. Ohkay.. Byee.." Finally Neil finished his call and went to washroom.

But his words, about being busy, remained plastered in Avni's mind.

Moments later Neil was studying some case file while Avni was trying to study him. Her curiosity to know about all these was unsettling her mind. She was just about to ask him when his Cell beeped and he went out to take the call. It stunned her since he never demanded a space away from her to talk to someone else, whatever be the dynamics of their relation. As much as she tried to Restrict herself, as much she found herself tempted to listen to his conversation.

"Hey Beautiful.! I was expecting a call from u...
Haa baba kal ka Plan fix hai...
Maine kabhi apna promise toda hai...
Acchha ye batao Kuch special lana hai aapke lie apart from usual?...
Sure?...
Ohkay...
See u.."

Thats all Avni could hear. Her heart fell to her stomach, she couldnt breath and stumbled a few steps backward. Taking support of wall she steadied herself but the support she always required to ease her uncontrollably pacing heart was seem to be loosing.

After recovery from her initial shock, she chided herself for making some useless judgement about Neil, Her Neil, without having full knowledge of actual matter. She was now determined to know the truth.

Next day,as usual Neil left early but the thing which was unusual was Avni following him in other car. She silently and stealthily observed the happenings of the day from far.

Neil was at beach waiting for someone restlessly, frantically tapping his phones Screen to connect. His worried face spoke volumes about the amount of Love he harbour for this "Unknown" Visitor.

Suddenly an enthusiastic Voice echoed from far "Mr. Handsome" and a female child of about 7-8 yrs of age came running all the way and jumped herself into his stretched arms. She was accompanied by a grown up man. Neil pick her up and swayed with her. Avni unmistakenly caught his teary eyes and his sense of relief. She was taken aback.

Rest of the day they(Neil and little girl) spent in beach enjoying playing banttering and doing the weirdest of things while still finding it funny. Neil presented her a box full of choclates and the smile that embraced her face was priceless. They bought each and every junkfood being sold at beach and fed each other. Avni couldnt hear much of them but the joy and satisfaction in their eyes didnt go unnoticed.

Later in the evening Neil dropped her outside an old building and took a leave not before engulfing her in a bear hug. The recent events only added up to Avni's urge to know more about this little girl.

Next day Avni came to the same building alone without Neil's knowledge. "St. Josephs Primary School" the small petit slightly broken board, at the entrance, read. Hesitantly she entered and with much difficulty found a responsible person to have a word with, Sister Martina.

"Yes, How may i help U.? Are u here to adopt children?" Sister asked her politely. Avni was shocked to realise that it was an Orphanage but soon composed herself.

"Umm.. Actually.. M looking for someone here." Avni told her hesitently while Sister remained confused.

"I dont know how to explain u. I want to know about this little girl who was with ACP Neil Khanna yesterday. Actually..." Sister cut off her from saying in between.

"Are u Mrs Avni Khanna?"

Avni was amazed, her eyes widened and mouth gaped. "How..how do u know that.?" She struggled to articulate those words.

"Ur husband, Mr Khanna, told me. He made u responsible for Ahaana along with him just a few days ago." Sister informed pleasantly.

"Ahaana.?" Avni asked baffled.

"The little girl u were asking about, her name is Ahanna."

" Sorry sister but mai kuch samjhi nahi"

Sister Martina smiled cheekily as if she was expecting this. "So Neil ne aapko kuch nahi bataya.?" In reply Avni only narrowed her eyes and nod in no.

"Ahaana 5 saal ki thi jab Neil usse yaha laya tha. Dari, Sehmi, Akeli, Maasum si bacchi thi vo Jo sadko pe bhik(begging) mang ke Jiya karti thi. 3 saal phle ek Traffic signal pe vo Neil ko Pehli baar mili thi. Bus Tabse Vo uska ek Lauta Sahara ban gaya or Usko ek Acchi zindagi dene me Jut gaya. Even uska Naam bhi usse Neil se hi mila hai." Sister narrated to Avni everything.

Avni felt as if a light bolt has passed through her body making her numb. Her eyes filled up and tongue remained tied, not able to utter a word.

Sister Martina placed her hand over Avni's shoulder reasuringly " I have never seen a Man like him. Its one thing to help a stranger with money but its something to take complete responsibility to settle them and build their life. He has done that, my child, without letting anybody know about it. Generousity is not just about Money, its about Heart, a true Heart" She said in pure admiration and awe.

"Whose here for me Sister?" A happy chirpy familiar voice from behind broke Avni's trance. She turned to find Ahaana quizzicaly analysing her.

Before sister could introduce her with Avni she declared "Aap Mere Mr Handsome ki Miss Ajooba hai na?" Avni was surprised. Her heart went out for the girl. How can somebody not love her.?

She gestured Avni to come closer and when she does, Ahaana whispered in her ear "Unhone Mujhe aapke sare Secrets batae hai, Akhir He is my Best Buddy." Avni couldnt hold back her smile and carressed her hairs softly and lovingly.

Sister Martina lovingly carress Avni's face "Your Greatness is not what u have, Its what u give. And ur husband is epitome of this Greatness and Generousity. U have no idea my child how lucky u are.!!" She blessed her.

Avni's heart swelled up with this new found respect and proud for her genorous husband. She knew he is good at heart but she clearly misjudged the Extent of it. Rest of the time She wondered what she did in her life to deserve this man.

The End

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro