Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ben sat up with a start. He looked around his surrounds, seeing that the room was still the same but much brighter due to the fact that it was morning. He slowly got up from his position next to Lucas's bed. Leaning next to the wall, he waited for Lucas to get up, the alarm was still blaring. He didn't move and the alarm stopped. When it was clear that he wasn't going to get up any time soon he went to get Klaus. Walking through the door, he found Klaus changing channels on the TV.

Sitting next to his brother, Klaus stopped flipping the channels to watch, Dora. Ben took a glance at him, questioning why he put on a kid's show. He was drunk again. He had a bottle of whiskey in his right hand. Ben just sighed.

"Where did you get that bottle from?" Klaus shrugged. 

"Probably got it at the party and never realized." Ben nodded not truly believing him. 

"Instead of drinking that shit maybe you can ask Lucas to make you some breakfast." Klaus sadly laughed.

"No way I can ask Lucas to do something like that." Ben tilted his head in confusion. Klaus sighed.

"I made him cry, remember?" Ben shook his head. "You should wake him up anyway, his alarm went off a couple of minutes ago." Klaus gave him a look.

"Where were you last night anyway? I didn't see you at all."

"Not telling you, until you tell me where you got that bottle." Klaus scoffed.

"Didn't think you were the type to keep secrets, Ben." Klaus got up and walked to Lucas's bedroom. Knocking two times he heard Lucas voice.

"Go away." Klaus turned to Ben.

"See? He doesn't want to talk to me." 

"Just keep knocking." Klaus turned to the door again and spoke.

"Hey Lucas, it's me can I come in?"

"Oh, I thought you were someone else. Come in." Turning the knob, Klaus took a good look at Lucas's room before going towards where Lucas laid. Lucas' face was turned away from Klaus and Ben's view. 

"Who else would I be?" Lucas' shoulder went up, giving him "I don't really know."

"Come on man you need to get up." Lucas brought the blanket over his head.

"Don't do th-" Lucas interrupted him

"Wait a sec man." Lucas rolled over and hit the ground. He unwrapped himself out of the gray blankets and sat up. Bedhead, bags under eyes, oversized PJs, Lucas looked like an ad for Ambien. Lucas looked at Klaus and said, "What are we doing today except going to the cemetery?" Klaus looked at Ben confused and turned back to Lucas.

"What do you mean?" Lucas looked at him for a moment and gave him a look of realization.

"I usually go to the cemetery to give my thanks. Let's go, I'll make breakfast." Getting a lift from Klaus, the group went to the kitchen. Lucas began looking for the ingredient for some pancakes and eggs. Klaus sat in the chairs at the small round dining table. Lucas called out.

"Hey, Google." A small circle device made four small dots on its self. "What temperature is it outside?"

The Bluetooth replied, "It is 57 degrees outside." Klaus flinched at how loud it was. Lucas whispered to himself.

"Nice." Lucas oversized PJ's got in the way of cooking at some points but he simply rolled them up. Lucas was the first to make a comment.

"How was your sleep?" Klaus nodded. Ben walked over to see how the pancakes were doing.

"Terrible but it was only because of the ghosts." Lucas pondered that thought for a moment and hummed. 

"Ben said to flip the pancake before it burns." Lucas quickly flipped the pancake and turned to Klaus.

"Where do you want me to drop you off at? I have to be at the cemetery at 10." Klaus gave a confused look.

"Am I not going with you?" 

"I didn't know if you wanted to come or not. I'm just going over there to say my respects." Ben shrugged and said.

"Well, you have nothing else to do Klaus. You might as well go." Lucas brought up a very good point.

"Do you think that many ghosts would be there?" Klaus shook his head no.

"Most ghosts don't like staying where their body is buried at. I mean take Ben for example." Lucas nodded. Placing a plate of pancakes and two eggs in front of Klaus, Lucas gave him a questioning look.

"I'll come then." Lucas smiled.

"I hope you like my performance." Lucas grabbed Klaus a fork and knife and walked back into his room. Before taking a bite out of his food he re-thought that sentence. 'What performance?' After Klaus ate he walked back to Lucas's room to ask where the bathroom was. 

"Hey Lucas where's the bathroom, I need to peepee." Lucas chuckled.

"Too much information, Klaus. Look on your right and the door next to you." 

"Thank you, kind sir!" Ben waited outside of the bathroom, he waited for what felt like an hour. He heard shuffling in Lucas's room. Curiosity got the better of him and he peeked in Lucas's room to see what his friend was doing. Ben smirked when he saw that Lucas was looking at himself in the mirror. He had a suit on, a black bowtie, and a white dress shirt. His hair that was usual in front of his eyes was somehow pulled back, probably with a ton of gel, showing his Cyan Blue eyes. 

Ben watched as Lucas reach into the closet grabbing what seemed to be a long black suitcase. Swinging it over his shoulder, Lucas passed through Ben and sat down his case on the couch. Lucas placed his overcoat in his arms while he grabbed an apple. Taking a bite out of it he called out to Klaus.

"Come on Klaus. I'm about to leave." 

"Hold up I'm coming!" 

Lucas quickly put on his overcoat to hide his suit. He wanted to keep it a surprise. Klaus ran out of the bathroom following Lucas to the car, after he locked the door. Lucas began driving down to the local cemetery. Klaus looked out the window and saw many people walking in the same direction. When getting the cemetery, Klaus almost couldn't breathe. There were thousands of ghosts in the cemetery and most of the crowd didn't even fit inside. If Klaus was driving he wouldn't be able to see three feet in ahead of them. Once getting to the parking Lucas, quickly got out of the car and walked towards a man waiting for him. 

Klaus called out to Lucas, "Who are we saying your respects to?" Lucas quickly turned around and smirked, "Everyone.". Klaus leaned towards Ben looking at the crowd of ghosts, "Do you know that means?" Ben shrugged, "Not at all." Lucas met the man.

"What do you think would be good?" The man looked around the graves. "Have ya heard the song "Stay with Me"? Its mood of the song might lift their moods, I'll bring the guitar if ya want." Lucas smiled, "Sounds good."

The man traded the long suitcase for a smaller one in the shape of a violin. Lucas came back and grabbed Klaus. The ghosts. So many of them. They moved out of the way of the three people group mostly moving away from Lucas. They walked towards a small building that had stone pillars and a dome for the roof. Lucas sat Klaus down on the bench.

The man sat down next to him and looked at Klaus. "New here?" Klaus glanced at the man. "Uh yeah." The man chuckled, "You're gonna like this one.". Lucas took off his overcoat, showing his tidy suit.

"Whoa." Was all Klaus could say. Lucas opened the case to reveal a beautiful blue violin. The crowd of ghosts sat down at once watching Lucas, who was standing in the middle. Ben sat down in front of Lucas. Placing the violin under his chin and placed the bow on the strings taking a deep breath and began to play.

Hey, guys, it's ya boi. uh, skinny seaweed. jk. anyways I'm tired as shit balls right now and I'm going to try to get some sleep because it PASSED 12 PM. so yeah I'm a tired boi whos allergic to coffee.

Fun fact: I'm allergic to coffee but to get caffeine I drink tea, sleepy time tea and salted caramel are my favorites of right now. Be right back I just realized we probably have some in the cabinet. Back and we do. *cue the epic air fist or Link style it*. Ima makes some tea now.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro