Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

#4 Mr. NAUGHTY Khanna.!!

Misty rays of Morning Sunshine shone through the unveiled window of their room, covering the whole place in its orangish radiant hue, unintentionally interrupting Avni's peaceful sleep, compelling her to squeez her eyes only to let it unshutter in few seconds.

She found herself enveloped in her hubby's protective embrance yet again, just like few,or rather most, of her previous mornings, something she is still trying to make a habbit of. She pulled herself a bit to meet his face. She wondered how can this grown up man's sleeping form be so innocent and captivating, just like an unadulterated child.

"Good Morning Wifey" Neil spoke before even opening his eyes, sensing her gaze on him. If ever she thought nothing can be more appealing than his sleepy face, here comes his torpid sleepy Voice to fault her.

"Good Morning Hubby.!" Avni replied finally meeting with his slit opened eyes.

Avni made an attempt to get up only to derive his tightened grip around her shoulder and a swift tug towards him. Neil inched closer, her lips being a breath away. She turned her head other side at the exact moment making Neil to stumble and bump on her face digging his nose on her cheek. Another failed attempt.!

"Common yar Avni.! Dont you think your poor husband deserves a kiss? Just one kiss." Neil demanded making the best possible puppy faced pout.

"In your Dreams.!" Came her fitting reply along with a smack on his shoulder.

"And what made u believe that i'l stop at just a kiss, in my dreams.?" Neil asked in a lazy stretched voice well enough to turn her cheeks visibly pink. "Anyway U are all that i have in my Inappropriate thoughts, just in case u are not aware of" He almost inaduibaly wishpered last line winking at her. Her cheeks darkened immediately in response and mouth opened in a perfect O.

"Tumhe nahi lagta tum kuch jada hi Besharam hote ja rahe ho aajkal.?" She accused him with her gleaming eyes.

"Acchaji..! Mai Besharam.! Or tum jo ye Roz Raat ko Tehelte Tehelte Mere Bed ke side Aajati ho, Mujhe Aapna Personal pillow bana leti ho. Ye sab kya hai fir?" Neil teased her and she searched for a place to burry her face.

"Haa to..Thik hai na..Hojata hai kabhi kabhi." Avni defended but embarresement was written on her face with bold letters.

"To ye bhi hojane do na kabhi kabhi." Neil smirked and leaned closer to her. Avni pushed him and ran out of bed towards her wardrobe. Neil expelled a frustrated groan earning a melodious giggle from his stubborn wifey.

"Abto tum khud Aake mujhe Kiss karogi Wifey. Dekh lena." He stated in a provocative tone.

"Challenge kar rahe ho.? Thik hai Dekhte hai." She challanged him back with equal confidence.

A feeble knock on the door caught their attention and an adorable intruder came running inside giving a quick hifi to her superman before joining to her lovable Angel giving her a chaste good morning kiss. The infectious smile she brought with her already reached those two faces who loved her more than anything.

"Angel aap kya kar rahi ho.?" Mishti was now standing on a stool to level herself up with Avni. Neil also joined her.

"Aaj kaunsi Saree pehnu ye choose kar rahi hu." Avni responded with a sweet smile.

Avni displayed two sarees on her hand a pink and a yellow one. "Chalo Mishty Meri help karo." She asked dangling both sarees in front of her "Batao Mujhpe Sabse jada kya Accha lagega.?"

"Mai." Neil's fleety whispered reply added with his mischevious air kiss almost made Avni forget how to breath and blink.

"Pink wali" Mishti cheered enthusiastically and it took a couple of seconds for Avni to come back to earth and remember as to what question mishti is replying.

"Superman aap bhi pink dress pehno fir apan sab matching matching hojaenge." Mishti's adorablness was to some other level.

Neil slightly leaned towards Avni and whispered "I just dont wear pink, I eat it too." while fixing his choaclate brown desire coated orbs on her lips. She was as red as tomato, or even more.!

Avni stumbled a few steps trying to compose herself and ran,as fast as she could, towards washroom.

Moments later Avni came out of her present hide-out drying her hairs with swift motion of towel, looking absolutely ravishing and sinfully tempting in the pink saree with off shoulder deep revealing blouse, enough to skip few successive beats of her betterhalf. Neil was so lost in ogling over her beauty that he failed to realise when Mishti cheated in dice game to claim her victory.

"Wow Angel.! Aap toh bohot Beautiful lag rahi ho." Mishti articulated the words Neil wanted to speak but his vocabulory betrayed him big time. Finally Mishti nudged him to bring him out of her spell.

Mishti was rewarded with a loving cheek kiss for her compliment from her Angel but the little girl didnt seem to settle with it and demanded the same for her superman too. Neil happily forwarded his cheek and Avni slowly leaned but at the exact moment Neil turned his face receiving Avni's lips on his, while he skillfully managed to distract Mishti. Avni was left amazed but Neil's smile told a different story.

Later that day, It was time to fullfil a teeny weeny wish of Mishti for some family fun and little adventures in playing Hide and seek and soon Khanna clan indulged themselves in finding most suitable hiding spot, as if some terrorist troup is about to attack them, and their life depend on it. Avni's thoughts were no different and her eyes roamed around each nook and corner of her house.

"Finding a place to hide, Mrs Khanna.?" Neil enquired casually to which Avni nodded still lost in her search, fully concentrated on the game.

"How about this.?" He curled up and joined both his hands in a shape of heart carefully placed them in front of his chest and asked raising an eyebrow towards it. Avni's lips curved upwards on their own accord in a charming smile reaching her eyes crinkling its edges and a certain Mr. Khanna fell for her, all over again.

Avni was passing through corridor to reach the farthest pillar, which was her choosen traget spot. A soft warm palm came out of nowhere to settle on her mouth to mask her reflex scream. The moment his fingers clasped her bare waist and the cascade of responses that followed from her body she knew she is in for some trouble. Hell..! She invited the trouble herself.

Neil dragged her inside the store room and pinned her against the wall beside the open door.

For a whole minute, he said nothing, he just kept looking at her with all the Love he had, his gaze shifting back and forth from her eyes to her lips. He slide his hand from her mouth and began grazing her cheek with his knuckles. Tucking her hair behind her ear, he let his fingertips graze the length of her neck. With no other word spoken, he leaned ahead to nuzzle her with his nose gently. Soon he replaced his nose with his mouth and left a trail of feathery kisses from her cheek to neck without leaving even an inch of her face untouched.

To say that Avni was unaffected would be a huge lie. For with every breath she took, she felt his warm breath fanning her neck. Avni closed her eyes, praying that she wouldn't pass out due to the intense proximity with her husband. Neil continued his mini adventures taking his own sweet long time exploring and tasting her more.

He placed a gentle kiss at the corner of her mouth and Avni gasped at the sensations that coursed through her veins. It was barely a brush of his lip, and she was already on the verge of melting. Her breaths labored as his hands proceeded down her neck and skimmed over her breast. It was a mere touch, a gentle brush of his fingers over her hardened crests through the fabric. Yet the jolt that ran through her body caused a light buzzing in her ears. It was only then she realised the gravity of situation.

"Ne..il.. Koi.. Aajaega.. Darwaza bhi Khula hai.. Leave me.! " She barely managed to protest with her weak voice amidst her pool of emotions.

Neil has long forgotten everything behind. Finally after teasing her, for what felt like decades, He pressed and rubed his lips against hers. Once. Twice. Thrice. And each time, she felt as if she was falling freely into some space, where he was holding onto her. What began as an innocent brush of lips, escalated quickly into something fiery. With his mouth latched onto hers, his hands began exploring her curves, as if trying to memorize each edge of hers through her clothes. She hadn't even realized when she had bunched the material of his white shirt in a firm fist over his chest.

His hands roamed over her back and reached the zipper of her blouse. Without thinking twice, he did what he badly wanted to since morning. He pulled the zipper down upto half its length, loosening her blouse, only to let it slide few centimeters down exposing more of her cleavage. She gasped against his mouth and pulled away. He slowly dragged his mouth down to savour the recently exposed area of her. She completely lost herself there and then.

Hearing someone's nearing footsteps Neil rolled themselves to hide behind the slant abandoned cupboard. Mishti searched for them with her dangling eyes as other family members were found but couldnt locate them in dark and so went disheartened. Avni took this little time as an oppotunity to lower her pacing heart and normalise her breath. Little did she know that her insatiable hubby is in no mood to have mercy on her and began with his ministrations again.

"Neil, Issey Pehle koi Aur Hume dhundte hue aajae, Zip me up and Leave me." It came out more as a plead from Avni than a command.

In reply, Neil pulled her more closer, their bodies more intimately connected in a singularity now. "I have a Condition.!" His mouth refuse to leave her skin.

"U only found this time to Bargain.? Unbelieavable.!" Avni glared at him but seeing him unaffected she sighed in defeat " Ohkay what is that.?"

"Promise me u'l never deny me My Morning dose of U.. Ur Cute Smile. Ur Warm Hug. Ur Soft Lips. All of U." Neil demanded with full rights.

"No way.! " Avni's eyes popped out of its sockets and jaw dropped.

Neil slyly smile and pulled the zipper further down in a warning way. Her breath hitched further "U are Such a blackmailer.!" Avni scoffed and Neil knew the deal is sealed. Grining widely he zipped up her blouse and adjusted her clothes not before pecking her pouted lips.

"By the way, U lost ur challenge Mr Khanna."

"If u are My Reward, then I can loose my whole Life, let alone a stupid challenge" Neil replied with a wink.

Avni's heart swell with jubilation and threatened to burst. Her face lit up with delightful content smile.

Neil leaned closer "By the way Miss Ajooba, u look cute wearing the Smile i gave u" he further inched towards her ear and whisper " And trust me One day U'l be wearing only that while with me." He declared with his signature smirk only to leave a darker hue of crimson on her cheeks and an overload of work on her lungs.

The world out there tried to Seek them while they prefered and absolutely enjoyed to hide themselves inside each other.!!

The End

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro