4: Coffee guy

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jungkook was in all black too somehow perplexing the brain cells of yours as to why both these men happen to be wearing the same dress code together? But whatever that was, in the moment of your reconciliation with your long lost friend, you didn't bother to look around or feel a thing or to even observe him being all stupor to see you so uncommonly.

He's a tycoon. Moreover, far away from his real life achievements, the stupefying part about this lad is...he's handsome. Insanely gorgeous to be a human at the least.

Jungkook picturise the real walking, talking, breathing image of a Greek god, won't you agree?

The nitid hair locks on his forehead that wavered along the cold wind's direction, making his doe eyes go glossy in a second due to winters and wind.

Back to reality, the coffee guy who held your wrist, you look into his eyes, back to Jungkook, and back to the coffee guy.

What the hell they're bloodily handsome?

And you're trapped into handsome men today? Remember...swiftly try to recall what you ate last night or in the morning Y/N? What food brought you this luck? Or maybe did you bump into someone lucky for you- hold up- the car? The black car?

That sheeny black car had these two handsome men in it?

"Ahem, Y/N?" Coffee guy coughs for your lost brain.

"Ye-?"

"Take the coat please, I'll see you later. We're in a hurry." Freezing his mask upto his nose again with his slender fingers, the coffee guy stills you in your position to cover you with his fabric while you followed his body language. Why?

Did you just let a stranger hand you his coat for free? Correction. His expensive coat for free as it's damn warm.

Coffee guy jogged in rush to the guy behind him. For a change, only his neck gyrates to your side. Your black dressed man pains himself again to lower his mask down upto his lower lip to spill something with his beautiful body smile.

"Don't worry Y/N, we'll meet again and then you may return my coat back. I know you don't take favours."

The man tilts back to Jungkook who merely had any expressions remaining to show perhaps? Because he doesn't. The time his feet made contact with the ground, his face or better say eyes that were the only part visible to you had been the same till now.

Expression - less.

"Let's go, we'll be late otherwise." Your coffee guys speaks or perhaps orders the other black wearer man who only nodded twice with his eyes fixated on your face for the other 5 seconds prior to both the men spun around to enter the car.

However, loosely you observed with your side eye that Jungkook clutched a squiz at you as he was preparing to close the door.

Strange.

But before you could have seen them leave, a slap obstructed your focus and screech ran out of your throat.

"Who the hell are you gawking at like this in the middle of the road?"

Haha, Haneul.

"You-"

You fixed the coat on your body to prevent it from falling off you as youd arms instinctively were ordered by your hypothalamus to catch your brother for two things and biff him like this beating never omits out of his brain.

"How dare you dissolved in the air like that huh? You freaking asked me to reach here so it was your duty to be on the either sides of gate or at least the counter so I could find you... Tell me where did you go to?"

You hung at the back of your brother that Haneul instantly supported you by your legs that wrapped around his waist and you kept throwing hands on your now helpless brother.

"I- stop you little- I went to washroom sissy just stop it's hurting."

"Why do we hit huh? So it hurts, and I'm just following the nature likewise so it hurts you and you better not dare to leave me alone like this ever."

"Okay okay I apologise, let go off me please it's pretty hurtful."

Cogitating that it's enough as a punishment, you let go with an angry pout and rubbed your palms together on his coat.

"I dare you-" trying to scare him again by pointing your finger at his face, Haneul gives up and apologises yet again.

"Fine...I told you I'll take care and not go to pee from the next time even if my bladder bursts, I'll wait for my little one, okay?"

"Good." You dismissed him and walked off bumping him knowingly at which he shockingly stares at you.

"What an attitude she has?" He sighs with a chuckle and followed you behind mumbling something serious that you heard.

"Mum called me. I need to go home Y/N,"

• ^•^ •

In the running car, at the speed of over 130 km/hr, Yoongi in the front passenger seat sat calmly with his eyes closed, and folded arms.

Taehyung at the back seat enjoyed his reels and coffee that almost attained the bottom of the cup as quater of it he already spilled it on a random girl he knows.

Whereas for Jungkook, his world was shaking like his leg. Tapping on the floor of the car, fingers entangled amongst themselves with shivers running down into them like electricity, Jungkook's heart was pioneering a feeling like a new discovery of scientists. It's so strange.

"Can we-" he coughs at the cognition of his discordant tone that coupled the attention of the other two men in the car.

"What's wrong Jungkook?" Yoongi questions seeking to take Jungkook's glance from the rear view mirror.

"Ah- nothing hyung. Can we just stop at a café for a moment? I need to use washroom."

"But we just-"

"Hyung.." Taehyung interrupts the elder. "I think we should let him, he doesn't look good."

Hearing to Taehyung's perspective and anticipating it to be right cause he's next to Jungkook, Yoongi nods affirmatively at the request.

As they halt at a café, less crowded for their peace, prior to going out, the black dressed coffee guy of Y/N spills his emotions into a whisper to confound his elder who was about to leave the car.

"Does Y/N not remember me?"

■ ♡ ■

A/N

[Slightly unedited]

Hey people!! Wassup?

Have you enjoyed this one? I'm sorry to bore you all with this one as there wasn't much mention of Taehyung *giggles* but promise, next one would still be better.

So let's get to fanarts that I recently received

So they are again by both of my friends prettypallete and Ana_2504 You guys should seriously stop making me overwhelmed now ♡ :'(

Btw, would you guys like to see my edits too? Then you can through my Insta by the ID seekerbangtan :D

Thank you so much for reading!

Love, Aera 💜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro