Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

#3 MR. SUPPORTIVE Khanna!

Avni was on the top of the world today and the reason being none other than her darling Patidev, ACP Neil Khanna. She has already read the Note more than hundred times, in a span of few hours, that Neil has left for her while going to Station early this morning. She cant help hurting her jaw by the persistant stretched smile that refuse to leave her face even for a sec.

"Tumhare Sapney Tumhe bula rahe hai.
Jao Wifey Jao, Jee lo Apni zindagi" *winking Smiley*

The Note Read, along with a pasted Newspaper cutout which was a Requirement Advertisement from a well known channel which stated about an Interview for "Junior/Backup Crime Reporter" Post.

Avni read the note yet another time and her smile grew bigger, as if there was any possibility acc to Anatomy of her face. She has already worked as a Senior Crime Reporter in Delhi before shifting her base to this city and within the short time span of 15months of her work she was promoted Twice. She was that good in her work. Ever wondered where her Spying skills and Detective-giri came from.?

She knew Neil had some idea about this, obviously from his trusted sorce in name of Neela Maa, but what she never knew or rather expected was He is being that thoughtful regarding her Intrests and Career. She remember boasting about few of her assignments here and there to Neil which he just hummed away to which she even felt offended temporarily. Even a few days back when they were watching some news she complained about the pathetic skills of the Reporter reading out the news and strategising how she would have dealt with it, if ever she was in her place. Neil just admired her smile and laughed it out teasing her. She didnt have an iota of knowledge that this was going on in that silly head of her hubby.

She found it tough to contain her happiness inside her and tried calling the reason for this happiness but instead received another known voice from other side saying "Bhabhi, Sir is busy in imp meeting with seniors"
"Ohkay DD, Tell him to talk to me whenever he gets time" Avni replied impatiently.

Later in the evening, As soon as Avni spotted Neil's jeep Entering their doorway, she rushed out to greet him. She has waited the whole day to talk to him about the note. She saw him entering while squeezing the muscles of his nape of neck with his palm.

"Tired.?" Avni asked concerned.

"A bit." Neil replied assuringly. "Avni i want to talk to u.." but Avni cutt him off in middle..

"Neil Phle Fresh hojao mai Coffee lati hu, Rest karlo thoda fir Hum Aaram se baat kar lenge." Avni almost ordered him to which he cant refuse and headed towards their room.

She kept the note on Dinning table and went in kitchen in search of her hubby's caffeine dose. Shweta happened to pass from Dinning table saw the note and her eyes widened.

"Tilluuu.. Avni.. Tilluuu.." Shweta's voice resonated in whole Khanna Mansion grabbing attention of each and every one who came running on their toes leaving everything behind.

"Mom, Kya baat hai? Aap chilla kyu rahi thi? Neil asked horrified sensing some danger around.

"Tillu, Avni, ye sab kya hai?" She hung the paper note high up in front of Avneil and inquired about it.

"Mummyji, vo Mai.. Vo.. hum.." Avni was interupted by furious Shweta.

"Nahi sab kuch Tumhi log Decide karlo na, hum to kuch hai hi nahi, humari opinion to matter karti hi nahi hai. Hai na.?"She bombarded accusingly.

Needless to say what followed was a whole series of big drama and other members finally put their confused looks to rest when shweta revealed of exactly what she was talking about.

"Mom mai aap sabko batane hi wala tha iss bareme" Neil tried to defend but in vain.

"Tillu vo sab thik hai Lekin Avni ko Job karne ki Jarurat hi kya hai, Vo bhi Crime Reporting? Dont u know how dangerous this is?" Shweta talked calmly this time.

"Mom yha sawal Jarurat ka nahi balki Interest ka hai. Whats wrong in pursuing something that actually makes u happy"

"Beta Abhi abhi to tum 2no ke bich sab thik hua hai, Yeh time tumhe sath me spend karna chahie, Apni family aage badhane ke baareme sochna chahie. Kaha ye job vob ke Chakkar me pad rahe ho"

"Shweta, Family plan karna unka personal matter hai, Dont force them" Bebe reprimend her overenthusiastic DIL while Avni slightly blushed.

"I agree Bebe but Ye job.? Its risky and hazardous too" Shweta pleaded being defeated.

"Mummyji, Aap jaisa bolengi Vahi Hoga" Avni tried to do some damage control.

"But Avni.." Neil tried to speak when Avni gestured him to Keep quiet.

"Mujhe ye sab think nahi Lagra hai. I cant accept this. Thats it. Baki Tum logo ko jo Thik lage" Shweta declared in finality and stomped off to her room ignoring all pleas of Neil, Prakash and bebe.

"Neil puttar, tu ja Apni wali ko sambhal mai Apni wali ko Dekhta hu" Parkash wishpered to Neil trying to inculcate some hope in him. "Or haa, Meri wali Coffee ki jarurat pade to bata dena". Neil grinned hearing his dad's advice.

During Night

Avni was trying to set the bed but she was completely lost in some other world. Neil knew Avni was anything but happy at the moment and its his duty to set everything right for his Wifey. He approached her and sat near the edge of bed.

"Avni You can take your " i m ohkay " hat off now. Its just me. Fall apart. I m not going anywhere." He said earnestly only to be greeted with a blank expression from Avni which again was a danger signal.

"I know Avni u are upset. Dont forget that u are a human too. Its ohkay to have a melt down. Just dont unpack and live there. Cry it out on my Arms, Remove it from ur System once and for all and then refocus on where u are headed." Neil knew her wife too well to understand which chord to struck when.

A lone tear trailed down her cheeks but still there was no response from her. Neil turned her face towards him and looked at her with all the love he harbour for this preety lady in front of him.

"Avni try to understand, We are a Team. Whatever u lack, i got u. We will balance each other out. Minor setback? We'l make a major comeback. Bad day? Well i promise u a better night. You need support? I'l be ur backbone. I'l keep u motivated and at the top, always. All u have to do is to trust me. You got me. I got us." Avni was listening intently, finally she broke down and hug him tightly. This was exactly what she needed and her hubby never failed her.

"Ab to Sapney dekhne se bhi daar Lagne laga hai Neil" Avni said sobbing with breaking voice in his arms clutching him tightly.

He pulled her back to face her, rubbing her tears off said "U know, We each have unique gifts, passions, and callings, and when we become one in marriage, it becomes our roles to support and encourage each other in the things we love. M there for u Avni. U dont have to be afraid of anything, not even from dreams of flying high in the sky."

Finally she smiled thinking He is right when he is there what else does she need.

"Or vaise bhi Log Kehte hai, When nothing goes right,... umm... Go Left" Neil carresed the back of his head embarresed and She laughed wholeheartedly, something he was missing like a maniac. He was lost in admiring her smiling form.

"So show me your magic Wand?" Avni asked with sparkling eyes and still heavy voice. While Neil could only flash a confused expression.

"Wohi jisse Ek baar Ghuma ke Magic ki Tarah tum Sab Thik kar dete ho, Mr Hubby" Avni stated adoringly and pecked on his cheek.

"Abhi bhi sab thik nahi hua hai" He said upset.

Later Prakash and Shweta were having some discussion in their room when Neil knocked and entered to talk to them.

Before Neil could enter Shweta stated "Tillu Mera Faisla nahi badlega" and turned her head away.

He released a long loud sigh, softly hold her hand and demanded "But Kyu Mom Akhir Problem kya hai.?"

Avni was standing at door witnessing everything.

"Problem yeh hai Tillu ki mai Ek Maa hu. Mujhe apne baccho ki Fikar Rehti hai. Tu ek Kam tha Jo ab Avni bhi Dangerous Job karna chahti hai?" Shweta howled at him while her nose flared, though her teary eyes werent missed by her Laadla Son.

"Bus Itni si baat. Aapko apni bahu ki Don-giri or Sherni-panti Pe koi shaq hai.?" Neil asked smiling while Shweta and Avni both gaped their Mouths forming a perfect O.

Neil chukled at her reaction and hugged her "Mom aapka supercop Tillu hai na. Aapko lagta hai mai Avni ko kuch hone dunga?" Neil assured her while Prakash winked and thumbed up to Neil from behind. Finally Shweta was pacified.

Avni had nothing but Praises for this Man. She was admiring Neil from far. "I feel u are so much more than just my husband. U are the one person i need to talk to when i have had a bad day, the one person i can rely on not to judge me. U are my rock, my support , my sweetheart, my best friend. To call u just my husband, would hardly give u justice Neil." She thought in her mind while her Smile conveyed this on her face and suddenly she urged to run and Hug him Tight, like really really tight.

"Tu vaha khade khade Tillu ko ghurti hi rahegi ya yaha bhi aaegi" Shweta fieged a rude tone to address Avni but as soon as she came closer Shweta engulfed her in a bear hug and kissed her forehead carressing her face gently.

"Dekha Dad aapne, Meri to koi value hi nahi hai. Sahi kehte hai log Shadi ke baad Beta paraya hojata hai.. or Bahu Apni." Neil faked his jealousy with a puppy face while his heart did a happy dance seeing finally Avni's dream of stealing his Mother is getting fullfiled today. His fake jealousy did earn a good laughter from both his darling khanna Ladies.

"Oo Nautanki, aaja Idhar" Shweta happily invited him to share the hug. "Vaise Tillu ye to mera dialogue hona chahie tha." And the whole room echoed with their precious laughters. Prakash also joined them to share a family hug. Picture perfect moment is what we call it.!!

After breaking the hug, Neil pulled Avni closer holding her from her waist " Aap log bhi na, Khud to Sote ho nahi Or mujhe Bhi kuch karne nahi dete ho. Chale wifey apney room me?" Neil said teasingly looking at Avni who was red like a tomato and couldnt meet her eyes with anybody.

"Hawww. Prakashji dekh rahe hai aap iss shaitan ko?"

And the final effect to the whole situation was added by Prakash saying "Akhir Beta kiska hai" with a wink.

The End.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro