🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁3

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Run 'by BTS'

▶• ılıılıılıılıılıılı (♫)⩇⩇: ⩇⩇

AUTHOR POV:

"We are back," those seven boys announced. Those two elders looked up at them. "What happened, why?" Uncle Bang asked as he noticed Jin and Jungkook, who were shivering lightly. Oh, we are fine here," they said, showing the box on the table. "Our box-we got it back," Jungkook said as he pushed the box forward towards them.

"What about the baby?" jae-hyuk asked. "It's still with us." Namjoon explained what happened before: "Those greedy bastards!" Uncle Bang said, "What will we do now? What should we do with this baby?" Jae-hyuk questioned his father, and after a moment of reflection, Bang replied, "I will try to find out about this baby's information later. We can give this child back to their parents." "That means up until then, we are going to have to keep this baby with us!" Jae-hyuk exclaimed. "Boys, take care of this kid until we find out about it," Bang said, turning to the seven boys, whose mouths hung open in shock.

"Why should we have to keep this baby with us?" asked Yoongi. "We have no other option, Yoongi; it takes some time to find it." Bang tried to convict them. "How much time would it take to get the information?" Jin asked. "It might take a week or three weeks," he replied, keeping hand to cheek. "WHAT! THREE WEEKS, WHICH MEANS!" Taehyung screamed as he started counting the days. "20 days," Namjoon said, rolling his eyes. "Yeah, 20 days, 20 fucking days with a baby, knowing how dangerous it would be," Taehuyng said, astonished at how many days they should keep that baby with them.

"I will try my level best to find out about the baby soon." "But how should we deal with this, I mean with him?" Jimin asked, looking at that baby, who is sleeping so peacefully, like a sleeping beauty. "He's just a baby, Jimin; it's not a big deal, but the deal is with those who kidnapped him," said Jae-hyuk, who is deeply thinking about what to do.

"Jungkook, you said you had seen those kidnappers, right?" Jae-hyuk asked, and his eyes were bleaming like he could solve the puzzle. "Yes, I have," Jungkook replied. "And Jin, you have CC photos of that area, right?" he asked Jin, and Jin nodded in reply. "For now, we know how they look, so just be careful, guys, mainly Jin and Jungkook," he said, looking at Jin and Jungkook. "They might not know your face, but they can find it in any way, so just be careful until we find out about them," Jae-hyuk warned them. "Boys, don't worry about believing in me, okay?" Uncle Bange spoke softly. "We are going then; take care, boys," Uncle Bang said, moving with Jae-hyuk and leaving them with the baby.

"I can't believe a box is going to change our lives," Hoseok said, looking at the baby. "Let's go," said Jin. They got back to their place. It's quite peaceful; there aren't many houses in the neighbourhood, only a few, except for street lights and some cats. No one was around there, as it's almost midnight. They stopped in front of a beautiful white and brown-tiled building. Jin parked his car quietly. "I will go and open the door; just get in quietly," Jin said before going out.

(just for imagination)

He clicked the door's passcode, and the door got unlocked by making a click sound. "Quick," Jin wishpered. They all got in and plopped on the couch, keeping that box on the table in front of them. "Look at it, how it is sleeping so peacefully even after having such a mess," Yoongi said, staring at the baby. "Yoongi, that's not anything to call 'it'. Baby is a boy, so you can call him 'him', okay?" said Jimin, annoyed by hearing Yoongi refer to the baby.

"After all, he was born after doing it right," Yoongi said, shrugging his shoulders. Jin and Jimin gave a disgusting look when they heard Yoongi's logic. "Will you close that dirty mouth?" said Jimin, rolling his eyes. "Why did I say anything wrong? Of course Jimin has done that to many." "Will you guys stop talking about that sh*t and think about what to do?" said Jin, glaring at both of them.

"So who's gone to take care of him?" asked Yoongi. "All of us," answered Jin. "WHAT?!" shouted all at once hearing Jin's confession. "Let me finish my words, boys," Jin said, mentally plaming his face. "So, as Uncle and Hyung said, they need some time; let's wait. We have 20 days, which means three weeks; every week has seven days, and we are also seven members," Jin started to explain, "and seven of us will take care of this baby one by one." Jin finished and waited for his members responses.

"That's the best idea, Jin," said Namjoon, patting Jin's shoulder and showing his dimpled smile. "That means one day one member has to take care of him," said Taehyung, nodding his head understandably. "Now who's gone to take care of him tomorrow?" asked Jimin, pointing to the baby, who had already woken from his deep slumber. "He woke up," said Hoseok excitedly. "Finally, you're up," said Namjoon as he kneeled on his knees on the ground, looking at him with soft eyes. The baby smiled and giggled, moving his arms and legs.

"He is so much more active than Yoongi Hyung; even though he gets a good sleep, he acts like a grandpa," Jimin joked, for which Taehyung and Hoseok controlled their laughs just to stay alive, not from Yoongi but from Jin, as they know now that their older brother started his rant. "YAH PARK JIMIN, I'M TELLING WHO'S GOING TO TAKE CARE OF THAT BABY, VERY SERIOUSLY, BUT YOU LIKE A IDIOT JOKING ON AND HAVING FUN, JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND LISTEN," Jin started his rant, which he's trying to control but now can't. Jimin just stayed quiet, not being afraid of Jin but not wanting to get scolded by him for laughing at Jin's rant. Not only Jimin, but all of OT6 knew if they laughed or were caught laughing, they wouldn't have their breakfast tomorrow.

"EVERYONE NOW LISTEN, JUNGKOOK, YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE CARE OF HIM TOMORROW THERE IS NO BUTS YOU DONT EVEN HAVE MANY WORKS AND NEXT TAEHYUNG NEXT JIMIN NEXT HOSEOK, NAMJOON, YOONGI, NEXT IT'S ME, THAT'S ALL. IF YOU WANT ANY PAIR YOU CAN TAKE EXPECT ME, THAT'S THE END OF DISCUSSION." Jin said in one breath that everything was silent, but the baby started to giggle. Jin got confused about why he was giggling after his rap. The boys breathed out; they thought he might cry hearing Jin's loud rant, as babies usually cry after hearing loud noises, but he giggled instead, which made them a bit surprised.

After that, no one dared speak or object to Jin's idea. Everyone went to bed; not everyone tried to sleep, but babies won't let anyone sleep, especially at night, for the first time after many years BTS are now having their sleepless nights because of baby. The whole night they had not got a blink of sleep cause of the baby.

📝AUTHOUR's NOTE📝

HI GUYS HOW ARE YOU I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING GOOD. I HOPE YOU LIKE CHAPTER. I KNOW IT'S LESS BUT I HAD NO TIME I HAVE ALOT OF WORK AND I HAVE TO COMPLETE 'SAVE ME' I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN UNDERSTAND. HAVE GOOD DAY ALWAYS KEEP SMILING.

💜THANKYOU💜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro