Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

With days merging into weeks, Irene finally began to retreat out of her self inflicted isolation. It started with subtle things such as asking Jackson to stay with her, to hold her whilst she slept, or entangling their fingers together. Small gestures that slowly opened up her heart again. It wasn't just her physically injuries that needed to heal but rather her heart needed the same time to recuperate. And she had. She took the time to comprehend, to deliberate all that had conspired in the past weeks and she understood their reasoning, she understood that they didn't want her to go through this alone and she knew if the roles had been reversed she would never let them go through it alone, yet the fear stayed in the back of her mind. Fear of losing the family she had desperately wanted ever since she was a child. A complete family filled with love and respect. And she had that through her friends who became her sisters, through his boys who became her brothers and through Jackson who was her husband in mind, heart and soul. She couldn't give that up. She wouldn't. The importance they held for her was deeply rooted in her heart. She looked towards Jackson who was busy typing away again. It was a common image she was greeted with as she was confined in the medical cube for recovery, she watched the way his eye brows furrowed as he looked towards his screen. She watched as his hair flopped down not styled like it usually was, concealing some of his forehead, he still looked hot, it was relaxing seeing him work, she angled herself towards him, tucking a hand under her head to watch him. He looked serene whilst working, a sight that Irene had grown accustomed too. She loved the way his eyes focused on what he was doing, she loved seeing his hair sweep over his sculptured face, subtle facial hair growing from days of not shaving. It gave him this more manly look, and god she loved it, the way it would tickle her face when they kissed, it was something that felt different. A good different. "Are you done checking me out." Irene huffed out cutely, as Jackson looked up closing the lid to his laptop. "Your my husband I can check you out whenever I please." Saying those words she turned around, facing away from him. She could here the deep chuckle that emitted from his chest as he stood, stretching before walking briskly to her side. Swinging his legs over he wrapped his arms around her pulling her back to his front, before nuzzling his face into her neck, he trailed soft kisses over her skin lightly before grazing her ears. "Possessive...I like it." He watched as she turned slightly to him, before shaking her head. "I'm all yours Babygirl." Irene felt her heart skip a beat as she turned again, leaning up to press her lips against his before turning fully into his arms to continue what they started. "Yes....your mine." She whispered in between kisses before softly planting one last chast kiss to his lips, settling against his chest. "Your mine to protect." She started. "Rene-" he begun. "Let me finish." "I know I've been selfish, I've become blindsided in wanting to protect you. All of you. And ultimately my choice still remains. This isn't your past to fight Jack. But I understand....I know you want to be there for me, I know you want to protect me and I know that I can't stop you from doing that. But I need to say this one thing. Don't follow me into battle. I'll get you killed, all of you. And knowing that I could lose you hurts too much. I won't be able to survive without you, I won't be able to breathe without you so please, for my sanity, please walk away. If you decide to stay fine, I'll accept it but I'd much rather you choose  to walk away." He looked at her dead in the eye, their eyes searching each other's. "I'm not leaving you." He begun. "I don't care if he hurts me, I don't care if he kills me, my priority is you. I'll follow you into battle Irene, I'll be standing behind you to ensure your not attacked from behind, in front of you to take every on coming attack, and by your side through everything else. Even if god almighty came down to stop me I wouldn't. You can't stop this. No one can. I love you." She looked up at him, her fingers dancing against his chest. "I love you too." He leaned back down connecting their lips, tasting her over and over again. "Then know that our love is strong enough Irene. It is strong enough to withhold against the on coming attacks. We won't fail. Nothing stands a chance in front of the true power of true love. We will get through this together...." he said trailing off, the others walking in. "...As a family." Finished Wendy. Irene passed her a smile as the rest huddled around them, their hands going on top of each other as they looked at each other. "As a family." They changed together.

Jin collapsed to the floor, with a sharp blow delivered by Suho. "What do you mean she escaped...she could barely move and your telling me she managed to escape. How incapable can you be." Jin looked up, feeling the area around his eyes swell. "Brother..." he breathed out. He felt Suho's hand wrap around his neck, Jin forcefully gasping for air. "Never call me that again. We are not brothers. You belong to the mistress that father had and therefore you will never be my brother." That wasn't true of course, both of them where more similar than ever, their sickening thinking connecting them. Jin laughed up at him, ignoring the fact he could be killed at his own brothers hands. "I'm not your brother fine. But your the one who reached out to me to join you in this, because you needed me. Your a dead man walking on ice-" he received another blow, Jin spitting out the blood he could taste in his mouth. "Know that if I fall Jin you'll be the one to come down with me. It took us what over six months to plan this, everything from the start has been intricately woven to ensure she wouldn't get in the way again, yet here we are two months after planning to kidnap her and end it once and for all, with out the hostage because your useless ass couldn't control your lust just enough to ensure she couldn't escape. Pathetic." Jin looked up at him. "Says you. The minute you saw her, you rushed her to the hospital fearing for her life, because deep down regardless of how twisted you are your still in love with her. She always meant more then you gave her credit for. Your weak through her love. "Jin-" he warned. "No! You can point fingers at me for screwing this up but had we just disposed of her from the start we wouldn't  be in this mess. Your the one who was adamant to drag this out and therefore this is your mistake. Learn to take responsibility for your actions 'brother'. " he spoke before leaving. Suho slouched against the wall, a hand coming to his head as he rubbed his temples. This game was become more and more toxic, the surface not even scratched yet.

TBC

Authors note:
Hey guys. Little plot twist into Suho's life. Bet you weren't expecting me to throw that in. I hope you enjoyed this one. Let me know what your all thinking. Lots of love and stay safe xx

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro