🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁2

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"THERE IS A BABY IN OUR BOX!!"......

A FEW MOMENTS BACK:

As the box fell to the ground, they rolled to opposite sides, and that black-out man took JK's box without knowing that it wasn't his. Jk just took his box and ran to the car without taking a look at it.

PRESENT:

Their eyes popped out to see a baby who was sound asleep in the box. That baby was surrounded by cute white fabric, which looks so soft. The baby's eyes were closed as he was sleeping; he has a cute pink nose and small plum lips. He's sleeping so peacefully in that small box while everyone around it is horrified by seeing it.

"How in the world did our box get swapped out?" Yoongi exclaimed, his gaze fixed on the sleeping baby.

Realisation washed over Jungkook as he recalled the earlier scenes. Slapping himself lightly on the forehead, he said, "It's my fault." All eyes turned to him as he proceeded to explain what he had overlooked.

"Ahh, Jungkook, now isn't the time for this. I specifically told you to attach the GPS tracker to the box. Did you do it?" Jin inquired.

"I did," Jungkook replied.

"Let's see where they are," Jin suggested, opening his laptop  quickly navigating to the tracking software. 

"What are you talking about, Jin?" Namjoon asked, joining Jin's side to peer at the screen.

Jae-hyuk also approached Jin's side, peering at the laptop screen. "Is this where the box was swapped?" he inquired.

"Yes," Jin confirmed.

"Something doesn't add up," Jae-hyuk said, leaning against the wall with a furrowed brow.The seven boys exchanged confused glances at Jae-hyuk's puzzle words.

"Let me take a look at that box," Jae-hyuk suggested, turning his attention back to where the baby was sleeping peacefully.

Carefully cradling the baby in his arms, Jae-hyuk inspected the box and discovered crumpled paper inside. Gingerly unfolding it, he read aloud, "Kim Jin-haw, 1 billion worth, xxxx street."

Their mouths fell open in shock at the revelation.

"What the fuck!" Yoongi exclaimed, unable to comprehend.

"A baby worth billions?" Hoseok echoed, his surprise evident.

"One damn billion!" Jimin exclaimed, blinking rapidly in disbelief.

"Jungkook slapped me once; I can't believe it," Hoseok said, just as Jungkook delivered a slap to his cheek. Hoseok groaned, "Ouch!"

"Oops, sorry, hyung," Jungkook apologized sheepishly.

"Cut it out, you two. This is no time for jokes," Namjoon scolded, casting a stern glare at both Jungkook and Hoseok.

Taehyung, still in shock, stood with his mouth agape, frozen in disbelief. "Close your mouth, or you'll catch flies," Jin quipped, gently placing his hand under Taehyung's chin to shut his mouth.

Taehyung met Jin's gaze, his voice barely a whisper as he repeated, "One billion worth."

Jin closed his eyes and let out a frustrated sigh, the weight of the situation sinking in.

Namjoon turned his gaze towards Bang Si-hyuk, who sat lost in thought. "Uncle, what do you think we should do?" Namjoon inquired, seeking guidance from the elder.

Bang Si-hyuk looked up at Namjoon, his expression grave as he contemplated their options.

"Let's return to the location and exchange this box for our own," Yoongi suggested preemptively, before their uncle had a chance to respond.

"I'm with Yoongi Hyung on this one. Since they haven't moved yet,, so we should use the chance."  Namjoon nodded in agreement with their suggestions

"Yoongi and Jungkook, that's not the point; what if they plan?" "It is the point, Hyung; when they have one billion worth, why will they choose ten million worth?" Jungkook opposed Namjoon without letting him complete his sentence. "But Jungkook, we don't know about them and their plan. We don't know how dangerous it might be; we can't go there without a plan," stated Namjoon. "He's right, and also, we don't know what the story behind this baby is, why they are taking it, or where they are taking it. It is dangerous for us too. So it's better we just leave it where we got it," said Yoongi, agreeing with Namjoon. "Let's get our box with a nice plan." Yoongi said, his lips curling up. " _________________________________________

"Where is the baby?" A man shouted, taking his hat off his head. He was wearing a black outfit from head to toe; he looked like he was in his late 20s. He has black hair and dark eyes. "What? There is no baby in our box!" another exclaimed. He too wore the same outfit, but his hair was a bit long and blonde, and his eyes were brown in colour. "Yah, Han Su, where the fuck is the baby?" That black head called a man named Han Su, who brought the box.

"Why are guys shouting?" Han Su's word got stuck in his throat when he looked into the box, and some flashes came to his mind. He tightly shut his eyes, keeping his arm on his forehead. "Shit, the box got changed." He grunted. "What fuck Lee Han su? You know how hard it is to kidnap a baby; how could you?" That blonde started to rant. "Clam down, Sooho; it's not his fault though; look at this stuff." That black-haired guy tried to control that long-haired blonde, Sooho.

"They're worth ten million dollars," a black-haired man said as he examined the box. "Tsk, what should we do with this when we don't get one billion worth, SungMin?" Sooho frustrated. Black-haired Sungmin started to laugh, which irritated Sooho more. "I'm sorry, but look at this," Sungmin said, showing a small device that is dark in colour. Sooho looked at it, turned back to Sungmin, and rolled his eyes. "What is it?" He asked. "Gps tracker." Sungmin replied with a shrug.

"Just tell us what you are thinking." Asked Han Su. Sungmin rolled his eyes. "Mindless stupids," he muttered, and he began to speak. "Look if he attached this; if this box had gone, he might be able to find it with the help of GPS." Sungmin said. "Now, what should we do?" Han Su asked and tilted his head. "I have a plan with which we can get millions, and those billions too." Sungmin smirked. "What is it?" Sooho asked, leaning backwards on their car.

"Just keep your gun ready, Sooho, and you can take that box to where you got it and stand there. The rest of the things will go on." Sung Min said it with a huge smirk on his lips.

"We are here," announced Jin. After a huge discussion between them, they all finally decided to take back their boxes. Sorry, baby, but we can't keep you with us. We are so sorry," Jimin told the baby, who is still asleep. "I don't know what they have kept to it. He has been sleeping," Jungkook said, looking at the baby. "It's not as important as we planned; just keep the box there and take our box. If there is that man, be careful while taking back our box. Now go." Namjoon explained.

As Jungkook stepped out of the car and walked to the place, he found that black-hat man and the box in his hand.

"He's here," Han Su wishfully said to Bluetooth. "Don't do anything until we get our box into our hands, so just wait." Sungmin said. "I got it." Sooho replied.

"Hyung I feel something off." Taehyung replied. "What is it, Tae?" Asked jin. "I don't know, but..." "Shit Jungkook forgot his buds here itself." Jimin said he was showing Jungkook's buds. "I know this brat will do something; I will go out; just be careful." Jin took Jungkook's buds and got out of the car.

"Hyung I see the same man as before; he has our box with him. What should I do now?" Jungkook muttered, but he got no response. "Hello, Hyung, Jin, and Yah!" He again whispered and yelled in a low tone, but it was no use. He realised that he'd forgotten his buds now, and at this moment, he wants to slap himself.

"What happened, Hansu?" Sungmin asked. "I too don't know why he stopped coming to me," Han Su wishpered. "Ah, damn, why is he taking this much time?" Cussed sooho.

"Hey dude, can you give me my box? We are getting late," said Hansu to Jungkook. He looked up at him. Jungkook gave a nod and moved to take his box, but then he got pulled back and heard a shot of bullets. "Jin hyung!" Jungkook was shocked. He felt like time had stopped for a second. Everything is like a blur to him. He couldn't even hear Hyung's words.

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook!" Jin almost yelled his name. He shook Jungkook and said, "Yah, pabo! Let go." Jungkook looked at Jin and slowly nodded. He took the box in his hands and showed it to Jin, who frowned and furrowed his brows in confusion. "Hyung, take this box and move." Jungkook said, handing the box into Jin's arms. "I have some dealings with this fellow." Jungkook said, glaring at Hansu. Jin ran back to the car, taking the box.

"What happened, Jin?" Namjoon asked, looking at Jin, who harshly took off his mask and panted, keeping his hand on his chest. "Are you okay, Jin Hyung?" asked Taehyung with worried eyes. "I don't have enough time; let me start the car," said Jin. "Taehyung, hold this." Jin kept the box on Taehyung's lap. "Jin, you got the same box." "Will you guys shut up? I HAVE NO TIME TO DEAL WITH THIS NOW." Jin yelled at them, letting Yoongi complete his sentence.

Jungkook looked at Hansu; his eyes were red. He stood up and walked to him. "Just give us our box," Jungkook asked in a low voice. "What?" Hansu laughed. "If you want yours, then give us ours," Jungkook said, still in a low tone. Hansu scoffed. "If I don't—" Before he even completed his sentence, he felt pain on his left cheek. Han Su laughed and said, "What do you think about yourself, like a Jackie Chan?" He scoffed sarcastically.

"Sungmin, we missed the target." Sooho said as he ran to his car. "What about Han Su?" Asked sungmin. "I don't know," he replied as he opened the car door. "Ah, sooho, help me, idiot!!" They heard Hansu's groans, and they looked in Hansu's direction, where Jungkook was punching him. The man gulped, looking at the ferocious jungkook.

"What did you ask me? You asked me, Do I think about myself as Jackie Chan, right?" Jungkook said, glaring at Hansu, who stood in defence position. "I may not be Jackie Chan, but I'm JK." With that, he punched Hansu's jaw, and he dropped the box from his hands, groaning in pain. Jungkook quickly grabbed the box and started to run.

"Jin Hyung, where are you?" muttered Jungkook. "JK" Jungkook turned his head to his left as he heard Jin's yell. "Get in quick," said Jin, opening the door. They heard bullets coming at them. "JUNGKOOK, QUICK!" yelled Jin. Jungkook threw the box inside first. The car is still moving; he ran along with it, jumped into it at once, and shut the door. They still They heard the shot sounds, for which they crouched. They looked back at the car, which had slowly vanished. "Woahh!!" Everyone gathered in joy, but it didn't last when they saw the baby's box on Taehyung's lap. "What should we do now?" they thought.

"AH DAMN!" yelled Sungmin. "We lost billions and 10 million too," cried Han Su. A sudden light blinked in that darkness. They looked at the phone screen, which was vibrating. Sooho lifted the call. "Yes, sir," he answered. "Did you get the baby?" Sooho looked up at those two boys, who were tense while listening to the male voice. "Yes, sir, but it can take some time to bring him to you," he replied. He listened to a sigh from the other side. "Fine whatever, just get him safely; I want him alive," that man demanded. "And also, if something happens, I won't let you live," he warned, ending the call. They looked at each other. Sungmin kicked the car with his leg. "We must find them as early as possible," said Sungmin, thinking deeply.

📖AUTHOR's NOTE 📖

HEY GUYS HOW ARE YOU I HOPE YOU ALL DOING WELL SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TIME. But I hope you understand me. I TOO HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF THIS APP, AND IT'S CHAOTIC, but DON'T WORRY, YOUR AUTHOR IS STRONG ENOUGH. I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. I TRY TO UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER AND ALSO ANOTHER CHAPTER OF SAVE ME TOO. I hope you guys have good days. DON'T TAKE TOO MUCH STRESS. BE HAPPY AND ALWAYS KEEP SMILING BECAUSE YOUR SMILE IS MY HAPPINESS. THERE IS A PERSON WHO ALWAYS FEELS HAPPY BY SEEING YOUR SMILE. DON'T FORGET TO VOTEAND COMMENTS FOR ENCOURAGEMENT.....
💜감사합니다 💜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro