18. Closer of Love Memoir

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

And next second her gentle fingers were on my lips,

"NO, NO you are not going anywhere; I will not let you leave me like this." She said.

Once again that pain had risen between us, in our eyes, in our voice, in our touch. She hugged me and I hugged her back.

We cried as much as we could.

But we had to stop at some point I can't allow her to shatter like that, I held her shoulders,

"Arpita" I whispered.
I needed to explain everything now.
"That's the reason I hurt you that much, don't love me like this Arpita, I can't be always with you, don't make it tough for me."

I had to send her back; away from me with this satisfaction that she loved me. But She is more optimistic than my expectations or she loved me more than I expected!

"I will, I will make you addicted to my love, my support, I will make you addicted to me, And then I will see how can you dare to think to leave me, and think me with someone else will be just impossible for You."

She pushed my hands away with these words as I was causing her distance from me, and hugged me firmly.

What can I do except... living it, I hugged her back firmly and confessed-

"I am already addicted to you, you don't know it but my day starts with the touch of your lips...gaining energy to stay away from you for a whole day, and it ends when I find you in my arms, without you I can't even sleep. But you have to promise me if anything happens to me, you will fulfill my last wish and that is your happiness, safety, and for that, you have to marry Ranvijay."

At this, she hit me hard on the chest as I was forcing her to do something which she never wanted to do.

We were there for long hours, as the moon was ascending, the cabin was turning cold and she was hidden in my arms on the floor, she fell asleep, I thought I would never found this moment again in my life but she was in my arms and this time she knows it well how much I love her.

She was in my arms her beautiful innocent face was next to my heart, increasing its beats, and the moonlight from the window was increasing her beauty, she was shining like a pearl in a seashell, so innocent so pure, so gentle, with a gust of wind few strands fell on her face touching her lips, it made me restless, how can I allow them to disturb my love when she was taking rest after so long.

I touched her face lightly to settle those strands and do it too but the moment I touched her my heart thumped hard, I enjoyed it too, don't know after how long but I feel like a smile, as I can see her smiling in her dreams, I can feel that she must be feeling cold as it's a cold night, so I took her in arms to make her sleep on the couch but when I looked at her in my arms, she was looking more comfortable as she needed some warmth and at the same time I didn't feel like to get apart from my life, instead of leaving her alone on the couch I make her sleep in my arms on the couch too, I want to do as much as I can for her in this one night, I want to feel her. But she need to rest too, my baby needs to sleep properly what if my heart beats disturb them so I left them on the couch and writing all this now,

So she can know how much I loved her, how much I loved our baby, and how tough and necessary it was for all of us that she has to go for RV after me.

My life, my love, my angel is sleeping in front of me, with a pleasant smile what else I can wish for before dying,

Now all I can say is goodbye dear Diary you were my friend from the moment Amma left me as I need to share it all with someone but from this moment there will be nothing to share to hide from my Arpita, I will not need you, you will be in my loves hands as the confession of my love,

Arpita take care of your self and our baby after me, Be happy and always remember one thing that you are the only one who has right over me, whom I loved,

You are my life, you are my love Arpita

I love you and only YOU...

~~~~~~~~

(Arpita's point of view.)

With this I closed his diary and looked at him, now I know how much he loved me, how much he suffered for me and to make my future secure, but the thing is, I don’t have anything like a future without him, if I have to say it in straight words I don’t have any reason to live without him.

He is my love my life, my world, and what he desired from me to do, is just impossible, No I will not let it happen if I can’t think of it how can he bear it, I felt his arms around me as he was sleeping but his strong arms were encircled around my waist I turned to him, his face was full of innocence love and care for me, I felt proud of my destiny so what if it's for few days I will live it.

And will not let him go like this, his silky hairs were on his eyes I settled them and placed a soft kiss on his forehead, next on those eyes which never saw anyone else dream apart from me and those lips which always desired to meet mine and knows only one name Arpita.

My god was sleeping peacefully but what about me, I didn’t want to lose those arms, that warmth of his love, it makes me feel alive.

I realized what big mistake I had done earlier that night, I manage to get slipped somehow from my heaven without breaking his sleep, it’s dawn and it has to be a new dawn for our life too, I collected those papers which were the announcement of my destruction.

I did what I should have done with them.

I am happy.

At the same moment, the sun’s first ray kissed his eyelids and break his sleep, I looked at him first thing he had done was to search for me before opening his eyes, his pain was visible on his face when he didn’t found me in his arms, and he was thinking to live without me. I didn't mean to but I smiled.

He opened his eyes in anxiety but when he saw me smiling in front of him a cute smile of satisfaction run on his lips, we were looking straight into each other’s eyes suddenly he noticed the smoke around me and ran toward me.

***  💝 ***

“Love is absolute loyalty. People fade, looks fade, but loyalty never fades. You can depend so much on certain people; you can set your watch by them. And that’s love, even if it doesn’t seem very exciting.”

*****  💝💝  *****

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro