#2 MR. IRRESISTABLE Khanna!

Your Personality, just charming.
Your Heart, without compare.
Everything, about you,
Leaves you, without peer.
I never thought I'd meet or see,
Perhaps, maybe, only, in my dreams
Someone so
I... R... R... E... S... I... S... T... I... B... L... E...
Making me go weak on my knees.

Avni was sitting lazily in her bed, staring front wall into nothingness, Mind flooded with million thoughts, not few but all, circled around one man, eyes stuffed with countless images of him that were as vivid as daylight. She was in a warrior mode battling the silent war between two parts which ironically resides inside her, one which was fully convincingly lured by his charm and the other stupid one resisting it. Tough decision, or is it really?

Even though the Man, her mind cant stop thinking about, left the place hours ago obviously to work, is still stuck inside her like some kind of nonremovable glue. Why cant he be decent enough to leave her alone with herself? Why she cant focus on anything else except him ?Yes he is responsible for all the chaos inside her, Neil, her dear Irresitible Hubby. He like an unescapable malatious malware has now corrupted her system, without chance of repair.

It all started when one day accidently her lips mildly brushed against his and there at the same moment she was taken. Terribly fatally tempting Accident! Avni was walking hurridly and was about to trip when Neil reflexly reached out to her hand and pulled her forcefully towards him in order to stabilise her but she landed herself on his face, their noses pressed against each other and lips slightly brushed, blame his well built masculine hand for that extra usage of force. Big Mistake. Not that it happened but that it didnt complete. She opened her eyes and meet his choclate brown intently gazing orbs. Another big Mistake. She felt hypnotized and knew something just changed inside her.

But coming to think of it deeply, the mayhem started well before that particular incidence. All the while when he subconciously put his hand on her waist and drag her towards him in deep slumber, pinch her nose to tease her, those feathery cheek kisses, his fav pretence of touching her to tuck her hair behind, whether it is putting The waist chain or The Necklaces, he Had definately stirred some strong undescribable emotions inside her. She fail to pinpoint the exact moment when all this started but she is sure about its incresing intensity with each passing beat.

Everytime she met his intent eyes, she found herself drowning deep within them without a need to return. Even the slightesh brush of his delicate fingers against her skin send shivers down her spine. Even the teeny tiny gestures of him made her swoon over him, for instance his mischevious smirk, that ear to ear grin, his sexy pout and what not. Off lately she has started, or say compelled, to observe him closely, something she will happily do for her entire life. The pool of this passion and desires is like an uncharted territory for her that left her in a state of nonacceptance and confusion.

The hours of pondering not leading to any conclusion, instead pushing her more into his undeniable tempting thoughts, added up to her frustration. And just like any other thing, Neil Khanna is to be blamed. Convenient enough.

I am loosing my marbles. No. I need to work up myself to enusre my efficiency. Coffee.. Yes I can count on some caffeine to provide me the most desirable break and block from him. Moments later Avni was sitting in living room with her coffee mug wrapped in her petit fingers. And except for the place, nothing actually changed for her.

Neela required to make a vigorous shake after two failed attempts of gentle tapping to bring Avni back from her trance.

"Maa.. Aap.. Aap kab Aae.? Avni asked confused.

"Kuch der phle. Avni, Baccha tum kaunsi itni Gehri Soch me Dubi ho? Koi problem hai kya?" Neela asked her before making herself comfortable in another couch.

"Haa. Neil" Avni Mumbled absentmindedly.

"Kya? Kuch kaha tumne?" Neela asked concerned.

"Maa Ye Neil hai na Usne mera Jeena Mushkil kar dia hai. Mujhe samajh mai nai aata ki mai.." She started to complain but before she could complete she realised what she was just about to say and she blushed profusely. What? She was about to blurt that her hubby is getting irresistable to her, and that too to Maa. Big Blunder. Thankfullly avoided.

Before Neela could react , "Kisine Mujhe Yaad kia?" came the husky voice from behind, which is like a melody to Avni's ears There her Problem was standing with that goofy grin plastered on his perfectly intricated face. And She lost her battle there and then, Just like thousand times earlier.

Neil joined the two most shining diamonds of his life, ofcourse with his grin. He took Neela Ma's bleesing and pecked her over her head, inquired her about her health and some other things Avni failed to register as her mind was lost in him and she craved for her fair share of affection from him.

"And this one is for my Wifey" He said as he leaned down to peck her cheek delicately. As if this was not enough to make her loose her control, "Missed me.?" He wishpered in her ear in extremely low smoky voice that sounded more like a statement than question, while trailing a finger softly over her cheekbone, surely neither missing the darker shade of her cheek nor the increased warmth. It was enough to tremble her whole body and leave her demanding for more. The man definately knew how to work his charm, effortlessly..!

Neela couldnt help but Adore the Loving Couple in front of her.

Later in evening, Avni was preparing herself to spend a whole evening with him by her side, maybe very close and the very thought of it started to faulter her hard work. And the man standing in front of her, clad only in waist down towel fresh after his shower, wasnt helping either. Before her thirsty eyes can get enough of it, he decided to hide his treasure in a simple tight white Tee. He caught her ogling at him but remained oblivious to the effects on her.

"Avni tum abtak Yahi baithi ho. We are getting late. Common get ready fast otherwise ur Friends will eat me raw" Neil spared her a glance before busying himself in combing.

"Thats only my right" Avni mumbled as his last line tug her mind, not loud enough, thankfully.

She got up and quickly decked herself in a loose short crop top and ripped denim. They were going club for a small friendly get together of Avni's college gang after a painfully long time.

As soon as they entered, Aakash greeted them in with his overfriendly smile. Neil protectively hold her waist while dodging a few drunkard in the way to reach their table. She barely managed to breath. Soon the guys collected themselves near bar while girls remain seated chit chatting.

Avni gulped gown few shots while discussing her present state of emotions and confusions to her childhood buddy Angie. Coincidently Avneil looked at each other from far simultaneusly and Neil winked at her while raising his Wine glass. There you go again. Her breath hitched and heart flutter faster and she needed more of this magic liquid to drown her desires from resurfacing. The rest of the evening went uneventful as Angie accompanied Avni most of time.

They were driving back in shere darkness accompanied by quiet unusual but comforting silence. Avni's cascade of notions which took a backseat, albeit momentarily, came into play again. Why was she being so fatally driven towards him? What was so magnetic, so charismatic about him? She cant ignore the way she began to be affected by his talk, by his gaze, by his smile, by his eyes, by his lips, by his gestures, by his very presence, by HIM. She was least interested in labeling her mind-numbing attraction to him. She convineniently held alcohol responsible for her alien mind playing this dirty tricks with her heart.

She felt the icy walls built round her heart cracking; and that was something she wasnt sure will happen in this lifetime. She already felt Love for him, which was the beautiful feeling. Then what was this unnamed strange sensation that coursed through every fibre of her being? Why couldn't she just make herself immune to him? Even now, even in this very moment, she was aware, very very aware of the heat emanating from his body; and he wasn't even leaning close to her; there was a safe few feets of distance between them. She sighed as she leaned back in her seat. Neil was smiling to himself. He had seen the way she was thawing.

Suddenly the car jerked and the tyre screeched on road before loosing the control, as if Avni wasnt enough for the day. Finally Neil managed to halt it without getting themselves hurt. He got down quickly to check for the reason.

"Avni Tyre puncture hogya hai. Thoda time lagega." He informed her.

"Its Fine with me." Avni assured him with a smile.

She also stepped outside in darkness, stood near Neil leaning back slightly on bonnet of Car. The man was flawlessly engrossed in his work of Changing the Tyre and she did what she was best at, admiring him and adoring him. She stared him blinkless and breathless. Every time he did that circular motion of that pipe attached to jack, his biceps pooped out and Veins on his forearm become more prominent. The sweat driping from his face trail down through neck only to be lost in his tee near his chest. She so badly craved to follow the track with her fingers and then her mouth. Feeling the heat generating in her lower belly she looked away and planned to avoid staring him like some long-timed hungry animal, for her own sanity and peace. But my dear, God has some other plans.

It started raining. The innocent joy in his eyes and the smile on his face was to die for. He stood up straight extended both his arms sideways looked upwards and enjoyed the rains allowing himslef to get drenched completely without protest. There someone was also drenching but not just in rains. He looked more appealing with his wet clothes hung to him like another layer of skin, exposing a small teaser of what lies beneath. Avni craved for more. And as if God was in mood to reward her for all her good deeds, Neil removed his tee in a single swift pull.

Her breath hitched at the sight and she was sure that it was the tequila that fooled her. Because no man could look so sinfully tempting, who was probably sculpted by the Greek God himself. Tall, Mahogany eyes, Curly hairs flowing in waves covering half his forehead, broad and tapered, chiseled and cut, perfectly built and deliciously handsome in the truest sense. Not a single expression and breathless sigh of her went unnoticed to him. She was ogling him and he was enjoying this. He approached her as if reading her mind like a pro.

"Like what you see, Mrs. Khanna?" He grinned with a naughty smirk dancing on his face, and Avni, in consciousness and embarrassment, averted her gaze away. He observed the color creeping up her cheeks.

He held her shoulders tightly "For once Avni, put your Fight to rest and Allow yourself to do what you wanted to do." He demanded. Hell yeah he knew her inner turmoil.! He is extremly observant esp when it comes to his wifey.!

"I already lost, countless times" Avni accepted without meeting his intense gaze, earning a heart stirring chuckle from him in response.

And That was it..!

As if a new found encouragement embodied her, she reached out to him cupping his face oscillating her eyes between his lips and eyes and without thinking twice claimed his lips. Everything else went blur, except the slow, back-and-forth rub of his mouth against hers , The firm pressure, The gentle pull, The low-level current riding all the places they touched. Yes. Just this. This was what she wanted... no... she needed, she craved from him right now. He responded with same passion same intensity same craving.

Her lips parted to protest, at the loss of this kiss, but before she had the chance to word her response, he swooped in again, closing the bit of distance between them without hesitation. Taking her mouth as if it was his to do with as he pleased, making it his own. There wasn't anything even remotely nice about this kiss. It was hot. Explosive. Consuming. Intense. It was the kind of kiss that was meant for behind closed doors. The kind she'd never in her life believed she would have allowed taking place in the middle of a Road. But then, she'd never been faced with the need to break away from something so damn good.

Her hands moved against the cuts and contours of his bare torso in restless anticipation of what more he could give her tonight. She knew a whole session of teasing awaits her from her hubby for this but she wont regret it even for a bit. When Neil pulled back, she was breathless. Hungry. Desperate. This time, the elusive tilt to Neil's lips was gone and she scoffed in frustration. He carresed her hairs trying to set them, inspite of her dishevelled state, swollen lips, smudging eyes coz of being thoroughly kissed for more than couple of minutes, The Woman looked Mercilessly beautiful. Adorable. Sensuous. Inviting. Captivating.

"Avni we need to stop. This is not the right time." Neil managed to articulate those words after catching up some breath. "Moreover i dont want our First Time to be in Road in middle of some scary Jungle" He added teasingly with his signature wink.

Avni was too shy to meet his eyes and hastly ran away from his grip to stand away on opposite side of the car while Neil continued with his work of repairing the punctured tyre.

She was basking in the new found dimensions to her already existing hanikarak feelings while a whole new set of uninvited sensations rose inside her. She was hungry to repeat the sensation and eager to match his ardour, for she was certain he could not feel more than she did in this moment and she wanted him to know it, to know that her blossoming joy was due entirely to him.

The End

Do tell me how u like the story.!

Love
Riya

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro