20.. He Fell In Love And Apology.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Flashback

" who are you?" A cute girl asked placing her hand on her waist, pouting , her hairs were in baby cut hairstyle, looking so innocent and chirping at the age of 18.

" Ma'am, I am your new bodyguard!" The handsome and devilish man informed whom she was staring with so much intensity.

" Ugh! This dad, how many time I said to him, I don't need any bodyguard, but still , why he is so stubborn." She said clenching and rotating her eyes and head.

" By the way, what is this Ma'am! Call me Donna, I am younger than you." She said cutely.

" okay Ma'am, I mean Donna." Her bodyguard plainly said, oh god how boring he was!

" so, don't you want to tell me your name?"

" Stephano !"

She smiled and exclaimed," so from today ,I am going to call you Steph !"

He nodded plainly.

" How on Earth I am clattering only!" She frivolously asked, he again nodded.

ugh! Such a boring man.

She came outside her penthouse in the garrage for fetching her Mercedes.

He also came following he.

" Ma'am, sorry Donna , you are forbidden for driving a car."

" please!"

Her twisted lips and innocent eyes could melt anyone. But his rigidity about his work and duties was too tighten to melt.

She had to go to her college in the Mercedes car in which she was not allowed to ride.

Driving was strictly forbidden for her due to her constant rash driving and tendency to indulge herself in minor and major accidents.

Entering into the college campus, she came to her bunch of friends.

She was uncomfortable with his following, her dad was such a pain!

She turned and came closer to his cheek. Her husk gave him an eerie sensation, his breathe got heavy and then she whispered in his ear, " Steph, I know it is your duty, and I will not interrupt you but this is my college, don't embarrass me.
S

eeing you with me they commented me about my overpossessive father, they never leave any stone to mock me. They always commented me for my richness. Tell me is it my fault?!! "

He nodded silently and backed off as he could understand her vision, she was right at some extent!

Flashback end

" look like, there is a lot in your story!" Alessandro whispered listening her tale of love.

She smiled reminding her lovely memories of past.

"Baby doll continue, tell me more, it is interesting!"

" I will, but before it, let's have some snacks."

She entered inside their vestibule with the two plates of cookies.

Munching a cookie , she looked at him who was staring her , exploring each and every nook of her face.

Unexpectedly ,he touched her cheek and said, " you are cute."

She blushed closing her mouth, curving her lips, and gulped the cookie, her jawline was tempting him to kiss her endlessly.

Pulling out her lips from her mouth, he came closer to him.

He placed his lips on hers , she could feel the moment, he was devouring those plumpy lips, sucking each and every corner, holding her long smooth walnut hairs.

That moment was so right and beautiful! The eternality of their unknown love was so alluring and mysterious.

He was constantly roaming his one hand around her hair and his one hand was under her shirt.

He could feel her bare waist which was as soft and delicate as flower.

After kissing each other endlessly, they broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen. There was love and desire in each other eyes for them.

Suddenly reality striked him and he remorsed, he said , "Donna, I can't control myself! I am sorry. "

" It is fine."

" Donna but you would feel wrong because you don't love me!"

" Alessandro, love is not about kiss and love making, it is beyond these physical things. "

" What do you mean? What physical things, ugh!? "

" Alessandro, I know this is our physical attraction, don't worry! I will not think this as love. Through kisses and love making ,we show our love, but love is not about kisses."

He was so heart broken that moment. For her everything was just a physical need, little did she know about his feelings and emotions and hers also.

" Sofia, I am sorry, please! "

She rolled her eyes and laid on her bed ignoring him.
It was going to be a tough task, she was deeply hurt due to his rough behavior.

" Sofiaaa...."

" Why are you disturbing me, sleep for god sake!"

She yelled at him and turned towards the other side. He was confused what should he do for convincing her.

He came closer to her and wrapped his hand aroud her slim waist. She could feel his soothing and delicate touch.

She closed her eyes, he whispered near her ear, " I am sorry Sofia! I really didn't mean to hurt you."

She was not even hearing him but only feeling his touch which softened her heart more. She tried to resist this feeling.

She was going to forgive him but her feminist nature awoke with full enthusiasm and she resisted all her feeling and didn't reciprocate him back.

He was dejected, also confused how would he took her forgiveness!

Donna was pressing her white color summer loose dress, so that she could look fine as they were going to see the Tokyo tower.

The beauty of the Tokyo city could become alluring when it was seen from the top of the tower. And the time of night was the best time when one wanted to explore and invade inside and outside the beauty of that land.

" Alessandro what happened? don't you want to compliment me? Tell me How I am looking, why are you silent?"

A natural smile imprinted at her face when she reminded those compliments. The butterflies automatically tingled into her lower abdomen. She liked the attention which he gave. His attention made her feel worthy and beautiful.

With amusing smile he looked at her, he didn't think about this. He grinned but he reminded, for her it was just physical, really?

Her thumb and forefinger twisted in front of his devilish, hot and tempting face to remind him that he was in this world only, he shouldn't went alone in his lala land.

" Sofia, I am really sorry!" Simone uttered, he really didn't know how to apologise with an angry girl.

This was tough! He was never in any love relations, even when he was, that was not serious.

Looking at him with the sceptical eyes she ignored his plee which disheartened him more.

Her cold behavior towards him was unbearable, he was already stressed out due to such a hectic day and now his will power to mollify her was no more left.

He left her there in her room only, she looked at his going figure. Did she over react ?

If he was ready to apologise to her then she shouldn't show such a cold behavior.

Her legs chased him. She came outside but all her hopes to forgive him left ahead as he was long gone in his car.

Dejection, frustration and self regret were invaded her will.

"Oh wow!"

The twinkling houses of the Tokya city was no less than stars twinkled in the sky when that was seen from the top of the Tokyo tower.

She was in her magical world, that was so wonderful and enchanting. There was no moment left alone when she was not adoring the beauty.

He was listening her blabbering with so much love towards her.

The top of the tower induced happiness in her heart, her fear was long gone.

He was looking at her, her every gesture enlightened him. That was unconditional!

This was love, his unknown feeling was love.

Her fondness towards her happiness was love. Her fears was also his fears, that was love.

These four letters were the name of his confused feelings or if this was also an infatuation like he had for Sofia.

" Are you ready, daughter? Its the time of punishing the sinner. "

Sofia read a text, she was perplexed if she should agree. She still didn't ask about the vitality of that person to Simone.

But, he said he was her lover's father, why would he lie!

She was far away from the cruelty of this vicious and bleek world.

" I am in!"

She typed the message and send him back and at last trapped into his labyrinth.

Her wait for Simone was so long, she was continously contacting him but he was not picking her call.

Her fear about loosing him strengthened more. Her impatience touched its peak.

She took a sigh of relief when she heard the opening of door knob.

Coming in front of the door, she was shocked looking at his figure.

" Alessandro, what happened?"

He looked at her with surprise, nothing was happened why she was thinking like this.

They were in the middle of the Tokyo city's supermarket.

She was particularly observing his gesture, texture and behavior from the time when she told him about Stephano. His behavior was weird!

" Why are you saying like this, Donna?"

" That's the problem Alessandro, you are calling me by my name! Why? If there is no name left darling! "

His wonder reached its peak after all what would happened!
Her impatient and eager behavior was something new. Not only his but her gestures and behavior were different.

She became impatient when he didn't compliment her, she didn't like the idea of being called by her name only.

Was she also fell for him like he fell for her? He grinned so now game begins.

" Donna, calling you with the sweet name was of no use because we don't love each other. Right!"

Her face's expression dropped instantaneously listening his words. She smiled fakely which he noticed thoroughly.

" Ok fine, let's go to the penthouse!"

Sofia was so hurt seeing his condition, he put his feet inside the door and got stumbled upon his own legs. Dizziness was misted around him. He was drowsy and drunk, She understood.

She went to him and put his one hand around her neck. He glanced at her and smiled.

" Sofia, you, Am I not dreaming?"

She closed the door and took him to their room. He was murmering apology and regret for his behavior towards her when they were on their way.

She was not feeling right, she hurt him so much, which she never intended to do.

What was the need to pretend angry with him!

Her feminist nature really pissed her off!

" Sofia, you know what, I swear I don't know how to apologize! Please don't get angry on me, I am sorry. I will never yell at you, always made you happy, but please don't be angry."

She laid his tall figure on the bed. She looked at his face, how much she broke him! Her ignorance affected him so deeply.

She wear off his navy blue blazer and his Adidas Men's shoes. She somehow adjusted his so devilish and tempting figure on the bed.

Simone was laying there closing her eyes, he could feel her touch, her care but he was more drowsy to react for a second.

She put a quilt on him and was going but Simone hold her hand, she looked at his dizzy figure who was whispering few sentences with pain , " Sofia, I really love you, please don't leave me. If you don't like my behavior then I will change my self. You can also beat me but at the end forgive me. But don't leave me like Mom did!
I love you so much."

It was midnight, Donna's sleep was far far away from the dreamlands after all what change had happened, why she was so restless!

Why Alessandro was affecting her so deeply , why his behavior was odd.

She was missing his way of calling her with such a different and cute name!

His flirt behavior was so tempting but that day all were lost behind!

She reminded how she flirted with Stephano when she was 18. And now Alessandro flirting with her filled butterlies in her abdomen.

" Does I ever fall in love with him like I fell for Stephano? " She smiled to herself. She turned back and looked at sleeping figure of her Alessandro.

Do votes and comment.
A bit revealation of her past, tell me how it is!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro