20.Let's Relive 🍁

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

General P.O.V.

Arpita left the cabin with tearful eyes. She had hardly reached to lift when a loud sound of shattering mirror roared from his cabin.

Avdhesh had banged his fist on the mirror to control the pang arising in his heart.

They both were suffering equally and He knows it well. The only solace for him was that he was doing all that for His Arpita and after a few years she would forget him and will be happy and safe with RV.

Arpita reached home and locked herself in the room as it was going to be her last few hours in that heaven where everything was witness of their love.

She was gazing at everything as if She was going to lose not just that room or home but this whole world.

She opened her wardrobe and took out their wedding dresses, placed them on the bed next to another, and looked at them for few minutes longingly with tearful eyes when Shard Kaka knocked at the door,

"Arpita bitiya.. are you OK bitiya, what happened? where were you the whole night, and where is Babua? Bitiya I was worried for you both at least tell me something." He said knocking at the door.

"Yes Kaka we both are fine, there is nothing to worry about." She hardly managed to say it all without choking, still gazing at their wedding attires.

But it was Sharad kaka, his experience smelled it-"It's fine. Who am I to question You? After all, am just a servant. Why will you both share your personal life with me? Who am I for you, it's ok." And he stopped knocking and turned to leave her alone as he was hurt. Arpita wiped her tears and rushed to him.

Arpita-"Kaka how can you say like that..(she was standing at his back as she knows he would read her painful eyes but now she got an excuse for her tears too) you know kaka from the moment I stepped in this house you were always there as our guardian, I know what place you have in Avdhesh ji's life and for me you are my Father, and now you stepping back from your words?" Her tears started flowing as she found the shoulder of father to share her pain again.

Kaka-"No Bitiya, no, why are you crying like this, ok I am sorry, I will not say it ever again I promise, but I was worried for you both and when you came back you are alone where is Avdhesh babua? And you locked yourself in a room without any word . is everything OK no?"

Arpita-"No kaka everything is not OK, Avdhesh ji is sending me."

Kaka-"where is he sending you that you are crying like this, should I talk to him, let him come I will ask him why is he bothering my Bitiya like this these days."

Suddenly Arpita realized that he didn't know anything about what had been happening all these days and as he loves Avdhesh too much. For him, Avdhesh was his own son she decided to hide his sickness. -"See, he wants to send me to Mom, and I don't want to go."

Kaka laughed at this-"Hahaha.. bitiya so what's wrong in it you should go for few days if you don't feel good or miss us too much just come back and if you don't want I will see how will he send you, now you just stop crying and let me bring something for you."

Kaka was about to leave when suddenly she stopped him-"Kaka will you miss me?"

Kaka-"do you need to ask this?"

Arpita-"kaka I never got that much love, care, and morals which one girl get from her mother will you tell me something If I ask you without asking its reason?"

Kaka-"yes bitiya ask what you want you called me father no"

Arpita-"Is it morally right to leave your life partner in mid, no matter what are the circumstances."

Kaka(he looked at her with doubtful eyes)-"No not in any case, when you get married to someone your soul gets connected to that person, you are part of that soul and making one soul incomplete, can't be right in any condition. In our culture when the girl leaves her father's house, she left in palanquin but when she left her husband's house it has to be her last journey to the funeral payer, and the same for the boy he has to live for his wife and children, his family and has to take last breath for them. "

Arpita-"But what if her husband leaves her alone in midway,(kaka looked at her in surprise, she quickly manage to hide her pain and make it) ahm actually kaka My friend is in deep trouble her husband wants to leave her and she was thinking to get married again, I don't think she is doing right, my thoughts are correct naa kaka!"

Kaka-"Everyone has their own life and choices Bitiya. What can you do? In our time it was taken as big fortune if girl dies as Suhagan* but its new age, if her husband doesn't want her, it's not her fault, let her live her life."

"die as Suhagan!" sentence haunt her mind -"kaka, can you please bring me some thing from the market, I will need them for journey. " kaka agreed to bring it for her and she handed him a list of few things, in few minutes kaka bring it all and gave her.

It was about mid of day when Avdhesh came home with RV, Simple, and Chulbul, Arpita was in her room, she refused to have anything until he returns, she was in her room hugging his wedding sherwani, when she heard his voice. She got scared as this time he must send her with RV at any cost. She heard their convo from her locked room:-

Avdhesh-" kaka... You need to go now, your nephew's son is very sick he is missing you badly. If you will stay with him he will recover fast."

Kaka-"Are Babua, what are you saying?... but how can I leave you alone. You are sending Arpita bitiya too(Avdhesh was shocked to hear it but before he can say anything kaka continued further) OK I will call them here but will not leave you alone until Bitiya cames back from her mother's home."

Avdhesh got that Arpita has told Kaka some story, not the fact, he took a breath of relief, "No kaka don't worry I will be fine, you don't worry Chulbul will take you to them, he needs you, and I know you are there for me naa, I will take care of my self."

Kaka-"Ok babua if you are saying then I am going but plz don't send her if she don't want, and call her back as soon as possible she don't want to leave you alone. Even with me haha, oh yes babua I had prepared breakfast and lunch both but she said she would eat with you only so now you all have responsibility to feed my bitiya ok."

And kaka left with chulbul they all know it well that all Avdhesh planned to send kaka away for the day so he can arrange Arpita's marriage in the same house where once he brought her as bride now he was about to send her away from the same house as some one's else wife, RV and Simple was not in favor of it but they were helpless in front of his desire. The preparations for wedding were in full swing they had created mandap and all in the hall and Avdhesh was supervising everything as it's his own wedding while RV and simple was just following his commands with other servants.

When everything was almost ready Avdhesh asked Simple to make Arpita ready as RV's bride.

Simple knocked at her room with a bit hesitation as she never got chance to talk to her and now when she got it its about to ruin her world, to ready her as someone's else bride. She found the door opened and entered it.

Simple-"Arpita... Avdhesh wants me to prepare you for the wedding he sends this saree for you." She said lowering her eyes.

Arpita takes it without any word then she said-"nice choice naa, he always has a good choice whether it's about clothes or friends, but I have chosen my clothes for the night." She showed her, her wedding lehenga which was still on their bed with Avdhesh's Sherwani,

Arpita- "Simple can you do me a favor, I will change just give me two minutes, till then can you please give him his clothes for the night, don't want him to roam in that dirty business suit, and tell him thanx for everything."

Simple was not expecting this from her she was looking at her in surprise and without any word she take the Sherwani from her hand and was about to leave when she called her,

Arpita-"Simple... Thanx for everything, Thanx for bringing him into my life."

Simple turned to her and looked puzzled, "Awww I forgot to tell you that I read his diary and believe me we both are thankful of you for bringing us together (and she hugged her affectionately) you made my life, live worthy thanx for it.

Simple-"sorry Arpita I am helpless, I tried to stop him from doing all this but he is mad for your happiness and safety, even he blackmailed RV to marry you by pointing a gun at his head."

Arpita smiled at this with tears in her eyes -"haha same old trick, he did the same with me too, it's ok it's not your fault, you don't need to worry I am getting ready, and everything will be fine for ever, just tell him don't forget his promise am waiting for him."

Simple-" which promise Arpita?"

Arpita-"just remind him, he will get it."

Simple left her to get ready as Bride and convey his message to Avdhesh, he took the Sherwani and get ready, for her love's wedding, all the while his mind was full of her memories and each moment he spent with her when she was around him without any word sharing his world calmly, when he watched her first time at their wedding mandap, when he saw those eyes that night when he touched her for the first time was appearing in front of his eyes.

Avdhesh reached her room to bring her to mandap as everything was set and Pandit ji was asking for the bride to start ceremony and he knows it well that she will come down only if he dares to bring her there.

He knocked at the door-"Arpita.." and closed his eyes tightly in wait for her response... "Arpita..." he knocked again and waited for few minutes, no response again, it made him a bit worried he called again this time bit worried "Arpitaaa" again no reply.

It made him impatient he just banged the door and opened it with a jolt, "Arpitaaa!"

And next second his voice got stuck in his throat.

She was standing there in her bridal attire as she was at their wedding night. Avdhesh was looking at her mesmerized as he was looking her for the first time and his all worries turned into a sweet smile,

"Arpita.." this time there was love, care, satisfaction to find her well. He stepped toward her in that mesmerized state to hug her but as he reached close to her, her empty forehead brought him back to reality as there was not vermilion of his name.

He closed his eyes and said-"Why Arpita? Why are you doing this?"

Arpita-"what am I doing Avdhesh ji?"

Avdhesh-"you are getting it very well, what am saying, why didn't you replied when I knocked at the door?"

Arpita smiled at this-"because it's your room and am still your wife, you don't need any permission to enter in when I am here."

Avdhesh-"Arpita... OK, and why do you want me to take you to the mandap?"

Arpita-"why? You want it naa I just want you to be with me that's why I asked for it, do ask much or it's hard for you? (Avdhesh didn't replied for it) OK chaliye yahi bata dijiye, why were you so worried when I didn't replied?"

Avdhesh-"let it be Arpita, I know I can't win over you in any debate, chalo pandit ji is calling you."

Arpita-"yes you can't(she smiled like a kid while her eyes filled with tears, her smile forced him too to smile) Avdhesh ji ! can I ask you for something more."

Avdhesh-"come on Arpita stop it, everyone is waiting for you down there and you are spending time here, you know it well that it all can't change our destiny."

Arpita-"I know it well but will you not let me live my last few moments, it's my life which is changing for ever not their whom are waiting down there."

Avdhesh-"Arpita.. Ok, ask what can I do for you now?"

Arpita-"for the last time I want you to put vermilion at my forehead."

Avdhesh-"Arpita (he exclaimed at her desire) what are you saying? You are going to marry RV and want me to.."

"I am going to suffer hell just because you want, and you are thinking about him, they all know it well that I'm your wife and if he wants to marry me he has to accept me with your name, your baby, and your vermilion as well or am not going anywhere." This time she burst into anger with tearful eyes and sat back at the sofa in front of the mirror.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁💏🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed reading.
The next update have a little surprise 😉
Hope you guys will like it.

Now here is some Hindi regional dialect from eastern U.P.

* Suhagan- A married woman who's husband is alive.

* bitiya- equivalent to Daughter.

* babua- equivalent to Son.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro