Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The sound of shoes against gravel was all that could be heard as two high school students walked side by side. The alpha sighed out before turning to the omega next to him.

"Are you sure they said I could come over? I've never been over before."

"For the last time, yes. I asked both my dads. They both said yes. The only issue might be my little brother." The omega smiles.

"Did they say yes your friend can come over or yes your alpha friend can come over?" The alpha asks, eyeing the omega next to him.

"Yes your friend can come over." The omega mumbled before smiling at the alpha.

"Are you serious?!" The brown eyed boy shouts.

"Hey! It's too late now! The bus is gone and we're already here." The hazel eyed boy smiles as he points to his house.

"Jimin, what the fuck is that?"

"My house?"

"That's not a house, that's a whole apartment building." Taehyung's mouth is ajar as he stares at the mansion.

Jimin giggled as he typed in a code and the gates slowly opened, he dragged Taehyung through the large yard and to the huge doors. Jimin took out his keys and unlocked the door before pushing the door open.

"Hi dad! Hi papa! Taehyung and I are gonna just go to my room and study." Jimin rushes as he shuts the door, pulling Taehyung to the stairs trying to get up the stairs, before Leo comes out.

"Not so fast. I would like to meet him. I was quite surprised to hear it wasn't Ms.Chu coming to the house this time."

Jimin groans before trotting back down with Taehyung. Leo eyed the boy before scoffing.

"You never told us he was an alpha."

"You never asked." Jimin mumbled.

Leo glared at his son who just looked to his omega father.

"Papa, can you tell him it's fine? Nothing's going to happen. He's the same guy I told you about when I had that really bad heart pain in class." Jimin points to Taehyung with his thumb as he spoke to his omega father.

Halo chuckled before walking to Leo and rubbing his shoulders.

"Come on, hun. They'll be fine. Trust your son, hmm?" He smiles at his husband.

Leo grunts before walking off, Taehyung grips his backpack straps as he watched the alpha disappear before looking back at his omega friend.

"He won't bother you two. I'll make you two some snacks, okay?"

Jimin nods with a smile. "Thanks, papa."

Jimin drags Taehyung up the stairs to his room. But his little brother just so happens to have his room across the hall from his. Liz looked up and threw something through the opened door which hit Jimin's thigh as he reached his bedroom door.

Jimin growled before picking up the block.

"Asshole!"

Jimin dropped his backpack at his door and rushed into Liz's room, jumping on top of him and tickling him. Liz releasing loud bursts of giggles.

"I surrender! I surrender!" Liz squealed before Jimin stopped.

"Alright, leave us alone. Unless someone's dying or papa's making food, don't interrupt." Jimin stands up.

Liz sits up on his hands.

"Us?"

He turns to the doorway where he sees Taehyung who gives him a small smile and bow.

"Hello." He says politely.

Jimin walks across the hallway and opens his bedroom door, walking in. Taehyung followed behind him before turning around and shutting the door. That's when Liz first caught a glimpse of the alpha. When he first found interest in the alpha.

"Hey, why is your brother staring at me?" Taehyung whispers to Jimin as he sets his sandwich down as he feels the stares of the younger omega who's sitting on Jimin's bed.

Jimin and Taehyung were on the ground taking a lunch break. Liz said he wanted to join because he wanted some of the sandwiches and to learn about "high school shit" since he would be going next year.

Jimin looked behind him to see Liz laying on his stomach with his hands against his cheeks as he kicked his feet back and forth.

"Hey, stop staring." Jimin calls.

"I'm not." Liz frowns as he sits up.

"You are." Jimin turns around fully to stare at his brother.

Right as Liz was about to speak, Halo knocked on Jimin's door and opened it.

"Jimin, take out the trash please."

"Alright." Jimin sighs before standing up and leaving the room.

Liz quickly gets up before looking out the door to see Jimin walking down the stairs before shutting the door and sitting next to Taehyung.

"Hi." Liz grinned.

"Um, hi." Taehyung awkwardly smiles.

"You're really handsome." Liz bits his lip.

"Thanks." Taehyung nods as he subtly scoots away from Liz.

"How long have you and my brother been friends?"

"We started talking at the end of last year, so since then." Taehyung smiles.

"Do you like my brother?"

"Oh, uh, no. I don't like him in that way. We're friends." Taehyung informs which causes Liz to smile to himself.

"You know." Liz begins as he turns to Taehyung. "You're really cute."

Taehyung awkwardly laughed before scooting back.

"And you're really young."

Liz pouts.

"Aren't you fourteen?"

Liz nods.

"Hah, well, I'm eighteen as you know. You're also my friend's brother, so I don't want to mess up anything."

Liz sighs before moving away and placing his hands in his lap.

"I can see you like me but I'm really not trying to get in trouble. Maybe when you're older." Taehyung says as he notices Liz's pout.

Liz laughs quietly to himself before standing up.

"Fine. Watch out then Kim Taehyung, I'm gonna be hot when I get older." He giggled before standing up and walking out of Jimin's room into his own.

Jimin just came upstairs and saw his brother shut his bedroom door. He walked into his room and pointed outside with his thumb.

"What's up with him?"

"Nothing. He just said he's too bored with high school shit." Taehyung nods.

Jimin hums before sitting down.

They continued to work on their homework and upcoming assignment.

As years went by Liz did his best to show Taehyung he was mature enough for him to date. But at seventeen was when his brother and parents were torn. He wouldn't dare make a move on his brother's best friend while his brother was going through a hard time. He, Chung-ha, and Taehyung were at Jimin's side the whole time. The twenty-one-year-old was having a hard time. His heart had begun acting up again and he visited the hospital quite frequently.

One day, as Jimin sat up in a chair near a window with an IV drip attached to the dorsal part of his hand, he looked at his brother who was folding the blanket he used when he spent the night there.

"How long have you liked him?" Jimin blurts through his pale lips.

Liz looks up as he sets the blanket down.

"What do you mean?"

"I know you like Tae. I just want to know how long."

Liz picks at his nails before answering.

"Since the day you brought him to the house."

"Three years?"

Liz nods as he sits down on the couch. Jimin hums as he looks back out the window.

"Does he know?"

"Y-yeah."

Jimin chuckled.

"Why are you so nervous?"

"Because I'm scared of what you'll say."

Jimin smiled weakly.

"I'm not like dad. I don't care. A crush is a crush." Jimin answers in a slight whisper as his eyes start to close.

Liz gets up quickly as he pats Jimin's face.

"Brother!" He shouts as Jimin's heartbeat slows. The beeping monitor slowed.

"Yah!" He yelled as his eyes started to water before Jimin's eyes opened.

"Don't do that!" Liz huffs as he hugs his brother.

Jimin shuts his eyes before raising a hand and rubbing Liz's back.

Liz walked alongside Taehyung as they were taking Jimin some groceries as well as a dinner for everyone who was helping Jimin set up his new apartment. He knew he couldn't keep living with Chung-ha as she was moving in with Seokjin and Rosé. Hyejin luckily was able to snag an apartment next to hers for him.

"Taehyung?" Liz asked as his warm breath turned into a white fog.

"Hmm?"

"I haven't asked this since I was fourteen and I'm twenty now and I just wanted to bring it up again because I really like you." Liz turned to Taehyung as he stopped walking. Taehyung stopped walking a little ahead of Liz.

"And I think you like me too." Liz shrugged as he bit his lip.

Taehyung gripped the bags in his hands before turning around.

"Will you not act on it because you still see me as Jimin's little brother?" Liz asked as his eyebrows were raised and furrowed.

"Liz-"

"Please answer me."

"I don't know Liz. Yes, I do still see you as my best friend's little brother, because that's how I met you. It's difficult to see you as anything but that."

"So you will never be able to see me as my own person? I'm nothing but Jimin's little brother. You don't see Park Liz?" Liz bit back.

"No, that's not what I meant." Taehyung says quickly before sighing.

"Yeah Liz, I do like you. But it's just hard to act on these feelings at the moment."

"Why? We both like each other and I'm sure Jimin won't care." Liz approaches Taehyung and looks up at the alpha.

"Please." The omega begged, his hazel eyes wide as they mixed with the alpha's big brown eyes.

"Liz."

"Tae."

Taehyung sighed.

"Can I just..." Taehyung began before exhaling. "Can I just talk to Jimin about it?"

Liz's shoulders slump before he nods and walks ahead of Taehyung to Jimin's apartment. Taehyung followed behind him from afar. Giving the omega his space.

Taehyung and Jimin were washing dishes in the kitchen before Taehyung sat the plate he finished drying down.

"Hey, Min." Taehyung turned to Jimin who was drying his hands.

"Yeah?"

"Okay so, um." Taehyung struggled before blurting it out.

"I like your brother." He flinches back as he shuts his eyes before prying one eye open.

Jimin looked at Taehyung before leaning back against the counter and crossing his arms.

"Taehyung, you have an anger problem and I don't want you hurting my brother." Jimin watches Taehyung as his shoulders fall.

"I won't hurt him, Min. I wouldn't do that to you or him."

"I don't think it's a good idea. You two could be cute yeah but you'd be the first person he's ever been with. If you fuck up, you won't go away like any other guy." Jimin explains as he taps his arm.

"Jimin-"

"Other than your anger problem, you smoke. Liz hates the smell."

"I know he does but-"

"I really don't think this is good for either of you."

"Jimin I swear, even if I do hurt him both of you can beat me up about it! He's been asking and I really wanna say yes but I refuse to ruin our friendship over this."

Jimin watched the eagerness in Taehyung's eyes then sighed before shaking his head with a smile.

"Fine."

"Fine?" Taehyung asked.

"You can accept both yours and Liz's feelings. But if you fuck up promise I get to kick your ass." Jimin smiled as he stuck out his pinky.

Taehyung happily took Jimin's pinky in his larger one with a boxy smile.

"Promise."

Taehyung timed today just right. He hoped, anyway. They said that the first snow would be that day so he called Liz to meet him at a park where they used to go when he and Jimin were in high school.

"Hi." Liz smiled as his nose and cheeks were rosy.

He sat next to Taehyung on the bench. Taehyung turned to Liz with a smile before taking his hands in his.

"I asked Jimin."

Liz nods before frowning.

"He said no didn't he? He's very protective, almost as much as dad." Liz pouts.

Taehyung chuckles as he kisses the omegas hands, holding them in his much larger ones, warming them.

"He said yes."

Liz's face lit up as he squealed and leaped forward, hugging Taehyung. Taehyung laughed as he hugged him back.

"But he did bring something to my attention." Taehyung spoke, with his lips against Liz's temple.

"What?" Liz leaned back, eyes wide as he looked at the alpha.

Liz's scent is sickening sweet. But Taehyung was drowning in it.

"You hate my smoking. He also told me about my anger issues."

"Oh, well, we can work on it together!" Liz nods with a grin.

"You'll work on it with me?" Taehyung smiles and Liz nods happily.

Taehyung rubs his nose into Liz's neck and giggles as he hugs him.

"You haven't asked me yet." Liz pushed Taehyung back slightly with a mischievous smile.

"Lizzie."

"Yes?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes." Liz gushed as Taehyung pressed his forehead against his.

Slowly, snow began to fall. Liz and Taehyung looked up, seeing the small snowflakes fall onto the ground.

"I guess, I did time it right." Taehyung laughed.

Liz squished his cheek against Taehyung's as they held each other. Watching the first snow of the year.

"Tae! Tae! No! Kisses!" Liz ran down the stairs and jumped up on Taehyung who caught him.

Liz wrapped his legs around Taehyung's waist as his hands rested on the alpha's shoulders. He smiled down at the alpha and kissed his nose.

Taehyung smiled up to Liz as he held him.

"What're you going to do the whole day I'm gone?" Taehyung hummed.

"Well, I might just lounge around the house or go see some friends." Liz nods.

Taehyung set him down before kissing his forehead.

"Okay, have fun."

He grabs his keys and jacket before leaving.

Liz smiles to himself as he looks out the window, watching as his boyfriend got into his car and left the driveway.

He walked off to get his phone and call a friend of his to meet up at a coffee shop. She agreed to meet him, which meant he had to get dressed.

He wore baggy blue jeans and rolled up the ends. He wore a black and white striped short sleeve shirt. Underneath he wore a white long sleeve shirt. He threw a bucket hat on. He grabbed his phone and left the house, getting in his car and driving to the coffee shop.

Once there he saw his friend and ran over to her.

"Emily." He smiled as he sat down.

"Liz. How are you?"

"Fantastic." Liz hummed with a huge smile and eyes that sparkled like stars.

"Ooh. Is Mister Park in love?"

Liz nodded as he bit his lip.

"I have a boyfriend." Liz gushed.

Emily gasped as she leaned over the table.

"Spill!"

Liz laughed as he held her hands in his.

"He's literally fantastic. He's super sweet and caring. He cuddles me and gives me kisses. The only downside is he won't kiss my lips or have sex with me." Liz pouts as he leans down on the table.

Emily snorts.

"You just have to pin him down one time. That's what I had to do with my alpha."

"Yeah but Esther's at your feet." Liz laughs.

"And your alpha isn't?"

Liz sighs.

"He's hard headed. I'm not like my papa. My dad's hard headed but he has a good grip on him." Liz nods.

"Maybe Mr. Park, be controlling your dad with dat ass."

"Ew, Emily." Liz groaned.

Emily started quietly scream-laughing.

Liz was in disgust as the thought of the reason Halo has control over Leo is through sex. It disturbs him yet doesn't surprise him.

"I guess I'll talk to him about it later." Liz sighs.

The door to Taehyung's house opened as the tired alpha walked in. He took his shoes off and hung his jacket up before seeing Liz on the couch flipping through the channels on the TV.

"You didn't head home?" The alpha asked as he sat his keys down then sat down next to Liz who cuddled up next to him.

"No, I have something I want to ask."

"Okay?" Taehyung turns to Liz with a small smile.

"You still see me as just Jimin's little brother don't you?"

Taehyung looked away before looking back at Liz.

"What makes you ask that?"

"Just answer my question."

"No, babe. I see you as a beautiful omega who I love."

"Okay then why won't you kiss my lips."

"I have."

"You haven't."

"Really?"

Liz nods with a pout.

"Aw, I'm sorry love." Taehyung frowns before cupping Liz's chin and taking his lips.

Liz grins into the kiss as Taehyung pulls back but Liz chases after it and pecks him again quickly.

"I have one more thing to ask and tell you."

"What is it?"

"I'm ready for sex."

Taehyung's eyes widened.

"Will you do it with me?" Liz grinned at Taehyung who's eyes grew even wider.

Liz was grinning up at the ceiling as he held the blankets to his naked chest. He turned to Taehyung who was laying on his side, head propped up on his hand who was looking down at his beautiful boyfriend.

"So?" He asked.

Liz turned his head to him, covering his nose with the blanket as he smiled hard.

"It was nice." He whispered shyly.

Taehyung smiled hard at his shy boyfriend and attacked his face with kisses.

"Yeah?"

Liz giggled and nodded as he hugged Taehyung, rubbing his nose against the alpha's strong chest.

"Lizzie." Taehyung called to Liz who looked up to him.

"I love you."

Liz grinned sheepishly.

"I love you too."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro