🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 6 pt3

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Loveless Night &About aloneliness' from twinkling watermelon'

▶• ılıılıılıılıılıılı (♫)⩇⩇: ⩇⩇ 

Days have passed since that day, and Namjoon still can't get Areum out of his mind. Coming to Areum, it's the same for her, as she finds herself constantly thinking about Namjoon. but their work kept them busy and occupied, leaving little time for them to reconnect or meet up.

"Good morning, guys." Bangtan greeted each other, their tired but content smiles indicating that they had made the most of their time together. As they started their day, they couldn't help but feel happy for the memories they had created and the bonds that had grown stronger during their precious moments of togetherness.

"Have a good day at school and don't fight with others," said Jin to Jungkook. "I'm not 9 or 10; hyung, I'm 19," Jungkook replied with a playful smirk. "But I'll still try my best to stay out of trouble," Jungkook added as Jin kept giving him death glares. They both laughed, knowing that no matter how old Jungkook got, he would always be Jin's little brother and Bangtan's little baby.

"Okay, now just leave. Let him go. He's getting late, Jin." Namjoon said as Jungkook got out of the car. Jin nodded reluctantly, realising that it was time to let Jungkook go and start his day at school. With a final wave, Jin watched as Jungkook disappeared into the school building, feeling a mix of pride and worry for his younger brother.

"You both look like a couple." Jimin said, "Namjoon as husband and Jin as wife." taehyung added Jin chuckled at Jimin and Taehyung's teasing, shaking his head. "Such a brat," he muttered playfully. As the car drove away. "But it's true; Jin is a mama bird, and Namjoon has been a papa bird for our group since we met." hoseok said Jin smiled at Hoseok's comment, a sense of warmth filling his heart.

"Hey, but I'm also a kid to Jin Hyung sometimes." Namjoon said it with cute puppy eyes, trying to lighten the mood. "Of course a husband is the first baby to a wife." Yoongi said it with a smirk, causing everyone to burst into laughter. The connection between the members was evident as they continued to joke and tease each other throughout the car ride and went to work."Welcome, Namjoon-shii; I haven't seen you these days." Namjoon was welcomed by the librarian with a warm smile as he entered the library. He returned the greeting with a polite bow, grateful for the familiar and friendly atmosphere. "I was just caught up with some work," he replied, trying to hide his exhaustion.

"Okay, have a nice evening," said the librarian with a warm smile. He appreciated her kind words and knew he could always count on the library as a sanctuary to unwind and recharge. Namjoon walked to the shelves, running his fingers along the spines of the books. His eyes frowned as his lips formed a thin line, deep in thought. 'Where is it?' Namjoon's mind raced as he searched for the book he had been longing to read.

"Mr.Lin," he called out to the librarian, "I can't seem to find the book I'm looking for. Do you have any idea where it might be? It's Kim Jiyoung, born in 1982 by Cho Nam-Joo." Namjoon asked as if he had lost a precious treasure. Mr. Lin turned towards Namjoon with a warm smile, his eyes twinkling with understanding. "Ah, Kim Jiyoung, eh? That book has been quite popular lately. Let me check the system for you," he offered kindly, making his way towards the computer to assist Namjoon in his search.

"I'm sorry, but it looks like we don't have any copies of Kim Jiyoung, born in 1982, available at the moment." Namjoon sighed in disappointment, realising that he would have to find another book to read. "But the last copy of that book was with a regular customer a few days ago." The librarian added checking the borrowing history. 

"Would you like me to place a hold on it for you so that you can be notified when it becomes available again? or else you can wait for some time; she will be here at any moment." Namjoon pondered for a moment, weighing his options.

"I'll be waiting then," Namjoon replied, deciding that he could wait for the regular customer to return the book. He thanked the librarian for her assistance and found a comfortable spot in the library to pass the time. As he settled into his seat, he couldn't help but wonder what other books he might discover during his wait.

"Areum-shii, you're here; I'm glad you came in at the right time." The words of the librarian confused Areum. She hadn't expected anyone to be expecting her. Curiosity piqued, and Areum approached the librarian's desk with a puzzled expression. "Did you need something specific, Mr. Lin?" she asked, hoping for some clarification on the librarian's remark.

"Oh, yes!" The librarian exclaimed and continued, "Do you have that book, Kim Jiyoung Born 1982, that you borrowed a few days ago?" "Oh! That one, yeah, I brought it. Here it is," she replied, relieved to have remembered to bring the book. "I'm glad you brought it. If you don't mind, can you give it to that young man?" The librarian pointed towards a young man sitting at a nearby table, engrossed in his own book. "Sure," she replied with a warm smile.

As she walked nearer to him, she felt like she had seen him before but couldn't recognise him as his back faced her. "Excuse me?" As she tapped him on the shoulder, he turned around, and she realised it was him. 'Helper guy' she thought to herself. Seeing him again brought back memories of their previous encounter at the library. She couldn't help but feel a sense of familiarity and curiosity about him. "Oh, it's you!" she exclaimed, surprised yet delighted to see him again.

As Namjoon felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned around to see a familiar face. It was the girl who had occupied his thoughts since their encounter. He couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement and anticipation as he locked eyes with her. The connection they had felt before seemed to still be there, and he couldn't wait to see where their paths would lead this time. He couldn't help but smile at the unexpected reunion. His excitement doubled when she recognised him.

"Oh! Areum-shi," he exclaimed, using the respectful honorific for her name. "It's so great to see you again. " Namjoon's heart raced as he eagerly awaited her response. "Me too." Her voice was filled with genuine warmth as she returned his smile.

"So you are that regular customer?" Namjoon asked her. Areum nodded, feeling a surge of happiness. "Yes, that's me," she replied, her voice tinged with excitement. "I never thought I'd see you outside of the cafe. It's like fate brought us together again." Areum laughed softly, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "Perhaps it is fate," she mused, her words carrying a hint of mystery. "I'm glad we crossed paths once more." namjoon said.

She croked her eyebrow playfully and teased, "Why are you keen to meet me?" Namjoon chuckled, his eyes crinkling with amusement. "Well, I couldn't resist the chance to see the smile that always brightens up my day from the day that I met you at the cafe," he confessed. "I wanted to get to know this person who has that beautiful smile." Areum blushed, feeling a warmth spread through her cheeks. As she looked down shyly, Areum couldn't help but feel a flutter of excitement in her chest. She had never expected someone like Namjoon to be so captivated by her smile, and it made her even more curious about the connection they seemed to share.

"So, you wanted to read Kim Jiyoung to understand more about the experiences of women in our society," Areum said, her curiosity piqued. "I think that's really insightful and shows a genuine interest in understanding others." Namjoon nodded, his eyes filled with admiration. "I believe that literature has the power to open our minds and create empathy," he replied. "And I want to learn from different perspectives, including yours." Areum couldn't help but feel a sense of connection deepening between them as they were bonded.

Their conversation continued to flow effortlessly, as if they had known each other for years. Namjoon's words were genuine and heartfelt, and Areum found herself opening up to him in a way she had never done with anyone before. As they talked, she discovered that they had more in common than just their love for coffee. They shared similar interests and dreams and even had a similar sense of humour. 

It was as if they were two puzzle pieces that had finally found their perfect fit. Areum couldn't help but wonder if this was fate's way of bringing them together."So you are a medical student." Namjoon said as Areum nodded, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "Yes, I've always had a passion for medicine and helping others. It's been a challenging journey, but I wouldn't trade it for anything," she replied, her eyes gleaming with determination.

"I understood that when I first saw you," he said, his heart filled with admiration. Areum blushed at his words, feeling a warmth spread through her. "Oh! You still remember that incident?" she exclaimed, her voice filled with surprise and delight. "Of course that's one memory I could never forget," he replied, his smile growing wider. She gave him a grateful smile, touched by his sincerity.

"So you come here often?" She asked, curious to know more about his habits and interests. He chuckled softly, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "Yes, I love to read, and this is the best place. Also, Mr. Lin is really a nice person, sometimes strict though," he answered with a smile that revealed his cute dimples, which is adorable. "I've been coming here for years, and Mr. Lin has always been welcoming and helpful." She nodded. Yes,I know." "He's always been kind to me too," she added, feeling a sense of camaraderie with him.

"It's nice to meet someone else who appreciates this place as much as I do." She said this,looking at Namjoon with a smile. Namjoon returned her smile and said, "Me too." "Oh! I have to leave now, but it was great talking to you." Areum said, looking at the wall clock, that she might get late to her part-time job at the cafe. 

Namjoon nodded understandingly. "I hope we can chat again soon," he said, genuinely enjoying their conversation. "Me too." Areum replied, feeling a sense of connection with Namjoon. As Areum gathered her belongings and headed towards the door, she couldn't help but feel a twinge of disappointment that their conversation had to end so soon. However, she couldn't deny the excitement of the possibility of meeting Namjoon.

As she stepped outside, Areum heard a familiar voice calling her name. It was Namjoon. "Areum-shi," he called out, a smile spreading across his face. At first, he hesitated, but then he mustered up the courage to ask, "Um, may I drop you?" Areum's heart skipped a beat as she turned to face Namjoon. "No, it's fine; I'll go on my own," she replied, trying to hide her excitement. But deep down, she couldn't help but hope that he would insist on accompanying her.

"No matter," Namjoon responded with a faint smile. "I'll make sure you get there safely," he reassured her, his voice filled with warmth and sincerity. Areum couldn't help but feel a flutter of anticipation as she walked beside Namjoon, grateful for his unexpected company. She realised that this simple act of kindness might just be the start of something special between them."Thank you for being here with me," Areum said softly, her voice filled with gratitude.

Namjoon looked at her, his eyes shining with understanding and affection. "It's my pleasure," he replied, his voice gentle. "I'm glad I could be here for you." As they continued their journey together, Areum couldn't help but wonder if this unexpected turn of events was a sign of something more than just friendship.

"Isn't the cafe where we met to get my phone back, right?" Namjoon chuckled, his warm laughter filling the air. "Yeah!" Areum exclaimed, a smile spreading across her face. "I have told you that I work here." Namjoon nodded, his eyes sparkling with amusement.

"I'm leaving then; take care," Namjoon said, his voice filled with a hint of sadness. Areum's smile faded slightly as she watched him walk away, realising that their time together may have come to an end. She couldn't help but feel a pang of longing for their friendship to continue.

"NAMJOON-SHI!" she called out, her voice filled with desperation. Namjoon turned around with a questioning look on his face. Areum took a deep breath and mustered up the courage to say, "Just have a drink; you dropped me off, and I want to thank you properly." Namjoon hesitated for a moment, his eyes flickering with uncertainty. However, he couldn't ignore the genuine plea in Areum's voice. With a small smile, he nodded and walked back towards her.

"Here," she said, handing him a cup filled with her favourite drink. Namjoon took the cup and felt a sense of warmth radiating from it. As he took a sip, he couldn't help but notice the subtle sweetness that perfectly matched Areum's personality. Grateful for her gesture, he returned the smile and said, "Thank you."

"I should thank you for always helping me out, every time I need it, even if I am a stranger," Areum replied, her voice filled with sincerity. Namjoon's smile grew wider as he realised the impact he had made on her life, and he responded, "It's no trouble at all. We may have started as strangers, but now I consider you a friend." Areum's eyes sparkled with warmth, and she nodded in agreement. "I feel the same way," she confessed. "Thank you for the drink. See you again," he said with a wave before turning to leave.

As he walked away, he couldn't help but smile, grateful for the unexpected connection. He couldn't wait to see her again. Weeks have passed since we met each other at that library and the cafe. During that time, they exchanged countless messages and calls, getting to know each other better. Their friendship had blossomed into something more, and they were excited to explore where it would lead.

"Have you told him?" Jiyoo asked on the call with Areum, who was smiling and blushing. Areum chuckled nervously, twirling a strand of her hair. "Not yet," she admitted. "How long will it take you to tell him?" Jiyoo inquired, eager to know when Areum would finally share her feelings. Areum sighed softly, her eyes filled with uncertainty. 

"I'm not sure," she replied, her voice tinged with hesitation. "I want to find the perfect moment, you know? I don't want to rush things or scare him away." Jiyoo nodded understandingly, her heart aching for her friend's dilemma. "Just remember," she said gently, "sometimes the best moments are the ones we create ourselves." Jiyoo's words "I will try," she said. "Talk to you later," Areum said as she reached the park. "Take care," Jiyoo replied, and Areum ended the call.

She reached the park bench and sat down, deep in thought. She watched as couples strolled by, hand in hand, and wondered if she would ever have that kind of connection. The sun began to set, casting a warm glow over the park. As the sky turned shades of pink and orange, Areum took a deep breath, enjoying the serene atmosphere. She closed her eyes, allowing the gentle breeze to brush against her face, and for a moment, she felt a sense of peace wash over her.

"Sorry for the lateness," he said, panting slightly as he caught his breath. Areum opened her eyes and turned to see a familiar face standing in front of her. It was the person she had been waiting for all along. A smile spread across her face as she replied, "It's okay; I'm just glad you came." Namjoon took a seat beside her and took a moment to catch his breath. As they sat together, the peaceful atmosphere enveloped them both, creating a comfortable silence between them.

Areum couldn't help but feel grateful for their friendship and the moments they shared in this serene place. They had always found solace in each other's presence, and today was no exception. The sound of birds chirping and the gentle rustling of leaves filled the air, adding to the tranquilly of the moment. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" Areum whispered, her voice barely audible. 

She stared at the sunset with awe, the vibrant hues of orange and pink painting the sky. The colours seemed to mirror the warmth and contentment they felt in each other's company. As they sat side by side, basking in the beauty of nature's canvas, a sense of peace washed over them. They knew that moments like these were cherished and would forever be etched in their memories.

"Yes, it's beautiful, but seeing you makes it even more special." Namjoon said, staring into Aerum's eyes with a gentle smile. She turned her face towards Namjoon. At that moment, their eyes met each other. They both knew this feeling, and even if they didn't try to express it in words, their eyes already spoke volumes. It was a connection that went beyond words, a silent understanding of their deep bond and affection for one another. In that shared gaze, they found solace and reassurance, knowing that they were exactly where they were meant to be—side by side, in tune with nature's splendour.

"Areum," Namjoon whispered softly, his voice filled with tenderness and adoration. The name rolled off his tongue like a gentle melody, a symbol of their shared lives and the love that had blossomed between them. With each passing moment, their connection grew stronger, and they both knew that their journey together was just beginning.

"I wanted to tell you this from the moment we met," Namjoon continued, his eyes sparkling with sincerity. "I've fallen in love with you. At the moment, I saw you while chasing the thief that day." A small smile formed on his lips as he recalled the memory. "I was disappointed that I wouldn't get a chance to meet you after that, but," he paused, staring into her eyes. then he continued, "But we met again by phone and knew about each other a little. but still, after that meeting,I thought we wouldn't be able to meet each other again."

He gently took her hand in his. "Still, we met again, like a puzzle piece finding its place. From that moment on, it felt like destiny was guiding us towards each other. The more we got to know each other, the stronger our connection became." Namjoon said it with a smile on his face. "I know my words are like the words in literature, but it's true. I love you,Cho Areum." Cho Areum looked into Namjoon's eyes, feeling a rush of emotions. She could sense the sincerity in his words and the depth of his feelings for her.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable," Namjoon said, his smile fading slightly. "I just couldn't keep these feelings to myself any longer. I understand if you need time to process everything," he added. "But it's okay if you don't..." His word got stuck in his throat as Areum hugged him tightly, tears streaming down her face. She whispered, "Namjoon, I've been feeling the same way too. I just didn't know how to express it." Namjoon's heart skipped a beat as he felt Areum's embrace, his own tears welling up in his eyes. He couldn't believe that she felt the same way. All the doubts and fears that had plagued him vanished in that moment, replaced by a newfound hope for their future together. As they held each other, he knew that their love was real and that they were finally on the same page.

Days, weeks, and months have passed since that moment, yet their love only grew stronger with each passing day. Areum was happy with their relationship, but she couldn't help but feel a nagging sense of uncertainty. Some of the time, Namjoon looks like he is hiding something from her. She always ignored that thought, convincing herself that it was just her overthinking.On the other hand, the same goes for Namjoon; he was afraid to tell her that he was the leader of a robbery gang in the city. He knew that revealing his secret could jeopardise their relationship, but he also couldn't bear the guilt of keeping such a significant part of his life hidden from her. Namjoon wrestled with the decision, unsure of how Areum would react if she ever found out the truth.

"Areum," she heard her friend quietly call her name from behind. Startled, she turned around to see her friend's concerned expression. She couldn't help but wonder if her friend had noticed something off lately. "Hana, you scared me!" Areum exclaimed, her heart still racing. "I've noticed that you've been distant lately. Is everything okay?" Areum asked as she noticed Hanna's worried expression. She hesitated for a moment, debating whether or not to confide in her friend. Finally, she decided to take a leap of trust and share a small piece of her burden. "Jun and I ended things," Hanna admitted, her voice barely above a whisper. Areum's eyes widened in surprise, realising the weight of Hana's confession.

"What?" Areum gasped, her mind racing to process the sudden revelation. She reached out and gently placed a hand on Hana's arm. "What are you saying?" Hana took a deep breath, gathering her thoughts before continuing. "He's a robber," Hana whispered, tears streaming down her face. Areum's heart sank as she absorbed the shocking revelation. The room fell into an eerie silence, broken only by Hana's soft sobs. 

The weight of Hana's secret suddenly felt like a burden shared between them, and Areum's mind raced to find the right words to offer comfort and support. She tightened her grip on Hana's arm, silently conveying her presence and willingness to listen. The tears streaming down Hana's face mirrored the storm of emotions raging within her, and Areum knew that her friend needed her now more than ever.

"How did you know that?" Areum asked, her voice gentle and filled with genuine curiosity. "I saw him with my own eyes." Hana's voice trembled as she recounted the painful encounter. "I want to know what happened next," Areum replied, concern evident in her tone. Hanna took a deep breath, trying to steady herself before continuing. 

"After I saw him, I questioned him about everything." Areum nodded, her eyes locked on Hana's face, encouraging her to keep going. "He didn't deny anything," Hana continued, her voice growing stronger. "Instead, he apologised and admitted that he had made a huge mistake. He said he wanted to make things right. But I can't because what if one day he kills me for money or for some other reason?" Hana's voice trembled with fear as she voiced her concerns. Her words hung heavy in the air, the weight of uncertainty palpable. Areum's expression softened, understanding the gravity of Hana's fears, and she reached out to hold her friend's trembling hand.

"It's not okay, but still, you had to move on from this and lead your life," Areum gently reassured Hana. "Don't worry if you don't feel safe. You can go to your home. You have already told me that you will be going to your home,where you feel more secure. I'll always be here for you, no matter what." Areum said as Hana nodded her head.

"You said you wanted to see me; what happened, baby? Why are you looking so down? Are you okay?" Namjoon poured the question's answer out, concern evident in his voice as he saw Areum's plain look of distress. Areum took a deep breath, trying to compose herself before responding. As she saw Namjoon's concerned face and cute puppy eyes staring back at her, she couldn't help but feel a sense of comfort. Her lips automatically curled into a small smile, grateful for his genuine concern. "It's nothing, Joon, just that an awful day," she replied with a sigh.

"I'm always here for you, Areum—a shoulder to lean on and someone to listen. You don't have to face it alone," Namjoon reassured her, his voice filled with sincerity. "How can you be so sweet?" Areum asked, genuinely touched by Namjoon's kindness. "It's just who I am," he replied softly yet shyly, a slight blush tinting his cheeks and his eyes never leaving hers. "Aw, you look more cute when you blush," Areum teased, a playful smile tugging at her lips. "Thank you for always being there for me, Joon. It means the world to me." Namjoon's smile widened at her words, his heart swelling with affection.

"You still haven't answered my question?" namjoon asked. Areum thought for a moment before responding, "You know, Hana, right?" she asked. Namjoon nodded, his curiosity piqued. "Yeah, she's your friend, right?" he replied. He saw her with Areum at Library. "Yes, she had a boyfriend at the time, but they recently broke up," Areum explained. "What? Why? How?" Namjoon's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he tried to process the sudden breakup.

"He's a robber." Areum's words hit Namjoon like a tonne of bricks, his mind racing to make sense of the shocking revelation. "A robber? How did she find out?" he asked, his voice filled with concern. Areum sighed, her eyes filled with sadness. "She didn't explain it in more detail, but she said she found it by herself," she explained, her heart heavy with the weight of her friend's pain.Namjoon's mind ran with mixed emotions.

He couldn't imagine his loss of love when he revealed his true identity too, adding to the weight on his heart. "How can he do that to her?" Namjoon heard Areum mutter under her breath, her voice tinged with anger. She clenched her fists, unable to comprehend how someone could betray their partner in such a way.

"What if he is too greedy for money and even harms her for money?" I wondered, feeling a mix of concern and disbelief. "Areum,what if he's not like that? Areum,if there's another reason behind his actions?" Namjoon blurted it out. "What?" Areum looked at Namjoon, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion. 

"What do you mean, another reason?" she asked, her voice filled with curiosity. Namjoon took a deep breath before responding, "I'm just saying, maybe there's more to the story than we know. Maybe he's struggling with something that we're unaware of."

"But instead of robbing, he can do any other work that could provide him with a stable income," Areum countered, her scepticism evident in her tone. "I understand your point," Namjoon replied, "but sometimes people feel trapped and resort to desperate measures. It's important for us to consider all possibilities before passing judgement. I tried to make her understand.

"But Namjoon, you know how much it can hurt when you find that your loved one is involved in illegal activities, even if it's robbing. It can shatter trust and create immense emotional turmoil," Areum said. The weight of her words hung heavy in the air, leaving him momentarily speechless.

She was right; he couldn't deny the truth in her words. "Let's leave it; I hope she will move on and find a better path for herself," Areum said, turing her face to Namjoon, who was in deep thought. "What is it you said you wanted to tell me?" Areum was asked to bring him back to the present moment.

He wanted to tell her about his true identity, but when he heard her words, it made his heart ache with guilt. He knew that revealing the truth would only cause more pain and confusion for both of them. Taking a deep breath, he decided to keep his secret hidden a little while longer, hoping that someday he would find the courage to share it with her.

"Oh, that I wanted to tell you... never mind, it's not important," he replied, forcing a smile to hide his inner turmoil. Areum sensed his hesitation but chose not to press further, respecting his need for privacy. They continued their conversation, both unaware of the weight of the untold secret lingering between them.

Days have passed since that conversation, and Namjoon has slowly kept Areumat at a distance, afraid that revealing his secret would change everything between them. He grappled with the fear of losing her but also with the burden of keeping the truth hidden. Each passing day only deepened his internal struggle. He just wanted to end things before they went completely out of control. Namjoon knew that he couldn't keep avoiding the truth forever, but the fear of potential consequences paralysed him.

On the other hand, Areum had noticed Namjoon's sudden change in behaviour and couldn't help but feel confused and hurt. She wondered if she had done something wrong or if there was something he wasn't telling her. She decided to confront him and ask for an explanation. She picked up her phone to call Namjoon, but just as she was about to dial his number, she saw caller ID flash across her screen. It was Namjoon calling her. Her heart raced with a mix of relief and anticipation as she answered the call, ready to finally uncover the truth behind his distant behaviour.

"Hello." Before she could continue, Namjoon's voice came through the phone: "Are you free right now? I need to talk to you in person." Her heart sank as she realised that Namjoon wanted to have this conversation face-to-face. She agreed to meet him, her mind filled with a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions, unsure of what awaited her.

As she reached the park where they usually meet, The evening is cool and quiet, with a gentle breeze rustling through the trees. The park's serene atmosphere provided a stark contrast to the chaos swirling within her. She noticed that Namjoon was already there, standing by their usual bench. His body language was tense, and it only heightened her anxiety. Taking a deep breath, she approached him, ready to confront whatever truth awaited her.

"Are you here already?" she asked, her voice filled with a mix of relief and apprehension. Namjoon nodded silently, his eyes fixed on the ground. The weight of their unspoken words hung heavy in the air, making her heart race even faster.

"Are you okay?" she finally asked, her voice barely above a whisper. Namjoon looked up at her. His eyes weren't the same as before; they looked emotionless and distant. His silence spoke volumes, causing her anxiety to intensify. She couldn't help but wonder what had happened to him and if their relationship could ever be the same again. "No," he replied softly, "but I needed to see you." The intensity of his words sent a shiver down her spine as she braced herself."Areum, whatever I say next, please remember that I still care deeply about you." His words are laden with a mix of regret and a bit of cold.

Areum felt a lump form in her throat, struggling to find the right words to respond. She knew that whatever he was about to say would change everything between them, for better or for worse. Taking a deep breath, she nodded and whispered, "I'm listening."

"I know it's hard, but I can't continue to be in a relationship with you. It's not fair to either of us." His cold tone has hidden his true emotions, but Areum can sense the underlying pain in his words. She felt her heart sink. She realised that their love story was coming to an end, leaving her with a mix of sadness and pain. "But why do you want to end things?" she managed to ask, her voice trembling.

He has to lie to protect her from the truth. "Because I love someone else," he finally admits; his voice doesn't show any emotion. Areum's heart shatters as she realises that his love for someone else is the reason their relationship must end. She struggles to hold back tears, feeling a wave of betrayal wash over her.

Her mind races, desperately searching for any signs she may have missed. How could she not have known? How could she have been so blind to his growing affection for another? Questions fill her thoughts, tormenting her as she tries to make sense of it all. The pain in her chest intensifies with every passing second, threatening to consume her entirely. She wants to scream and shout at him for leading her on and for making her believe in a love that was never truly hers. But instead, she remains silent, her heart heavy with the weight of his confession.

She feels betrayed and deceived, wondering how she could have been so naive to trust him completely. The memories of their shared moments now feel tainted, leaving her questioning if any of them were genuine. As she battles with her emotions, she contemplates how to move forward and heal from this heartbreak.

"So, that's how our story came to an end," she finally manages to say, her voice trembling with a mix of sadness and anger. She takes a deep breath, determined to find the strength within herself to let go of the pain and start anew. It won't be easy, but she knows that she deserves better than someone who could so callously play with her heart.

"Then, let's never meet each other again. Goodbye, Kim Namjoon." With that, she turned and walked away. He saw her figure disappear into the distance. He fell on the bench and buried his face in his hands, feeling a heavy weight of regret and realisation settle upon him. He knew that he had lost someone truly special, and the emptiness in his heart grew with each passing moment.

"Sorry, Areum, I'm sorry for hurting you." He whispered to himself, his voice filled with remorse. As he sat there, the memories of their time together flooded his mind, reminding him of all the laughter and joy they had shared. He couldn't help but wonder if there was any chance for redemption and if he could ever make things right again.

It was the place where he confessed his love for her, and now it is the same place where love has ended, leaving him feeling lost and broken. The weight of his mistakes hung heavy on his shoulders as he longed for a chance to turn back time and undo the pain he had caused. Tears streamed down his face as he realised that there was no going back. 

Even if he tells the truth, he knows that will also lead to the same thing as now. It is only for the best that he keeps his distance and gives her the space she needs to heal. He hopes that one day she will find it in her heart to forgive him and that they can both move forward separately, finding happiness in their own lives.

Her mind is still running through the words and memories she has shared with Namjoon. As she enters her room, she closes the door behind her and collapses onto her bed, feeling a wave of emotions crash over her. 'How could he?' she asked herself, tears streaming down her face. She had trusted Namjoon with her heart, only to have it shattered into a million pieces. But deep down, she knew that this pain would eventually fade and she would find the strength to move on. As she wiped away her tears, she made a silent promise to herself: to heal, grow, and never settle for anything less than the love and respect she truly deserved.

Namjoon looked at Jimin; he could see the tears in the corner of Jimin's eyes. Namjoon looked at Jimin, his heart sinking as he noticed the tears glistening in the corners of Jimin's eyes. "I'm sorry for not being with you at the time you needed me most," Jimin said, hearing the story of Namjoon.

Namjoon's expression softened as he reached out to gently wipe away Jimin's tears. "It's not your fault, Jimin," Namjoon reassured him. "I just didn't tell you guys in the first place," Namjoon said.

Jimin could see the guilt etched in Namjoon's realisation that he had kept his pain hidden from them all. "You could've told us about that." Jimin's voice trembled with a mix of sadness and understanding. "We're a family, Namjoon. We should've been there for you, no matter what." Namjoon nodded, his eyes welling up with tears of his own. "I know, Jimin," he whispered, his voice filled with regret. "But I was afraid—afraid that you all would see me differently, that you would pity me. I didn't want to burden any of you with my problems." Jimin's heart ached at Namjoon's vulnerability, realising the immense weight he must have carried all this time.

"Namjoon, we love you," Jimin said, his voice filled with sincerity. "You're not a burden to us." "We're a family, and we're here to support each other through thick and thin," Jimin continued, reaching out to hold Namjoon's hand. "You don't have to face your problems alone anymore," Jimin said.

"Let's get out of your room; our boys are dying with curiosity about what happened between us," Jimin said, for which Namjoon gave a small chuckle. As they walked out of the room together, Namjoon felt a sense of relief, knowing that he had strong support by his side.

Later, Jimin explained everything about Namjoon. "So, you say they both met again?" Jin said, raising an eyebrow. "Yes," Jimin replied, nodding. "It was a chance encounter, but it felt like fate brought them back together." Jin listened intently, realising the depth of their connection and the significance of their reunion.

"I don't think she still has feelings for me, Hyung. The reason used has definitely filled me with hatred. No girl or woman can bear such betrayal and pain." namjoon said Jin sighed, understanding the weight of Namjoon's words. "It sounds like she went through a lot," he empathised. "Do you still love her?" Yoongi asked, and Namjoon looked up at him. "I..." Namjoon couldn't find the words to answer Yoongi's question. "Just tell Joon," Hoseok said softly, placing a comforting hand on Namjoon's shoulder.

"I always loved her and only her; I left her just for her happiness." Namjoon whispered, his voice filled with regret. "But seeing her now, knowing what she went through, I can't help but wonder if I made the right choice." Namjoon said as the images of her teary eyes and broken smile flashed through his mind.

"How can you be so sure, Hyung?" Taehyung asked, his voice filled with concern and curiosity. "I can see pain in her eyes and hear it in her voice, but still, she smiled like nothing was wrong. Maybe she's just trying to hide her pain." Namjoon replied, his brows furrowing with worry. "But deep down, I can't shake off the feeling that I caused all of this." He sighed, feeling the weight of his past decisions on his shoulders.

"Do you want to fix things with her?" Taehyung asked, leaning in closer to Namjoon. "No, I don't want to cause her more pain. I know she was leading a good life without me." Namjoon's voice trembled with a hint of regret as he continued, "If she hadn't seen me, she might have been happier." Taehyung nodded sympathetically, understanding the internal struggle Namjoon was facing. "Sometimes, letting go is the best way to show love," he said softly.

"Oh! Stop being so hard on yourself, Namjoon Hyung," Jungkook said. "You didn't say the truth to her; what if she accepted even after knowing the truth about you like Jooah noona did?" Jungkook is getting tired of this conversation. crossed his arms and leaned back in his chair. "You can't keep blaming yourself for what-ifs," he added, frustration evident in his voice.

"But everyone has their own opinions, Jungkook." Yoongi said as Jungkook turned to Yoongi. "Can we leave this discussion now? I'm feeling hungry, mama," Jimin said with a playful smile, trying to lighten the mood. "This kid doesn't have time sense," Jin chimed in, rolling his eyes. "Let's just go grab something to eat before he starts complaining about his growling stomach." Yoongi chuckled and nodded in agreement. "Alright, let's go grab something to eat," he said, standing up from his chair.

On the other hand, Areum explained how Namjoon broke up with her for another woman. "Areum, what if he lied to you at that time?" Jiyoo said it sympathetically. Areum looked up at Jiyoo. "How can you say that, Jiyoo?" she asked, her voice filled with disbelief. "I trusted him completely; I never thought he would do something like that," she added. Jiyoo sighed and reached out to hold Areum's hand. "Okay, calm down. I understand that you trusted him; what if it was a lie?" Jiyoo said gently. Areum nodded, tears welling up in her eyes. She wiped them away with the back of her

"If it's a lie, then why did he break our relationship?" Areum's voice cracked as she finished her sentence. Jiyoo squeezed her hand tighter, offering a comforting presence. "Um, maybe we should find it out." Jiyoo said softly. "There is no need to know about his reasons for breaking up with me," Areum said defensively. "It's over now, and dwelling on it won't change anything."

"Then why did you cry back then after talking to him?" Jiyoo asked, her voice filled with curiosity. "Why are tears welling up in your eyes?" She added, "You still have feelings for him, even though there's hatred." jiyoo said Areum sighed, her grip on Jiyoo's hand loosening slightly. Areum sighed, her grip on Jiyoo's hand loosening slightly. "Will you stop that, Jiyoo?" she said firmly. "I don't want to talk about it anymore. It's just a mix of emotions and memories that I can't fully let go of yet. But dwelling on it won't change anything, and I know I've moved on."

"Fine, let's not talk about it anymore," Jiyoo replied, respecting Areum's request. "Alright, I will be taking off now. See you tomorrow." Areum said as she released Jiyoo's hand completely. She took her bag and walked towards the door. Noticing Jiyoo's concern, Areum turned back and added, "But thank you for being there for me. It means a lot." With a small smile, she waved goodbye and stepped out of the room. "Call when you reach home," Jiyoo called out, concern evident in her voice. "I will," Areum replied, her smile growing slightly wider. With that, she closed the door behind her and walked away.

"Why did you come into my life again, Namjoon?" Areum sighed as she continued walking, her mind filled with conflicting emotions. She couldn't help but wonder why Namjoon had reentered her life after all this time. She reached her home and felt on her couch, sinking into the soft cushions. As she stared at the ceiling, memories of their past flooded her thoughts, leaving her with a mix of nostalgia and uncertainty. She shook her head away and reminded herself that she had moved on from Namjoon and vowed not to let him disrupt her peace of mind again. Her eyelids slowly started to fall. Without realising it, she drifted off into a deep and peaceful slumber.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro