Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This is a continuation from last Story, so i hope u all have read #10, if not go have a read.

"# MR. CARING Khanna.!"

***Continued From Previous Story***

**Two Weeks Later**

IT was Yet Another Beautiful and bright Morning for Mr. Khanna since His Mrs. Khanna is right beside him, in apparently good shape of her health, healing and further improving. The solace and the satisfaction this very fact brought To him Was impeccable. And The Extent of it only Heightened given the nearness he was at to loose his Wifey, the Love of his Life, barely Few days Ago.

Had it not been Her Stubborness and Fighting Spirit, this Morning wouldnt have been in his Fate. But He didnt loose his hope either, For this Time It would have Cost him His Everything, His Love, His Life, His Wifey, His Avni, His Own Existence.! EVERYTHING.!!

The ordeal of that Horrified Days that he spent in Hospital, played as random images in front of his eyes. He can conclusively label those days to be the Worst that have ever greeted him. Even the mere thought of Loosing His Avni to Death, Shook him to the very core.

A great sense of Releif Rush Through his Veins as he turned around on their Bed towards Other side to Look over His Sleeping Beauty, hale and Hearty, Flourishing and blooming.! Avni was sound asleep, as most of the people do at this early hours of Morning, except certain someone who finds Respite and Satisfaction in staring her asleep, as a means to Convince his Craven Heart That Yes She is Safe now and Near Him, There is no way He is going to Let Her Go away from him. Not in this Life.

Neil propped himself up taking support of his elbow and steadied himself through his palm placed behind his Head. He scanned her thoroughly and lovingly, something which he does now as a daily routine, unknown to her When She might be busy Cherishing her dreams.

Her Head still covered in Round Bandage, face still harbouring Faded Bruises on her cheek, chin, towards the angle of jaw and near her lower lip, Right hand still engulfed in a hard white plaster, owing to her Factured bone. But Still Her Beauty Never Faded away, It only Accentuated. The Radiant Glow her Face Emits, Fill his Life in its Postivie Reflection.

If not Anything, this Incident, did one Perfect thing and That is It Brough Abeyance and State of Attributiveness in Their Ever running, Fast paced Life, Only to Stop, Realise, Esteem and value the Worth of Treasure That life has Gifted him, in name of This Loving Lady, The Purest of Soul that ever existed on this Universe, that Belong to him, and Only him, His Avni. Not that He did not acknowledge it Earlier, Its Just that Its More Solidified and Cemented now.

His Heart Reverberated her Name in a never ending Loop as He Carefully Held her Plastered hand and placed a soft kiss over her exposed fingers. He gently trailed a finger over her face and placed feathery kisses over her bruises, one by one. Caressing her hairs, placing a soft kiss over her bandaged forehead, Neil wishpered "I LOVE YOU AVNI.!!"

"I Love You too, Neil.!" Pat Came Avni's Reply, still Lying in same position, with closed eyes, she Made her grip tight on his Hand that entwined her fingers. Her lips pursed up in a lazy yet Heartwarming smile as she opened her Eyes to Meet his Intently Staring, sinfully tempting, Choclaty brown orbs.

Neil was left stunned as His Wifey caught him Off guard. His widened eyes and parted lips told Avni about his Unexpected Surprise cum shock. His look only made Avni split into Bits of Laughter. She rolled towards him carefully, facing him and holding his face with her one hand, Avni leaned herself up and pecked his cheeks one by one, slightly nuzzling them with her cheeks.

"Tumhe Kya Lagta Hai, Mujhe Tumhara touch pata nahi lagta. Just Because i Pretend to Sleep doesnt Mean i Miss Ur Morning Kisses." Avni said earnestly, looking deeply in his Misty eyes.

"Toh Itne Dino se Mujhe Buddhu kyu banaya.?" He asked Being slightly offended, To which she just smiled.

Lovingly grazing his Nose with her, Avni placed a lingering peck on his lips before replying "To have You Beside Me For Longer Duration. Kyunki Mere Uth te Hi tum Mujhse Dur Chale Jaate ho."

"Nahi Avni, Aesa Kuch Nahi hai." Neil explained through his tremulous guilty voice.

"Shhh...!!" Avni placed her index finger over his lips to shush him. Oscillating her demanding gaze between his Eyes and lips for multiple times, She finally kissed his lips. But before The Kiss can be deepend and made more passionate, Neil pulled back.

"Avni, Tumhari Medicine ka time ho raha hai, we should get up now." Mumbling his yet another pretence, Neil rushed towards washroom, again avoiding her advancements, just like he is doing since last week, again leaving her baffled at his unusual behaviour.

It had been a week since Avni was back home after getting discharged from hospital. Neil had made it his priority to stay by her side while she was advised complete bed rest. He even made arrangements to work from home, while DD managed everything on field, just for her sake.

He made it his responsibility to make sure she had her meals on time, followed by her medicines. To made sure she is comfortable and happy, he even convinced Neela Maa to stay in Khanna Mansion till her recovery. On all those nights when she complained of not getting Sleep, He sacrificed his own sleep, reading her the best of Motivational and romantic stories from his collection.

In all, He Passed off The Tag of Mr. Perfect Hubby with flying colours but in the process She lost Her Mr. Hopeless Romantic Khanna along the line. There was something which is deeply bothering him from inside and Keeping it to himself was even more disturbing. But Its Not Possible When His Lady Don Decides to Unravel his Misery by herself.!

Later, Avni hide her sly mischevious smile when Neil came to inform her that Her Nurse wont be coming today. Avni managed to express her fake disbelief and displeasure over the news, albeit with lot of difficulty. As it was a task to hide something from Neil's Hawkish Eyes.

"Mai Mom ya Neela Maa Ko Bol deta Hu tumhe Ready Karne ke lie." Neil voiced his escape plan.

"No way, Neil.! Sochna bhi mat. I wont be Comfortable." Avni was outrageous at his Thought. "Mai Tumhare Alawa Aur Kisi se Sponge Bath Nahi Lungi. I have given this Right Only to You" She declared in Finallity.

Resting down his Little revolt in defeat, Neil finally agreed to Give Sponge bath to dear wifey. Avni also smartly blackmailed him with her sugar coated words that its his duty and His responsibility, for which he cant trouble anyone else.

Eluding from Avni's naughty tricks and her open advancements to be lovey dovey and hanky panky, was a hurricaneously tough job for him, Given the situation when he is still stuck in such a scenario where She was almost unclad and undraped right in front of him, wet and damp, sexy and alluring, Naughty and Tough.

Still He had been every bit of a gentleman and one could easily pass him off as a professional nurse with the way he gave her a sponge bath without making her uncomfortable. Of course, only he and the Lord above the heavens knew the amount of self-control he had to exercise. And the Chills that ran down his spine as and when his fingers brush against her bare skin, wasnt Helping either.

After getting her ready for the day, with combing her hairs being the last work, Neil Cautiously made her sit on the Bed. He served her breakfaste followed by her routine medicine.

"Avni, Aur Kuch Chahie tumhe.?" He casually asked while keeping the Medicine box in side table.

"Haa. TUM.!! " Avni replied helplessly and impatiently.

Neil turned to face her, almost instantly. His brows furrowed in question. Just a look in her eyes and He knew, There is no way left to run away. He was caught.! Avni sighed, held his hand and made him sit near her on the edge of the bed.

Cupping his Cheek, She calmly asked him "Kya Baat hai Neil.? Humare Bich Itni Dooriya Kyu aagai hai.? Tum Kyu Khud ko Mujhse Dur Kar rahe ho.? Plz Neil Tell me.?"

She saw something flash in his misty Eyes, Something unreadeable and unexplainable. He immediately Averted his gaze to look away from her. Without wasting a second, she held his chin firmly and turn his face towards her.

"Neil, I demand an Answer.!" Her voice was calm yet firm.

"I am scared Avni." Finally he succumbed to her Persistant Efforts.

"Sacred of what, Neil.?"

"Scared to Loose You. To Hurt You. To Not be Able to Look After you.! To not be able to Take care of You. You are too precious for Me, Avni. I cant Afford to bear Your Loss. Mai Mar Jaaunga." Neil pleaded with his heavy voice which was on the verge of breakingdown. His eyes flooded with countless tears waiting for the gates to be opened for them to trail down.

"Neil, I am Here. See. I am Fine. Mujhe kuch nahi hua hai. Aur pata hai Yeh sab Sirf Tumhare pyaar Or Care ka Natiza hai jo Mai Itni jaldi Theek hogai hu."

"Aur Yeh Hurt karne wali baat kaha se Aai. Tum mujhse dur reh ke Mujhe Jada hurt kar rahe ho. Dont Do this with me. I Need You. I want You." Avni tried her best to make him understand and Shoo away his fears.

Neil flashed a thoughtful look, as if finally her words are reaching him, more meaningfully.

Avni jerkinglly pulled him through his collar to engulf him in a bone crushing tight embrace. And the Rest of the things which her words cant explain him, her Hug did it.! The peace and tranquality her simple gesture provided him was beyond infinity, as if that was all he was craving for, from all these time.

After what felt like an Eternity, Neil break away from The hug but Kept looking at her adoringly. Avni smacked her lips on his authoritatively and Passionately. The intense response from him was what she was waiting for, and he didnt disappoint her either. Neil wraped his arms around her waist and pulled her as closer as anatomically possible, only to deepen the Kiss.

She gasped against her mouth and his hands reached her bossom and skimmed there lazily. Taking the opportunity he entered his tounge inside her mouth to extract the sweet nectar her mouth was offering. After an appreciably long interval, when the need for Air superceeded their needs for each other, they parted, panting heavily.

He ran his finger carefully through her hairs, arranging them beautifully, and lovingly placed a gentle peck on her lips. Before he could go on with round 2, his Fax Machine beeped as some document printed out through it.

He took the paper in his Hand and examined it with his narrowed eyes.

"Avni, Yeh Dekho Tumhari 3 months ki Leave Application Accept hogai hai." Neil said in excitement.

"3 MONTHS..!!! But i will be completely fine in barely a Month more. Even doctors confirmed it.!" She howled at the recent knowledge she was served to.

"Ofcourse wifey. For The other 2 months you will be all there for Me. Only Me." Neil concluded with an irresitable Naughty wink of his, making Avni's whole Body flush in Deeper shades of Red and Her lips part in a Shy smile.

"Teri Dhadkan hi Zindagi ka Kissa hai mera,
Tu Zindagi ka Ek Ahem Hissa hai mera.

Ye Mohabbat tujhse sirf Lafzo ki nahin hai,
Teri Rooh se Rooh tak ka Rishta hai mera..!"

The End

Love
Riya

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro