{ 2 }

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mark's POV:'

I hopped down the steps, trying to skip as many as I could without hurting myself. I needed to get into my dad's office and back as fast as I could so that Nugget wouldn't be alone for too long. I knew how she got. She didn't like being alone, especially not for long periods of time. I had a backup plan though. If Nugget ever got into any trouble or danger, I would just text Hannah, Nate, Tyler, and Timothy to go and help her out. 

I landed at the bottom of the steps, a bit out of breath. Oh god, I remember this- The music department. This was probably my least favorite place to hang out other than my dads' office.. Sammy would always tell me to find something useful to do, Norman was always telling me to stay out of trouble, Wally was always trying to get me to do his job for him, and Susie was just downright annoying. She was a good voice actress, but always overly joyful. It was a bit suspicious, and I tried to avoid her at all costs. I tried to stay away from this floor level as often as possible.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps from the other side of the room. I froze and looked around for anything I could use as some sort of weapon. It was probably some dumb person that lived here. Technically trespassing. I grabbed a pencil up from the ground. Not my first choice, but it was what I had. The footsteps came closer and I saw a shadow start to form at the edge of a corner. Out of the doorway walked Henry. Wait, isn't that- isn't that Hannah's dad? "Henry?" I asked, confused. "Why are- huh-?"

Henry paused and blinked. He stared at me for a minute. "Wait- what are you doing here?"

"School project." 

"You are aware that this place is dangerous right?" 

"You mean the creaky floorboards that are bound to break? Duh, of course, I do." I rolled my eyes. Anyone could tell that this wasn't the best place to be, but Nugget was set on doing this, and I wasn't going to bring her down over a stupid school project.

"No. I mean like the tall ink demon."

"The what." 

"It's basically Bendy, but not. He's taller and scarier. I've never seen anything like it." Henry had a hint of fear in his eyes, proving to me this wasn't a joke. It wouldn't be likely of Henry to joke about something like this anyways, since he was very protective of Hannah.

"Where did you see him last?" I asked, a bit concerned that Nugget could be in danger. I didn't want her to get hurt, or worse. 

Henry pointed up, causing me to freeze. I went into full panic mode. "Oh god oh god oh god. Nugget's up there1 I need to tell her to hide somewhere or something, I don't know, get to safety!" I frantically pulled out my phone and texted Nugget. 

Henry helped me calm down, and afterward, I told him about the project. He nodded and said he'd help out. We walked down a hallway in the music department, talking about why Henry was here. Apparently, my dad had sent him here. But why? 

Soon we arrived at a stairwell. I reached out to pull the flow switch, but suddenly, everything turned to black.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro