Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The corridors opened and out came a beautiful woman in velvet who stood broadly hiding her face behind a flower designed mask as the guard called her name. "Aphmau Princess of Phoenix Drop." The crowd awed in her beauty as she slowly step by step with her dark purple flats made her ways down the marble steps. The men only blushed as the others women felt a tad of jealously. When she reached her way down there awaited her prince.

"Milady.." He said in a low voice. "I Prince of Oakasis would love to honor you with the first dance." He swiftly held out his hand with a smile on his face and his blue pupils shining with a kind desire.

"That will be much obliged." She said giving a small curtsy before taking his hand softly. Then he pulled her to his chest holding her lower back tightly while he held her right hand with his in the air and began to take her away with a dance of a lifetime.

"I'm so glad you came." He said whispering into her ear. She could feel his soft quick breaths as he continued to swerve her around the dance floor.

"I'm glad that I did too." She whispered back.

She looked to her right her face drenched with blush when she happened to see Laurence smirking at her sheepishly. He dropped both of the two cups of punch in his hand giving her two thumbs up while women with wet sticky high heels gave him the glare of death. His face now turned to terror he storms off causing havoc around the ball. She giggled  and Garroth did as well.

"Was that Laurence? My has he changed."  The prince said with colorful skin and bright emotions.

"Trust me he hasn't changed one bit Garroth." Aphmau inquired.

They exchanged laughter before Garroth took Aphmau by the hand and led her down a fancy blue decorated hallway. They way the walls were you would think they'd be made of lapis. He continued gently leading her down each hallway left then right before he took her to their destination.

"My maid insisted she did this for us, to be honest I don't even know this room." He said with a grin.

"Well, lets see." Aphmau answered as she pulled the doors open.

It was a regular bedroom, everything either painted in black or covered in white, except for a small dining table. The design swerved around the legs with its purple texture, with the small light blue cloth only covering the glass undercover, and up top plates made with gold line, design of lapis, and base of pearl. The in the middle a vase with 2  Iris's extending towards each direction. Right under laid a small note with a neat signature.

Entering then closing the doors the closing them Garroth picked up the note and read,

"Dear Master Garroth and Lady Aphmau,

I know that tonight is probably your last night together due to your differences, And I know how Garroth will miss you so Ms. Aphmau. So I arranged a private dinner for the two of you and informed the king that Garroth is adjusting to some issues to give you both time. Please enjoy yourselves to do all you like tonight.

Sincerely,

Your maiden."

"Your maid is an amazing person Garroth." Aphmau whispered her heart shattered with a warm feeling.

"Yes, she truly is." He answered back taking her chair and opening it up so she could sit. She sat down with a small thank you and Garroth went to his.

They spoke for a small amount of time when the doors opened and two maids came in with trays full of food, and a variety of nice tea cups full of a plethora of different types of tea. What a nice night to enjoy themselves.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro