19.Not Mine Forever

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Avdhesh screamed standing in front of her, “Arpita what is this?  You burnt all those documents!”

She had burnt those papers and determine to destroy everything which would cause her any kind of distance from him, If She couldn't live with him She preferred to die with him.

“Yes Avdhesh ji, I did it, what is the use of those papers.” She replied with an innocent smile but confident eyes.

“You know it very well Arpita, if RV submit it today only then we can expect for your marriage in a few days before I..." He started to say it in a pissed-off tone approaching toward her but stopped his sentence and tried to complete it after a pause, "My dea..”

But He couldn't complete the very word Death as She stopped his words by putting a kiss on his lips, “No don’t say such bad things in morning Avdhesh ji, you forgot your good morning kiss…"  and kissed him again. "didn’t you” She pulled apart a bit to look into his eyes.

“Arpita stop it night is over and so is my life, I had to live with the fact that you are not mine anymore, you have to accept it that I can’t be with you anymore.”
He took a deep breath
saying all this and wrapping her in his strong and firm embrace and started to give her her morning kisses.
Her cheeks turned red with shyness and happiness of the moment and realization too as his words had no meaning for, as both were in full swing of love.

She said-“You are with me Avdhesh ji, and yes night is over when we can stay together in the darkest night of our lives how can you think that I will leave you alone. That too when I know that you love me.”

She stepped back and took his diary close to her heart as it’s one of the most precious things for her in the whole world.

“Come home soon Avdhesh ji, I am waiting for you on breakfast, don’t be late your baby is hungry too.”

She was about to leave the cabin with a cheerful smile when he called her from behind …“Arpita"
And when; She looked back with the same smile,

“Yes, Avdhesh ji”.

What she saw, caused her to scream-
"Avdhesh ji…” she rushed back to him,
“What are you doing? Please stop this. "
Her voice started to vibrate and tears flooded her eyes.

He was standing next to the table and there was a pistol in his hand pointed at his temple.

“No Arpita I can’t if you are not going to marry RV then it means I have to leave you alone one day, and then there will be no meaning to live this life of few days if I can’t make it useful for you and our baby. I can’t live it either." He closed his eyes to take a deep breath and continued, " In this hell where I have to lose you in bits.”

“No Avdhesh ji I beg you please, please don’t say like that, think about me how will I live? I can't even think about anyone else, please don’t make me disgust with my existence. I can’t think of it please Avdhesh ji, let me live in my lovely world… even if it stands for a few months, days, or even hours.”

She fell at his feet again.

“Please Arpita  don’t do this you know I can’t see you  crying, that’s why am doing all this, I don’t want to die in bits,  if I can’t use this life for you then there is no mean to live.” He took a step back and said looking at her with tearful eyes.

At last, after thinking for a second She had to surrender in front of him- “OK if you want that I will do it, but please take it off from your temple please Avdhesh ji please."

He gets on his knees next to her and hugged her tight.

All She could complain was, “What kind of Love you have for me that sentenced Death for both of us?"

("ye kaisa pyar hai aapka ke jite ji marne ki sazaa de raha hai hume")

"think about me Arpita! You had to do it for me to think that it’s my last wish. I know I am selfish but I want’ to be selfish as your future is in it.”

She hugged him more tightly and tried for the last time-“No my happiness, my future, my life everything lies in you and only you.”

“No Arpita you have to do this for our baby…(he was silent for some time as thinking something serious) and now you have to do it today.” He said holding her firmly in his embrace.

“WHAT?” She almost screamed in shock while pushing him away. As she couldn't trust her ears he was saying it and more than that his determined eyes were scaring her.

“Yes Arpita you are going to marry RV today” a tear rolled down his cheek and his eyes turn cold as those were barren for ages. He placed the corner of her saree over her head and took her face in his palm.

“I know how much you love me, and what had you done just a few moments ago, I can’t take chance now, I want to see you in that bridal attire before leaving this world I want to capture you're that look forever and ever.”
And kissed her forehead.

“No please don’t do this to me Avdhesh ji, despite living with someone else I prefer to die in your arms.” She held his palm firmly with determined looks.

“See that’s why I want you to marry today, we will take care of all things all I care is for you, as you prefer to die in my arms I prefer to die with your happy face instead of tearful eyes,”  he said it with a smile and tearful eyes both at a time.

The look on his face at that moment compelled her to feel him, to feel the extent of love when one wants to bear all pain for the well being and happiness of one's love.

“How can you?...”  She hugged him and asked, “can you bear to see me with someone else, getting married to him?”

“Yes, I will. don’t worry.” She could felt his heart shivering but he was trying to calm her by caressing her and rubbing her back gently.

“OK, then you have to promise me for  a few things..” She started to put her conditions to see his limit of tolerance.

“Anything for you Arpita just say it.” He replied with a smile as if he knew what she was doing.

“Marriage will take place at our home. I don’t want to leave my home.” She said while her arms around his chest turned a bit firm.

“Hun It's not a big thing,” he said unaffected.

“You will be there with me from the beginning to end.” as she knew he would not be there.

He took a deep breath, this time she felt that he was melting …
but he said “Obviously I will see that every ceremony has to take place well naa”

She pushed him and hit him hard and asked for the last thing,

“one last thing, you want me to start a new life naa, then you have to lead me for it, you have to bring me to Mandap from “our room”. ” She said looking straight into his eyes.

This time his heart stopped for a moment and tears  rolled down from his eyes as well but he controlled his voice and replied,
“Yes, Yes, I will, I will, I will give your hand in RV’s hand and make it sure that he will take good care of you.”
With these words, he grabbed her by arm and hugged for a few seconds. His hold turn tighter with love and he kissed her forehead.

And then he pushed her away
“Now leave Arpita. Go home and get ready I am coming with RV and everyone to arrange everything till evening, till then you take rest.”
She looked at him with pleading eyes but he refused to look at her and pushed her again.

“Leave Arpita”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁💏🍁🍁🍁🍁

Thanks for reading.
Leave your comments, please.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro