Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

https://youtu.be/t-J3nyGmteo

Klaus felt the power of the music smoothing over the grass. The birds stop there singing to listen to real music. If he was blind he bet he could see just how beautiful the sound was. Lucas looked so peaceful. The ghosts began dancing with one another. It was a ball. The ghost from the Victorian ages twirled with gowns and suits, children ran and played tag and swirled with the music. The man played the same note over giving Lucas his time. 

Klaus never knew Lucas could play the violin. Klaus saw that Lucas was happier, younger, and more relaxed. Klaus never saw Lucas being stressed but now that he saw the real Lucas, Lucas who could be ten years younger and probably never have a depressing thought in his life. Klaus felt bad about not noticing. Lucas was made of music. 

The music almost stopped too quickly. The ghosts frowned but all disappeared without a trace. Lucas stood there not knowing that thousands of people were just watching him play. Packing up his things, he waved in front of Klaus's face. Lucas grinned.

"So how'd I do?" Klaus gaped at him. Klaus shot up from his seat and hugged Lucas very tightly.

"I almost cried and nearly pissed myself but that's beside the point." Lucas' chest rumbled and he choked out a laugh. Klaus tightened his grip.

"Thanks, man but could you loosen the grip, you're going to break my back." Lucas wheezed trying to breathe. Klaus instantly let go. After catching his breath he asked a question.

"How did Ben think of it?" Klaus turned to his left, he leaned away.

"He hasn't said anything at all but he looks like he's going to explode." It was true. Ben was smiling bigger than last night. His eyes shone with glee if, Klaus didn't know something changed with Ben he now noticed. He wasn't usually this happy, what the hell did he do last night? Ben spoke.

"It was great, Lucas." Klaus copied his words to Lucas. Lucas smirked.

"Thanks, guys. Ah, did you guys want to go anywhere today or we can go back to my house or something?" Klaus stretched his back and yawned.

"I didn't get enough sleep last night so if we can, could I sleep in your house again? Just for like an hour or something?" Lucas nodded. 

"We can both get some more sleep and then I'll go shopping." 

Pulling up back at the apartment, they went inside and unpacked most of their things. Lucas changed out of his clothes into something more comfortable. Grey T-shirt and blue poke a dots pants. Covering himself in his warm and fluffy blankets, he closed his eyes and instantly woke in the black void again. The tent was still up with the Christmas lights. Ben wasn't here yet it seemed. Lucas decided the tent needed some more things to make it the best tent ever. Lucas imagined what it could look like and saw the magic before him.

The tent got bigger in size, blankets, and beanbag chairs littered the floor. Lucas looked up at the void, 'It's so empty.' it was sad. Lucas closed his eyes and imagined the stars that he would see at night when he was a kid. So bright and full of stories untold. when he opened his eyes again they were there. Placing one of the many blankets he laid on the ground and watched the sight.

His view got interrupted by a familiar figure leaning over him.

"Hey, Ben." Ben waved.

"Hi." Ben sat down next to Lucas and looked at the stars with him.

"See that you redecorated the place. It looks cool." Lucas smiled.

"Thanks, buddy." Ben nodded.

"Your performance. It was amazing." Lucas face flushed.

"Thanks." 

"Have you ever played in front of a crowd?" Ben questioned, noticing the blush. Lucas pushed his lips out, thinking.

"No, I haven't."

"Well guess what."

"What?" Ben smirked at him.

"There was a huge crowd listening to you." Lucas shot up.

"Really? Holy shit." Lucas looked surprised.

"They loved you. A lot, they were dancing and running and jumping, they were having fun."

"Huh." Lucas laid down again. He turned to Ben and reached his hand out. He began petting Ben's hair.

"What is it with you and my hair?" Lucas spoke in a child's voice.

"Softy hair." Ben chuckled.

"What type of talk is that?" Lucas made an offended gasp.

"You come into my house!" Lucas burst out laughing. Ben joined him. Once they calm down, Lucas sat up and shoved his arms out. Not saying anything but looking directly at Ben. Ben sighed and wrapped his arms around Lucas. 

"This is what you were asking for right?" Lucas nodded.

"Pretty sure you wanted a hug too." Ben shrugged. Lucas smelt like cherry blossoms. He was still as warm as ever.

"Maybe." A couple of moments passed, Ben was about to fall asleep in Lucas's arms when Lucas asked a question.

"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Yeah, sure." A TV was placed in front of them, a bowl of popcorn, blankets, and the remote. Ben placed his head on Lucas's shoulder, letting Lucas' arm wrap around his stomach with his back facing Lucas. Lucas turned on the Television and began playing Ghostbuster.

(Me the writer, looks up top ten movies for comedy, sees ghostbuster and think "oh yeah i remember that one. wait a sec. OMG, it's PERFECT. Starts laughing like its the best thing in the world.")

Ben turned to him with the most deadpanned look.

"Really?" Lucas chuckled.

"Yep." Placing the remote down, Lucas wrapped his other arm around Ben's stomach. "Anyways it's a classic." Ben and Lucas watched the movie criticizing it and laughing at the sexual jokes. 

-----

The next couple of months were just like this. Klaus moved in with Lucas after a few weeks of just hanging around the house. Ben got to see Lucas every day. Lucas, Ben, and Klaus became best friends. But the more Ben hanged around Lucas the more he felt nervous and scared. He fell for Lucas, hard. Ben knew Lucas more than himself. 

Whenever Ben looked at those cyan eyes, he could feel himself tear apart. His laugh was forever contagious. His smile brightens his life and death. Ben felt himself grow towards this male. He was happier. But Ben didn't know that he loved Lucas because he still believed that he was straight.

Hey yall. that was a big oof at the end yeah? lmao. 

Fun fact: I eat cake with a spoon.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro