Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

#12 MR. JEALOUS Khanna..!!

"It's All Because of You.!" Avni spoke with an accusing tone, sitting on her Bed in her room, with her head inclined downwards and her eyes throwing daggers of Blame to its Poor, Afraid, helpless target.

"Only Because of You i am Being Caged here with No Mistake of Mine." She raised her Right Hand up and poked her accusing left index finger on The supposed Whitish Hard Plaster, that was now turned colourful owing to the Love and Blessings of her loved one's which were placed lovingly on it, in the form of their Words and Sketches and Emojis. Not to forget a Magnificient Red coloured Heart made by Neil.

"Why cant You Just Leave Me Alone.? Dont tell Me, You have Fallen for Me. I am warning You, Mere Pati ACP hai." She said squintting her eyes and raising a warning brow towards her Plaster, as if demanding an Apology.

"Sirf Tumhari Vajahse puri Theek hone ke baad bhi, Mujhe Room se Nikalne ki Permission nahi hai. And i am BORED.!!" Avni cutely blamed her Still plastered hand which was supposed to be removed few days back but Her Stubborn and Over Protective Patidev doesnt want to take any chance with her recovery and so conviniently delayed it to next week.

To top it all, He made sure for their Room to become Her Quarantine, and she was totally confined within its boundaries. No work, no office, no going out, no late night walks, no evening garden tea, no Masti in dining table, no nothing.! It was a strict order from her Khadus ACP, which by the way is her Loving husband too. No scrach that Loving part, now he has become only a bossy Husband.!

Avni was only huffing and sulking over her thoughts regarding Neil, when He decided to Actually Appear in front of her from study Room. She shifted her Accusing eyes to her Recently entered target now, with more ferociousness driping through it. Neil made a confused frown and proceded to search his file, the reason which brough him here.

"Neil, I am completely, utterly Bored.! I have practically nothing to do." Avni voiced her frustration.

"Avni, there are lots of Magazines waiting for ur Attention." Neil replied with calmness, still busy in search of his file. "Aur agar yeh Tumhari koi Trick hai, to convince me to Go back to Work," Neil turned to face her now "Then I am sorry wifey, its Not going to Work" He completed with snaping his finger gently on her flushing red nose.

"Nahi Neil i wasnt talking about that. Ek kaam karte hai Chalo Movie Chalte hai." Avni suggested cheerfully, her voice and expression switching from Anger and frustration to delight in a mere fraction of second. Only His Avni has the Ability to Do that.

Neil was also fascinated with her idea. He shot a thoughtful smirk while mentally did the calculations of pros and cons of Taking Avni out. It wasnt like she is Still ill, but he cant take Any chances when it comes to her. But if her joy and Smile is weighted against his Worries, Her Smile is gonna surpass everything to emerge heavier and stronger in the scale.

Just when Neil was almost convinced with her Idea and was about to let her know the same, Mrs Khanna Dig her own Grave with her own hands, suggesting another idea from Her arsenal "Neil, Marvel Series ki Nayi Movie aai hai. Chalo na Voh Dekhenge."

Neil's reactions changed instantaneously hearing those words from an Overzealous Avni "Marvel Series.! Matlab Thor.!! Matlab Chris Hemsworth.!!!! No no. Not a Good Idea." His mind again did some calculations of its own.

It required a two back to back vigorous shook from Avni, to bring Neil back from the vast ocean of his Thoughts, in which he seemed to be almost drowned himself.

"Avni You Need Rest Now. Yeh Thor Vor Hum Fir kabhi Dekhenge." Neil declared curtly so much that it was almost snappy to Avni.

"But Maine toh Thor Ka naam hi nahi li.! I was talking about Avengers." Avni asked suspiciously cause Her Husband's reactions were Unreadable for her and this is not the first time its happening.

"Kya fark padta hai, Movie ka Naam Thor ho ya Avenger, tumhara Chris Hemsworth toh hoga hi usme." Neil said Bluntly with a fallen face and a dejected shook of his head.

Avni was left completely confused. She shrugged in a "Whats that supposed to mean" manner.

"Avni, No going Out, No Movie, No Thor and Definately No Chris Hemsworth.!" Neil declared in finality making Avni huff loudly in anger, just before taking his file and Leaving to Station.

"Mai bhi Dekhti hu Aaj Mujhe Thor Dekhne se Kaun Rokta hai, ACP Neil Kanna." Avni proclaimed to herself in a Provocative challenging voice.

She hastly reaches to her phone and immediately dialled a Number.

"Hello DD, Tumhe Mera Ek kaam karna hoga." Avni said determined on her phone.

Later, in the evening, as Neil entered his room, he was welcomed by Loud echoing voice of Movie Character on Voice Threater, precisely Thor, with an Enormously concentrated and silent Avni, hopping on a Tub of Popcorn. By the side of her, was His Supposed Disciple, which has now changed his Team to join his Bhabhiji. Again twinning his bhabhiji in terms of his actions and Expressions.

Avni and DD were so engrossed in movie that they failed to Notice Neil standing in front of them. They were sitting wordless and motionless, with the exception of blinking of their eyelashes and Mere movement in name of exchange of Popcorn tub in between them.

"What is all these, Avni. Or Yeh Thor Ki DVD kaun leke aaya.?" Neil asked Her with an utter angst in his Eyes, which Avni missed and, in his Voice which She Chose to ignore as all her senses were occupied by the LCD screen in front of her.

She binged a fistful of popcorns simultaneously that she was holding and with her balloned out cheeks and mouth, she bluntly pointed her index finger towards her left side to DD, without leaving her sight from the Movie even for a millisecond.

Avni hurriedly took the popcorn tub from DD's lap as she sensed Neil forwarding towards him with an angry red face and fire blazing eyes. DD was left confused with the sudden change of Atmosphere and The Reddish hue on the ear lobes and Nasal bridge of His Sirjee's face Exactly told him that His Life is Going to be Jeopardised and its the perfect time to Run Away.

Poor lad immediately acted on his Brain's command and ran before Neil could catch hold on him and break his Bones into pieces, not before flashing a "Save Me" look towards Avni, which she conviniently ignored as she ignored the Annoyance and irritation of her Husband.

Clearing his throat loudly Neil said "Avni, See i have got Ice Cream for us.!" Trying to gather some attention from his Wifey. But what he get in response was a blunt and almost inaudible "hmmm" which left him dejected.

He tried for another time "Avni, Its Your Fav one." But neither her expression nor her voiced Response changed. Again a plain "Hmm" It irked him to No end and having it enough, Neil turned off the TV leaving an ourageous Avni.

"Neil, Yeh kya kia Tumne, Itna Interesting part Chal Raha tha." Avni whined like a 5 year old, finally shifting her focus towards Neil.

"Yes Ofcourse, Tumhara Chris Hemsworth jo hai, interesting kaise nahi hoga." The sarcasm in his Voice didnt go unnoticed by Avni and she Smiled at it too.

"It Is Thor which is Interesting Neil.! And its Just a Movie Character." She tried to defend herself.

"Itna interesting Ki Bechare pati ke taraf Dekha bhi Nahi tumne." Neil taunted with a twitch at the corner of his mouth and a sharp shook of his head.

His Actions Involuntarily Pursed Avni's lips in a Hearwarmingly Magical Smile that she couldnt hold. And in no time it Turned into bits of laughter. The Best Sight Neil always crave for, that has the Capacity to ease away all his Day's long Stress and relax him. But today He chose not to Show her that cause obviously he was upset with her ignorance.

"Omg, Neil.! Are You Jealous? Of Chris Hemsworth.? Seriously.?" Avni declared and soon her laughter escalated to a stomach hurting level at the antics of her husband.

"No way.! I am not Jealous" Neil defended himself promptly. Avni got up from the bed to go towards him.

"Yes you are ACP Khanna.! You are jealous of an Actor. Hahahaaa.! I cant Belive it. Out of all the Boys in my Life, You chose to be jealous of someone i dont even know." Avni facepalmed at this recent exposure of another layer from her Stupid Hubby's Versatile Personality.

Neil immediately placed his hands on her waist and jerkingly pulled her in his Arms. Avni chocked on her own laughter and stared at him with anticipation. "If My Wifey is Going to adore and Admire anyone but me, then i am supposed to go insane with Jealousy. Chahe voh koi actor ho ya character. Am i right Wifey.?" He said, making his hold tighter on her bare waist with an oscillating pair of his dark brown eyes from her Lips to eyes and vice versa.

"I charge You with the crime of Making your Hubby Feel Ignorant and Jealous, Wifey. And I demand a penalty Now." Neil said with a husky inviting voice, making Avni go Weak on her knees.

Before Avni could make herself to comprehend and absorb his words, Neil claimed her lips, gently and lovingly, in a not so Rushed way. As if on cue, Avni responded with same fervour.

After a minute or two, they pulled away, content and all smiles. "Its Not Over Yet. I am Banning Chris Hemsworth and all His Movies from Your Life, PERMANENTLY.!" Neil proclaimed Authoritatively making Avni blush Harder, as if she wasnt already Red with his Actions.

The End

P.S. Sorry If u Were expecting another Handsome Guy to Make Neil jealous, that will be too cliched, wont it.?

P.P.S   This piece was inspired From a real Life Couple's Story, a dear Friend of Mine, who shared this with me About Her Husband, when we were having some of our regular discussions.!

So dont forget to tell me how do u like it.!

Love
Riya

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro