🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁4

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ :It's definitely you by 'V&Jin', lalala'BTS world original track'

▶• ılıılıılıılıılıılı (♫)⩇⩇: ⩇⩇

MORNING:

All the boys sleep in the living room because of the baby. Maknaes slept on the floor, one on another; Hyungs slept on the couch; Namjoon slept with his head on Hoseok's shoulder, his hands wrapped around Hoseok as support; Yoongi slept peacefully on a single couch, coming to Seokjin, who is clinging to the edge of the couch; he can fall at any time on the floor.

The sound of alarm woke the boys, making Jin hardly land on the ground. Thankfully, no one woke up, not even hearing the sound of an alarm or the loud thud of Jin falling to the ground.

"Ah, my back! " Jin groaned in pain, rolling on the ground. He heard a low giggling sound. "This brat is awake," Jin said, slowly getting up from where he had fallen. The elder slowly stretched his body, went to Jimin, and noticed Jin was coming to him. He quickly closed his eyes and acted like he was sleeping.

"I have already seen you acting sleepy." Jin said he was standing next to where Jimin slept. Oh, you are too smart, Jin Hyung. Good morning. Jimin said, giving a smile.

"Just wake up and wake them up." Jin said he was moving towards the stairs, as his room is above. " Taehyung-ah, Jungkook-ah, wake up." Jimin tried to awaken them, but Taehyung just took away his hand, which has not come up.

"Jungkook, yah, wake up; your legs are on me, JK," Jimin said, shaking the sleeping bunny. "Why are you always so noisy," Jimin? Jungkook said in his sleep, moving his legs. Jimin immediately got up; his neck and his whole body were aching.

"Namjoon hyung, hobi hyung, wake up; it's already late for our work." Jimin said he wakes up Namjoon and Hoseok. Namjoon woke up, taking his head off Hoseok's shoulder, which caused Hoseok to groan as his head had no support from Namjoon's.

"Ouch! Namjoon, why did you take your head?" Hoseok said, catching his neck as it felt painful. "Sorry, hobi," Namjoon said, walking from the couch.

"What do I want? Hoseok asked Jimin, "Wake up; we are getting late. Jimin answered and walked past him to Yoongi. "Min suga, you have to wake up now; we are getting late," said Jimin, who went to his room while yawning.

"Good morning, Hyungs," said Taehyung, still not opening his eyes and sitting on the floor. " Good morning, Tae," said Namjoon and Hoseok. "Why are you both sleeping on the floor? " Yoongi asked. He sat up straight on the couch, rubbing his eyes.

"You guys were sleeping on the couch when we came back, hearing that baby cry," Taehyung explained. "How did it stop crying, then?" Yoongi questioned him again.

Taehyung stood from his seat and rubbed his eyes. "Jin fed him milk and played while you three slept like dead people on the couch," Taehyung said in between yawning, for which Yoongi nodded his head understandably.

"So all you guys are up, go and get ready; I will be preparing breakfast," said Jin, getting down from the stairs. "He got ready too," said Taehyung, shocked by his elder's energy even though he had less sleep.

Jin wore a blue jeans jacket underneath a white t-shirt and black jeans, which are not so tight but comfortable for him. He combed his hair; his bangs covered his forehead, which made him look cute and handsome at the same time.

█▓▒­░⡷⠂(ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ↑ ᴘɪᴄ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛ)⠐⢾░▒▓█

"How can a person be so energetic even though they have less sleep?" said Yoongi, looking at Jin. First, go and get ready; I will answer to you guys later, said Jin, going towards the kitchen.

"Jin Hyung Jungkook is still sleeping," said Taehyung, pointing to Jungkook, who is sleeping like a dead man. "This brat," Jin said, turning his heels towards the living room to wake up Jungkook. He tiptoed towards Jungkook.

"AHHHH!" Jungkook screamed and woke up from his sleep. "Jin hyung," he whined. Taehyung, looking at Jungkook and Jin, laughed, and others chuckled in their rooms.

"Why do you always pinch my nipples? Can't you just wake me up normally?" Jungkook said, crossing his hand over his chest in a defensive position. "We do, but you don't wake up that easily, so I always do that," Jin said and went back to the kitchen.

"You've done your laughing; now you can leave," Jungkook said in a bit of an annoyed tone. "Okay," said Taehyung, who silently laughed and went to his room.

"Shit, we've totally forgotten about the baby," Jin murmured, leaving the stove and going to the living room, where he saw the baby sleeping so quietly. 'He cried a lot and been so noisy; now he's sleeping so peacefully,' Jin chuckled and took out of that box along with the baby's soft sheets. 'It's so soft,' he thought, feeling the softness of the sheets.

"What are you doing, Jin?" Jin heard Jimin's voice. "Kay! You just startled me, Pabo." Jin scolded. Jimin's sudden voice made him jump back in fear. " Opps!" Jimin said, crossing his arms and catching his ears.

"Oh! He is still sleeping," said Jimin, peeking at the baby beside Jin as he stood in the middle of him and the baby. Jimin wore a white sweater-like t-shirt that was partially tucked into his black jeans. His hair is just neat, not side parted or middle parted, and his bangs are not covering his forehead; they just partially show his forehead as his bangs are parted on two sides, making him look handsome and hot.

"Yes," Jin said simply. He placed the baby carefully on the couch and turned back to Jimin. "Keep an eye on him; I'll go and arrange the table," said Jin.

"Okay, mama," said Jimin like a kid, teasing Jin. Jin just giggled and went to arrange the table. "Where is that papa bird? Is he still getting ready?" Jin asked while arranging plates on the table. "He is me today, joked Jimin, for which Jin laughed.

"He is sleeping now; when will he have his breakfast then?" Taehyung asked as he came from his room after getting ready, neatly wearing dark brown pants and a brown horizontal stirpes shirt, which was neatly tucked into those brown pants, making him look beautiful. In addition, he also neatly combed his hair, parting it from the middle, along with his bangs, which made him look charming and handsome in his vantage outfit

"He is right. Jin Hyung, if he's sleeping like this, when will he eat his breakfast? Jimin said he agreed with Taehyung. Jin sighed after hearing his two brothers prattle.

"Jimin, Tae, he's just a baby; he doesn't need to eat anything," Jin said. "It doesn't mean he won't get hungry; he just drinks milk; it's his breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner too." Jin said as he saw Taehyung about to ask another stupid question.

"How do you guys not even know that?" Jin said this and went to the kitchen. Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other and nodded their heads. "GUYS COME FAST, THE FOOD IS READY!" Jin shouted from the dining hall, which is next to the living room.

The boys all finally came to eat after 5 seconds. Yoongi wore a black and black outfit; his shirt was tucked under his black jeans, and he neatly folded his sleeves up to his elbows. He left open his collar and first button, looking hot. Namjoon wore a white shirt; he neatly folded his sleeves up to elbow level, showing his veiny hands; and he wore black pants. Hoseok wore a black long yet not so long coat underneath a black T-shirt that was tucked into ecru-coloured pants, and when it came to Jungkook, he just wore a simple black t-shirt and grey sweatpants.

NAMJOON's Outfit

HOSEOK's Outfit

YOONGI's Outfit:

JUNGKOOK's Outfit:

"So, Jungkook, listen carefully," Jin said, catching Jungkook's attention. "Look, if a baby cries when it wakes, just try to put it back to sleep," Jin started to explain to Jungkook.

"What if he cries without sleeping?" Jungkook asked Jin, "Good question; then you have to feed him, Jin said. " He is not his mom to feed him," said Yoongi as he was there.

"In some cases like this, we will feed them with a bottle of milk," Jin said, giving a side to Yoongi. "Now listen, give him milk when he cries; the milk should neither be too hot nor too cold; it should be lukewarm so that he can drink easily," Jin explained, turning his gaze from Yoongi to Jungkook. "Tell me what you understood from what I said." Jin asked, staring at Jungkook, like a mother asks a kid whether he remembers what she said or not.

"You explained to me how to feed him," Jungkook said in short. Later, Jin explained how to help them if they cry even after feeding and some basic things like changing diapers and all.

"But Jin, I have work too," Jungkook said, pouting. "Teach taekwondo to those two kids who always skip school and come to you just to pass the time," Jin said, side-eyeing Jungkook.

"You are so mean," Jungkook said. "I have a new student; he or she said he or she will be joining tomorrow or today." Jungkook said proudly. "He or she might be joking, but just do your duty as caretaker of this baby for today as today is your turn; if not, you have to stay the next day too" said Jin, shrugging his shoulders and shaking his head.

"No one day is enough; bye bye, tell noona that I said hi," Jungkook said. "I will do it; just take care of him." Jin said with a smile as he heard about the girl he loves the most, his girl.

"I will." Jungkook said. "We are leaving; be safe and take care of the baby too," his older brothers said to Jungkook. They left the house, leaving Jungkook with the baby. Baby with Jungkook.

📝AUTHOR's NOTE📝

Hey guys I think this chapter might be lag but sorry I will try to update another chapter as soon as possible. I hope you like it. please do vote and comment for encouragement to me. Take care you health and always keep smiling😊.

💜THANKYOU💜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro