{ 1 }

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Nugget's POV:

I stood at the giant studio in front of me. It was old, you could tell just by looking at it. Nobody had ever wanted to take it down because it was "haunted". Plus, we were all 99.99% sure that Joey still owned the property. From the outside, the studio looks like a normal-sized building, only, with a bunch of loose boards and a door that wouldn't budge. 

Mark tried to open the door a couple of times before giving up. "Welp, we tried, time to go find something else to have our school project on." He turned to walk away, but I grabbed his bag and turned him around, causing his hat to fall on the ground. 

"Mark, you promised I was going to pick the project this time, and I want to research your dad's old studio. It's got so much history, plus-"

Mark bent down and picked up his hat. "I just-" I starred at him and then the ground. "Ugh fine! But you are gonna have to do a little more than half of the work." He dusted off his hat and secured it on his head.

"Deal," I agreed. "Now, step one is to get this door open."

Mark stepped closer to the door and bent down to look through the keyhole. "Dangit. It's locked from the inside. I'm not sure we can get it now, and I really don't want to ask my dad for the key. We could always take it from him. Then again, he has a lot of keys.."

Mark kept on rambling on but I ignored him. I reached into my backpack and rummaged around a bit before pulling out my glow stick neirf gun. It was one of my most prized possessions. I stood up and slung my backpack over my shoulder before shooting above the lock. Now there was a big enough hole to stick my finger inside. I did so and reached down, just barely turning the lock. 

I kicked the door open, startling Mark so much he jumped back a bit. "That uh- that works too I guess." 

I walked in first. The place was a mess. There was ink everywhere, posters were either barely clinging to the walls or fallen off entirely, and there were loose floorboards everywhere. "Jeez, this is a dump."

"Just like my dad left it," Mark laughed. I smiled and shook my head at him. 

I walked over to one of the walls and grabbed a poster off of it. It was one of the Dancing Demon posters. I had watched all of the cartoons, and Bendy was my favorite. I stuffed the poster in my bag. "Hey, do you think we could find any of the concept designs of the characters?"

"Those would be in my dad's office." 

"Where would that be?" 

Mark sighed. "Down, down there." He pointed to the ground. "It would take me a while to get there and grab them, but they would be useful for the project." 

My eyes lit up. Those would be perfect for the project. "You go get them, and I'll stay up here and gather information." "Are you sure? I wouldn't want to leave you here alone." Mark knew that I didn't like being alone for long periods of time, but this was important. 

"I'll be fine, don't worry about it," I reassured him." 

"Alrighty, meet you back here soon.." He waved and walked off. 

I smiled and turned over to the hallway in front of me. "Now then, let's get to work."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro