Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"#13 MR. STUNNED Khanna."

Today the Sun was shining brighter, the rays were more radiant, the winds were blowing more merrily and the Ambience at Khanna House was more joyous and cheerful. And Why it wont be.? Since it was the Day When the Beautiful Flower of their Life laid her Prosperous Foot in the Garden of this Earth and spread the magic of her soothing and intoxicating fragrance in their World, only to fill their Hearts with happiness and glee.

Yes. It was Their Daughter, Avni's Birthday and the whole Khanna clan was busy in planning the best "Present" for her, to make her special day more memorable.

But The One person for whom so much of efforts were being done, was sitting idly with a disappointed pout adorning her glowing face and a silly frown trying to fault her beauty but remained unsuccesful.

Avni was sitting on the dinning table staring accusingly at the delicious Cake kept artistically in front of her. Her reactions just confirm that She was Miffed, really miffed with something, or rather someone.

She shot her narrowed angry eyes towards the cake and mumbled "Tum Toh Aagae lekin Jiske sath mil ke Tumhe Cut Karna hai Voh kaha Reh Gae.? Its almost Evening now."

Avni twitched the corner of her mouth multiple times and simultaneously shook her head. She made all the kinds of Funny faces she can, in her attempt to express her disappointment.

Supporting her face through the hand which was placed on table through elbow, adorning a captivating dreamy widest smile possible, She decided to loose herself in the lane of Her imperishable Memories from Last B'day, when Neil has thrown a party for her ofcourse with the help of Bebe and Papaji. Though the party ended on sour note owing to Aman's suicide attempt but that doesnt make Neil's efforts and His Sweet gestures any less for her. The fact that they were only Friends and Supporters of each other at that time and not husband wife in true sense, only heightened the importance of it.

"Hmmm. Kya din the voh bhi.!" Avni exhaled a long sigh before adding "Sahi Kehte hai Log, Biwi Thodi Purani hone Lagti hai toh Patiyo Ko Uski Kadra Nahi Rehti." Her disappointment was seeping through her eyes and her dropped face just made it more conclusive.

"Meri toh sirf Ek Choti si Wish thi Ki Aaj ka Din Mai Mere Cute Loving Husband ke Sath Spend karu Lekin uss ACP Neil Khanna Ne Mere Pati ko Kidnap kar ke Legaya apne sath. Or ab Phone bhi nahi utha raha hai." Avni twitched her mouth yet again for the umpteenth time on her Husband's deception who had promised to be with her earlier but Later on his Duty's call he went, leaving behing an upset and miffed wifey, that too on her B'day. A DareDevil Stunt, one must say.!!!

After trying his Cell for like hundred times, receiving the same annoying Recorded Voice in Return, Avni finally decided to Text Neil.

In police station Neil was studying some important case file which His Senior has given him moments ago, along with a Warning to Solve this case at the earliest as it was a high profile Political case, something which made him rush to work leaving his Wifey alone on her special day.

When he has totally immersed himself in the file, a few continous buzzes of his Phone succesfully managed to gain his attention. He checked his notification bar in a hurry through the corner of his eyes, but neverthless opened the messages as it was From his Wifey.!

"Neil
Tumhe itna time kyu lag raha hai?
Come back soon.
I am missing you."

A heart melting smile adorned his Handsome face when his mind registered Avni's simple yet priceless text.

Neil : Ohhoo, Somebody is Dying to See me.!!

He promptly replied her a teasing message and again occupied himself in his case file.

Avni : Haan Toh.! I have taken a Leave from Work to Spend the day with u. And guess what, i am spending the day with this Waiting Cake.! All because of you. *Angry Emoji

Neil couldnt resist checking his Inbox, be if it involve a few minutes of delay in his so called important case.

Neil:  Dont lie. You Havent taken an off, you have just postponed your rejoining after ur Accident, by One day.!"

Avni : Same thing.!

Neil : No, its Not.

Avni : Anyway Leave that. Neil i am So Excited, I will Get Pregnant Tonight.!

Neil stared the screen of his phone google eyed as if it has a bomb which is going to be exploded very soon. Or rather, It has already exploded on him, albeit silently. Avni's mesaage made his Heart loose its Normal Sinus Rhythm to jump up on fluttering stage. It was a sudden shock to him.

Neil : Wait... WHAT.??

As Avni Read Neil's reply she was confused beyond words, she kept on thinking as to Why Is it any big deal for him. Contolling her urges she still managed to give him a calm and sensible Reply.

Avni : What WHAT.?

Neil: Dont You Think we should Discuss about this.?

Avni's Confusion was soaring minute by minute.! She couldnt Comprehend his Reactions. Damn! If she could see him, she would have understood him.

Avni : Isme Discuss kya karna hai. Yeh toh Duniya ka Niyaam hai. I am just Getting Pregnant.

Neil was baffled beyond limits at her casualnees towards the biggest Decision of their Life.

Neil : Haa Avni, but Its too Early na. I havent Thought about this Till Now.

Avni: What early Neil? Its My Birthday. Or Aaj nahi toh Fir kab.?

Neil : You really want to do it Tonight.? On Your Birthday.? Ek baar or soch lo Wifey.

Avni : Arey Isme sochna kya hai. Yeh toh Blessings hoti hai, apni Family ki, apne Well wishers ki. Unka pyaar hai yeh.

Neil : Hein.? I know Sab Yehi chahte hai but Isme woh kya karenge, karna toh Tumhe or Mujhe hai na. *wink.

Avni : Ohho Neil, Tum pagal hogae ho. Tum chaho ya na chaho i will Get Pregnant Tonight. *Angry red emoji

Neil : I am Coming and then We will talk.

Avni was pissed off by now at his Antics. How can he even behave like that with her, that too on her Birthday.

On the other hand, Neil was having the hardest time of his Life. He was thunderstruck with Avni's self made plans for their future. It Should be both of Their Decisions, she cant just declare it to him like that. She is not even giving him the time to get prepared for this new transformating phase in his Life. So Typical of Avni.! Impulsive and Reckless.!

Neil felt like he was infused with so many emotions all at the same time. He couldnt decipher the exact way he was feeling right now. Whether he was excited, nervous, staggered, delighted, astounded, scared, or elated.!!

He kept the work on his hand aside, took his keys and left for his home without wasting a minute more. Cause those wasted minutes can reshape in the form of some Another Bombarding Ideas in his Mrs. Ajooba's mind.

Later, A panic striken Neil with a pale face, entered his room, where Avni was merrily deciding Her outfit for Her B'day party. His condition even made a perfectly functioning Air condition workless, as the sweat beads on his forehead refused to dry, and To his Dismay, His Wifey was all relax and chilled out, as if Nothing happened.

"Avni" He called her with his Tremulous voice. She immediately turned around to look at the owner of the voice and was astonished at his sudden presence.

"Neil.!!! Tum itne jaldi aagae.! How sweet." Avni welcomed him with her heartwarmingly beautiful smile.

Neil was so drained with an overwork of his thinking capacities that he failed to respond to her wholeheartedly. He yearned to clear the air between them, sooner as possible.

He continued nervously, clearing his throat "Avni, i Know You are excited for this, But We should be really very sure about Our Decision.! Are u really ready for this.?"

Avni blinked her eyes and furrowed her brows in sheer confusion. "Neil, Tumhe ho kya gaya hai.? Pehle bhi toh yeh Ho chuka hai. Last time bhi toh..." before Avni could complete, Neil cut her Words off Midway.

"Last time ki baat alag thi Avni." He added uncomfortably.

"Sidhe sidhe Kyu Nahi kehte Tum Mera Present Lana Bhul gae ho." Avni was totally in her sherni mode now as evidenced by her hands placed against her hips.

"Huh.? Aese Babies koi Present me Mangta hai kya.?" Neil shot it back at Avni.

The sudden impact of his words made her muscles literally paralysed so much that the dress she was holding in her hand slipped away and was now in a puddle of mess in the floor. She was dazed for a whole of 5-10 minutes trying to process what Neil has just said.

"Babies.? What is all these.? Ab Presents ke bich me Babies kaha se aagae.?" To say she was completely and fully red wouldnt be wrong, but yes the reason remained unknown, whether it was a blush or her anger or a combo of both.

"Tumne hi toh kaha tha, that You are getting Pregnant Tonight.!" Neil was now bemused at her strange reactions and words.

"WHAT.!!!" Avni shrieked and went to a catatonic state of her. She reamined at loss of words for longer time as expected by Neil. She opened and closed her mouth several times but words seemed to be stuck inside her. "I never said that.!" She replied meekly after composing herself from her previous Shock.

"Wait, Lemme Show you.!" Neil reached out to his cell phone and showed her the texts sent by her.

Avni's Eyes Poped out of their sockets as she read and understood what was going on till now.

"Neil, I Meant PRESENTS. I will Get PRESENTS Tonight since its My B'day. I dont know how the word changed into "PREGNANT" She explained embarresedly.

Before she could say a word more "AUTOCORRECT" they both screamed at the same time in unison and soon burst out into bits of laughter as they finally processed as to what has happened with them.

Neil didnt miss the deep red blush that a mere word has brought on to His Wifey's face, only to tease him more by making her look more adorable and tempting. Flashing his signature devilish smirk Neil pulled Avni closer through her waist, with a swift pull so that she exactly land up in his arms.

"Waise Wifey, The Idea wasnt Bad Either. What say.?" Neil said in a husky stretched sensuous Voice with a wink of his Eyes, making Avni blush more harder.

The End.

So how was it.?

Dont forget to vote and comment of the story made u laugh.!

Love
Riya

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro