Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Are you sure you want this one brother... He's a bit... obnoxious.." Garroth said with an annoyed look on his face.

"Who are you calling obnoxious?" Said the boy. He had light brown hair and green eyes and wore tattered old clothing.

"Of course brother he's perfect! And if he doesn't fit to my liking we'll behead him like last time."

"Wait behead!?"

"Alright brother whatever you say."

"Excuse me!?" The boy tried to protest, but the owner seemed excited to push him out of the orphanage.

"Let us go brother." Zane said quietly as he pushed a little kid out of his way and walked towards his carriage.

"Well come along." Garroth told the boy who was about his age. And he dragged the boy out the door.

~~~ A long travel later ~~~

Aphmau had been sleeping the time they had arrived to Their home town. The brown haired boy begging to be let out of the carriage and you could only hear him scream. Just the typical symptoms of kids knowing their fate if they were disobedient.

Garroth halted his horse and climbed off and took Aphmau in his arms, He carried her inside of the gates and gently placed her down against a wall and set a blanket over her, a gift from him. Then with a quick motion he pecked her cheek and slowly raised himself from the ground.

"I hope we meet again some day... Aphmau."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya I know its super short but I was on break and a lot of things were happening so I didn't have a lot of time. I do know what comes next and will become pretty interesting! Well hope you enjoyed! If you did make sur to star this chapter and if you want more and haven't follow yet why not follow now! I have a set of RWBY, Naruto, and even more Garmau! Anyways see you in the next chapter!

Bye~~

-Beckysan

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro