Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Irene and Jackson sat in their room, starting the FaceTime call with their family who offered them wishes on their anniversary and apologies for being a day late. Irene had smiled politely and waved it off, asking them questions about business, and Jackson could have sworn his heart skipped a beat. His hand wraps around her as he watches her laugh at something his family said and he couldn't  help but think that finally this woman was his. He watches as she looked up to him, with a smile and he could of sworn he's only this tender for her. She leans into his touch as they end the call a chaotic half hour later, Irene's smiles bright as she looks up to him.

She watches her husband get ready for his day, placing his uniform over his well built body, and Irene can feel her cheeks flush. She stood up wrapping her arms around him as she tiptoed to rest her chin on his shoulder. He turns his upper body to her, as she smiles up at him, "You come to help me get ready?" She raises an eyebrow and he turns to her, his abs on display as her mouth goes dry. She laughed trying to cover it up before stepping forward into his embrace and letting her hands finish of his work. Silence rings out between them and Irene prays that he can't hear the way her heart thunders against her chest. Once she's done she takes a step back, but is caught off guard when he grabs her fists and pulls them back to rest against his chest. She looks up at him recovering, and before she can get a word out his lips have met hers. She smiles slightly into the kiss, his tongue asking for entrance as he pushes her gently up against the wall behind her, one hand lays on his lower chest whilst her other travels up to the nape of his neck to pull his closer. She feels him smirk. "Someone is eager." She pulls a face. "I didn't hear you complaining before." He leans back in, Irene pushing him away. "Off to work Captain your going to be late." He pours.
"But Rene-" she moves away, "that's on you Captain Wang." She winks slightly before leaving, hearing the door slam and Jackson's feet approaching her. She starts to run, her laughter ringing out and suddenly she feels his arms wrap around her waist and her feet no longer on the floor. She squeals into the air, the two laughing as Irene punches him. "Don't. Do. That again." She says in between her delivery of punches. He laughs. "Take care wifey. Stay safe." He says. "Hey that's my line." He pulls her in kissing her forehead. "I meant it." He says. "Please. I just have this feeling and I can't pin point it. But please-" she leans up to peck his lips, smiling at him again. "Your cute." She ruffles his hair. "I'll see you later." She calls as they respectively turn to their own routes.

As Irene opens the door to the medical cube, her mind replays his words, confused as to why she had felt the same way. It was an uneasy feeling, a feeling that made her feel nauseous as she walked in. She failed to pinpoint as to what was happening and yet it felt like her gut was preparing her for something. She looked up and instantly she could sense something wrong. And she knew something was about to happen. She took out her phone.

To Captain Hottie 🥵👨‍✈️
Something is wrong.

She looks up grateful the message has sent because she knows, she can feel something. She looks towards Youngji's bed to find that the girl is nowhere to be found, and she searches around for the other doctors and nurses who were supposed to be on shift, yet before she could take a step forward she felt a sharp pain to her head, her body crumbling to the floor, her vision was now hazy, but she could make out the blurry figure that approached her. She could feel the liquid ooze from her head, as she tried and failed to fight back, her eyes feeling heavy with every second until she finally slumped against the floor, her lifeless form was picked up, and she can faintly hear muffled screams and then a voice, a familiar voice. Yet she's too tired to move. Too tired to fight back. Too tired to wake up. She sees a flash of Jackson in her head, as the throbbing pain exceeds. She wants to say sorry. But finds that she can't, the apparition of her mind disappearing into thin air until she's now completely out off it. She can feel her body being chucked into the back of something and then she ceases, her pain threshold breaking. She's taken.

Jackson looked down at his phone after his training session and meeting regarding the matter surrounding Jin and Suho, his eyes widening at the message he sees from his wife.

From Wifey 👰😍
Something is wrong.

Jackson looks up to Mark, as his eyes widen. "Jack what's wrong?" He doesn't say anything, he looks back down at his phone, the other boys stopping their work to turn to them. "Jack?" Questions Jinyoung who was growing impatient. "Shit." He whispered slamming his phone down before bolting out the door. The boys caught the small 'Rene' he had muttered, sharing a look before running out after their captain, who was running as if his life depended on it, and in some senses it did.

They hear Jackson shout, gun shots ringing out as they picked up their pace, catching Jackson who seems to be running after another van. He slams his hand against it, the vehicle narrowly missing his grip as he lets out a cry of frustration, he calls out orders to follow the van, two army soldiers doing just that, as Jackson runs into the medical cube, the boys following him. "Rene!" He shouts into the darkness as they boys sort out the electricity current to get the lights back on.

Their eyes widen, seeing the girls and patients all tied up, but Jackson's heart is still pounding erratically as he looks around for his wife. Mark unties Wendy who crashes into his chest, tears leaking from her eyes, as he attempts to soothe her, JB doing the same with Suelgi, Jinyoung with joy and Bambam with Yeri. His eyes are still searching desperately, praying to the heavens above that what he thinks has happened hasn't. Wendy moves away from Mark's chest and embrace walking towards Jackson's who eyes sparkled with tears and desperation. "They took her." She say, her own eyes watering again, as Jackson feels himself become numb. He can't speak, he can't move. He wants to scream, but it dies on his lips as he looks to the side, Wendy takes a step forward crashing  into Jackson before crying. He lost his wife. He wraps his arms around Wendy holding her as he cries, the two bonding over Irene, trying to provide comfort that ultimately falls short. Jackson steps back, leading Wendy back into Mark's arms, as he takes out his walkie-talkie to contact the soldiers he sent after the van that he was sure had his wife in.

The coms came back negative and before any one could process anything Jackson was already in a car and speeding down the roads where the car was tracked to. He could see from the rear view mirror that his boys had followed him but right now he didn't care, his focus solely on his wife. He pressed harder on the accelerator breaking hard when he saw the car a mile away. He ripped off his seatbelt running up to the car, a fellow soldier shot through the head. However when Jackson looked towards the other seat expecting to find another body, he was shocked to see that there wasn't one. And now it made sense. They had a mole, someone who had gotten who he suspected was either Suho and Jin past security a couple of nights ago. The other boys pulled up inspecting the scene. "Where's Jimin?" Yugyeom asked. "You sent him as well right jack." Jackson looked up at them, the boys taken back by the fire in his eyes as he moved to check the other side to ensure he hadn't jumped to conclusion and that he had been shot but tried to get away. There was no evidence of that. "We just found our traitor." The boys eyes widened, he looked to Youngjae. "Find my wife." He said, his teeth gritting and jaw tightening, as he looked up to them eyes watering again. "Please." Youngjae nodded, the boys driving back.

TBC

Authors note:
Lol I've warned you all not to get too excited and relaxed with me. Plot twist. Hah. Things are gonna be ramped up a notch. Hope you enjoyed this one. Let me know what your thoughts are. Lots of love and best wishes to you all. Stay safe xx

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro