Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

heads up yall this is just a thing Ben and Lucas did in my head. the next couple of chapters are not going to be in the real timeline it's just going to be off topics pretty much. Enjoy.

Lucas doesn't drink alcohol what so ever. It's not because of religion or anything its just not his thing. But the topic got mentioned once in Lucas's dream void.

"Hey, Benny. You know how Klaus drinks and stuff?" Ben looked up from his comic book.

"Yeah?"

"Did you ever drink back in your life?" Ben shook his head no.

"Well, I have once in my life, and I was wondering," Lucas held out a case of beer, "if you wanted to drink some beer with me?" Before replying, Ben thought of Klaus and how uncomfortable just watching him waste his life made Ben feel but at the same time, he never got to try it before he died and it might be interesting to see Lucas drink.

"Ugh sure, why not?" Lucas handed me a bottle. He stopped me before I could open it.

"I'm warning you now it's going to taste terrible." I glance worriedly at the drink.

"How bad?"

"Kombucha times ten." My eyes widen.

"That's pretty bad. Welp." I popped the cap and held it out to Lucas.

"Cheers." "Cheers." He repeated. I took a sip and tried not gagging. 

"Oh yeah, that tastes terrible. How the fuck can Klaus take this shit?" 

_Exactly two hours later_

I've had two drinks now while Lucas has had three. We were mostly just talking and taking small sips. I could feel myself being more talkative than normal and somewhat relaxed. There was a bit of a buzz in the back of my head. I took another sip due to the fact I was thirsty. I cleared my throat. I remembered a funny story.

"Lucas, Lucas, Lucas. Ok, there was this time I was walking through all these buildings and I walked into a place filled with like bad people you know? Muggers and gangs and shit. And I thought 'Well shit let me get out of here' but then I realized that they couldn't see me so I just watched them eat cake for like an hour." Lucas smiled and laughed.

"You just watched them eat cake? You could have told one of us so we could call the police or something." I frown.

"Hey man, I am no snitch. Plus the cake looked pretty good, you can't just waste that." 

"I guess that's true." Lucas took another sip of his drink, with me following right behind.

_ Four drinks later _

I was hammered. My words were slurred and I felt sick. Lucas made me laid down next to him since I kept on stumbling when I walked. I poked Lucas.

"Hey, Lucas guess what?"

"You're in love." He smirked knowing full well that I was drunk.

"Oh really with who? I would love to meet this person."

"My fucking hair. Like fucking Jesus, man get a room."  I laugh. I drag myself towards Lucas body and place my head in his lap. I close my eyes and stick out my tongue.

"What are you doing Ben?"

"Pretending to be dead. Oh, wait." He and I both laugh out loud holding on to our stomachs. An idea suddenly pops in my head and I turn very serious. Lucas notices my change in demeanor. I motion for him to come closer. He leans in very close and I gulp questioning if I really want to do this. I grab his face and bring my lips towards his own. He understands and closes the gap and kisses me.

His lips are soft and smooth. His lips are hot and I can already feel my drunken blush turn redder. I can feel myself losing control as he grabs my cheek and places his hand on my waist. My heartbeat is beating five times faster. I break apart from the kiss and sit up, breathless. We both look away embarrassed. Lucas scratched the back of his head and spoke.

"So uh. Wanna make out?"

"Um yeah sure."

(Rest in pieces knowing that they got really drunk and don't remember this at all.)

Lmao.

Fun fact: I own more jackets and hoodie that I do with pants.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro