5: Rage no calm

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Does Y/N not remember me?"

Taehyung mumbles loud enough for Yoongi to catch his words perfectly.

"We'll talk about that later." Not even motioning himself to look at the gloom consumed Taehyung, Yoongi switches his body from inside the car to outside in a swift leaving Taehyung alone with his coffee and reel still on.

And his mind? Buzzed.

Likewise for Jungkook. He was in a bizzare state of mind. The male almost-almost ran into at least 5 people on his way to the washroom.

Reaching there, for his fortune the place had no people around for him to exactly decipher his feelings and calm himself down from what he just had seen.

"Y/N? Here?"

Jungkook's thoughts weren't ready to leave his growing anxiety and capture his peace back. No. His thoughts ran wild and wild.

"She behaved so strangely."

His mind couldn't conclude anything. What is Y/N doing here? How is she here? Why did it have to today that he runs into her? Why just today when it's such an important day.

"Arghh!" Jungkook's growl shook up the walls of the washroom. Endeavouring to perceive what's actually happening around him today, he groans, screams to let it all out.

"How come you're here Y/N? How?" He groans with closed eyes.

Jungkook shuffles himself, removes his coat and fold his sleeves up to wash his face roughly showcasing how irked the situation has turned him into. Unanticipatedly a girl comes and this is what happens to him. He's so lost.

Soon enough after the few splashes of the cold water hit him, the man in black skin fit sweater holds himself stable by keeping keeping his wet palms on the cold sink of the washroom, looking straight in his own iris through the clear mirror.

No one would like to ever descry an endangering man like Jungkook was in the moment. You'd be scared to see him with those dark orbs and expressions as if he'll kill someone. But... Taehyung and Yoongi had to as they weren't scared.

Not because they know Jungkook well, but because they do know him well. His expressions don't unnerve the other two black wearers, but his unlooked course of actions- do.

Jungkook isn't daunting amongst people, in fact he's the spookiest when he's alone which is what troubling for Taehyung and Yoongi that's why they had to follow him rapidly as they observed him leave the car so quickly.

"What did Y/N do that he's so upset?" Yoongi questions the man beside him with his coffee still in his hold.

"She...she just doesn't remember us," Taehyung tries to mumble as low as he could but the husky voice of his was caught by Jungkook's ear that provided Taehyung an answer prior to Yoongi.

"She indeed remembers us." He answers in a gravely haunting tone.

"Why do you think like that? She evidently enacted as she doesn't remember us." Taehyung questions in a perplexed state with his brows furrowed tightly.

"Cause she does."

The screech from Jungkook aired a sigh from Taehyung. He looks at the male with his lightly trembling body in rage.

"Jungkook calm down. Even I'm not sure why did she pretend to not remember us but, right now we've other stuff to take care of if you're forgetting." Taehyung sighs as he concluded his sentence and walked out the washroom in denial.

"Be quick. We need to reach the headquarters." Yoongi declares and the hall again deciphers the silence as the lad left too leaving Jungkook by himself.

"I need to find out the truth."

Jungkook speaks for the last time looking at himself in the mirror glaring in his own eyes before his lifts his coat in one arm, wears back his mask and leaves the washroom.

But to an incident, he bumps into a hard body but a soft spoken person who quickly apologizes to him as they ran into each other.

"It's okay." Jungkook says, lifts his mask up to his nose and leaves the area.

The lad moved towards the sink to wash his hands when he realised something.

"Was it you Jungkook, who Y/N was gawking at half an hour ago?"

■ ♡ ■

A/N

[ Unedited ]

Aahhhhhh these fanarts are my life :")))
SrishtiSingh26 you're such a lovely human and I bet on that. This fanart genuinely lifted up my mood (ᗒᗩᗕ)❤️

Hey lovely souls, how you all have been?

I know I haven't updated for about a month because of the tragedy I've been going through. I recently am going through the demise of my beloved uncle and then corona made it more worse.

I literally had to struggle a lot to form even a single sentence in this whole time that's why I'm sorry if I bored any of you with this update •́ ‿ ,•̀

Though life is getting on track slowly so I'll try to update quicker lovelies ❤️

Till then, Take care.

Keep smiling and stay positive.

Love,

Aera 💜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro