Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Klaus was talking fast. Ben was talking just as fast and Lucas was smiling like a mad person.

"Did you see the crowd? They went crazy! The money, the money! Look at this!" Klaus dug his hands through the glittering bag and watched the money fall back in the bag. Ben was terrified and joyful at the same time.

"Klaus! Ask Lucas how did he do so good." Klaus' eyes widen.

"Rigggghht," Klaus turned to Lucas the driver. "Lucas, Ben wants to know how did you do so well." Lucas smiled.

"Because you guys helped me. I've never played poker in my life. So thanks." 

"What!? Holy shit you're lucky!" 

"Heh, thanks but seriously, I couldn't have done it without your guy's help." Klaus glanced at Ben, his eyes begging to let them trust Lucas.

"...Fine, we can trust him. He did get our money back and more." Klaus whispered a small, 'yesssss.' under his breath. Lucas was a good kid. He doesn't deserve to be questioned when all he's done but help them. Klaus spoke up.

"Hey, Lucas where are we going?" 

"To my house, I'm pretty sure you guys are tired and I have a guest room." Klaus suddenly felt guilty.

"Oh no, you don't have to do that. We can sleep somewhere else." Lucas laughed.

"Don't worry about Klaus, we're almost there anyway." Lucas glance in his rearview mirror.

"Shiiiiit." Lucas's grip on the car tightened up and he sat up. Klaus sat up as well.

"Wait what's happening?" Ben stuck his head through the window. When he came back in he looked terrified. He turned to his brother.

"Uh, Klaus?" Ben spoke up, "buckle up your seatbelt. And tell Lucas to speed up." Klaus straddled the seatbelt and turned to look behind him.

"What the fuck are they doing?"

Whoops. Looks like they're in a pickle and things were just getting good. How rude of the author. Lol.

Have a good time reading the next chapter.

Fun fact: I have curly brown hair.

Ps: do you guys want to ask a question and then I answer them in the next chapter or no?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro