Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Liz was grumbling as he opened the door to his house and walked in after Taehyung who shuts the door.

"Are you fucking serious?!" Liz shouts as he turns around to Taehyung as he throws his keys on the marble counter.

"Are you saying that I'm in the wrong?" Taehyung shouts back.

"Why the fuck would you hit him that many times?! Are you fucking insane?! If it wasn't for my dad you'd be sleeping in a jail cell right now!" Liz screamed.

"And what?! You wanted me to just let him disrespect you like that? Who the fuck do you think I am?"

"You got hurt in the process you dumb fuck!"

Liz huffed as he turned around to go to the bathroom and grab a first aid kit.

"Sit your ass down." Liz growls as he sees Taehyung walk towards him.

"Liz-"

"Sit!"

Taehyung huffs as he sits down, crossing his legs.

Liz walks into the living room and sits down on the coffee table as he pops open the kit and grabs a cotton ball, placing it over a bottle of hydrogen peroxide, tipping the bottle then rubbing Taehyung's lip with the cotton ball.

Taehyung flinched slightly.

"Don't move." The blonde warns as he continues to wipe his lover's lip.

"I get it, Tae." Liz sighed as he leaned back. "You didn't like what he said and neither did I but you shouldn't have punched him that much. His nose is broken and he lost some teeth."

"He called you nothing more than a hole then proceeded to grab your butt, I personally think I should've done more." Taehyung shrugged.

"You do this all the time, though."

"I do not." Taehyung looks Liz up and down with his lip pulled up into a scowl.

"Yes, you do. You get possessive, aggressive, and jealous. Those aren't a good mix, babe." Liz frowns as he holds Taehyung's face.

Taehyung turned his head away from Liz.

"Tae." Liz called as Taehyung stood up and walked off.

Liz watched as the alpha walked outside to the backyard and sighed, biting his lip and tapping his feet against the wood floor before sighing. Not even going to check on Taehyung knowing he was outside smoking. He instead went to the bathroom and took a shower. He did however hear the door to the bathroom open and shut then the sound of ruffling before Taehyung got into the shower, behind him. He felt Taehyung's hands on his shoulders as he left a soft lingering kiss on the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry." He whispers.

"You always are." Liz answers back before turning around to face Taehyung, just to rinse his hair.

"I really am."

"Usually when people apologize they don't do it anymore. But you keep on doing it." Liz responds with his eyes still closed, rinsing his hair.

"I'm trying, Liz." Taehyung exhaled.

Liz opened his eyes and stared at his boyfriend as he had just finished rinsing his hair.

"I know you are but it seems like your outbursts are getting worse." Liz sighs.

Taehyung hurriedly hugs Liz which catches the omega by surprise. His eyes widened as his arms were bent and pressed against Taehyung.

"Babe, please." Taehyung whispered.

Liz stretches his arms out then rubs Taehyung's hair.

"It's okay. Don't worry about it okay?" The twenty-one-year-old shut his eyes and whispered.

Taehyung nodded against Liz's shoulder as he held him.

"So, who's house?" Emily asks as she clicks her phone off and shoves it in her back pocket.

She looks between Liz and Edward. Edward was a friend of Emily that she wanted Liz to meet.

"We can go to mine?" Liz suggest.

"Won't your boyfriend be there?" Emily asks as they walk side by side, Edward next to Emily putting her in the middle.

"Probably." Liz shrugs as they walk to Liz's car.

"Will he be mad?"

"It's my house, Emily."

Emily nods with a small laugh as she gets in the passenger seat. Liz gets into the driver seat and Edward sits in the back behind Emily.

The ride was filled with Liz and Emily singing to whatever Emily played on her phone. Edward in the back simply watching them enjoy themselves. Once they reached Liz's house they saw another car in front of it.

"Yep, he's here." Liz says as he turns the car off and gets out.

The two following behind him. He unlocked the door and walked in. He walked into the living room and sat his bag down, telling the two to sit down and make themselves comfortable.

Taehyung walked out of the kitchen, shirtless and wrapping his knuckles in white bandages. Liz rushed over and grabbed his hands.

"Did you get into another fight?" Liz whined.

"No, I just went out to a boxing gym."

"I don't believe you."

Taehyung rubbed his knuckles before sighing.

"Yeah, I got into another fight."

Liz screamed with his mouth closed as he smacked Taehyung's arm.

"I told you to fucking stop!"

"I know! I'm sorry!"

Liz began lecturing his boyfriend once again. Taehyung zoned out like he always does and notices something that starts to make his blood heat up. Edward was sitting back with his leg's open as he stared at Liz's ass, licking and biting his lip.

Taehyung suppresses a growl and walks towards Liz. Placing his hands onto Liz's butt and swaying them side to side to not seem off to Liz.

"I know, baby, I know. I'll do better this time." Taehyung nods as he kisses Liz who stares at him as if he's gone mad.

"I can make it up to you later." Taehyung leered.

Liz snorted before patting his shoulders.

"Fine. We'll see if that makes me forget you hurt yourself and someone else again."

Liz walks back to the two and sits in front of them before taking a few things out of his bag.

Taehyung lights himself a cigarette before walking to where Liz sat. He pecked his cheek then walked out to the backyard.

"Taehyung smokes?" Emily's eyes widened.

"Yeah. You didn't know?" Liz asks with a raised eyebrow as he looks up at her.

"No. It doesn't even smell like it."

"Well, his house used to reek of it but I aired it out. But when he smokes here he always goes outside, but for extra measures I do air out the house."

Emily nods in understanding.

"I see."

"Let's start then."

Edward sighed out as he stretched.

"Finally." He smiled as he looked at their finished product.

Their idea was flawless.

"Do you want me to drive you all home?" Liz asks.

"Nah, I live close by, you know that." Emily says through a strained voice as she stretches. She stands up and takes their plates to the kitchen.

Edward watches her before speaking.

"I actually live kind of far. I'd love it if I could get a ride from you." He smiled.

Liz nods as he stands and grabs his things to take upstairs to his room. He walked in and saw Taehyung laying on his bed on his phone.

"I'll be back."

"Where are you going?"

"I'm taking Edward home."

Taehyung sits up quickly.

"No."

"No? Sorry, I don't think I was asking." Liz scoffs as he squints at Taehyung.

"Babe, he's bad news. I don't want you alone with him." Taehyung stands up and walks to Liz, gripping his arms.

"Taehyung, it's fine."

"Liz, I'm serious."

"Taehyung, I'm leaving."

"Liz, I swear, please, don't."

Liz pulled away from Taehyung and left the room, walking downstairs. Taehyung rushed after him and looked over the railing and watched as Edward eyed his boyfriend until all three were out the door.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" Taehyung growled to himself.

What could he do? He didn't want to piss off his boyfriend but he sure as hell doesn't want him hurt.

He decided to sit in Liz's room quietly and hope he would be okay.

Liz stopped the car in front of where Edward said he lived and smiled at him.

"Thanks for all your hard work today."

Edward nods before turning to Liz and staring at him. Slowly Liz started to feel light headed. Almost drunk. His eyes grew heavy and his cheeks were red.

"You don't look well." He frowned.

Liz's body began to feel weird as it grew hot.

"Maybe I can give you some water upstairs."

Liz immediately shook his head.

"I'll just go home."

"It doesn't look safe to drive." Edward leaned closer before Liz shook his head and turned the AC on in the car.

"I'm fine. Go home."

Edward scowled to himself before getting out of the car. Liz immediately went home to his boyfriend who was quietly pissed off that he reeked of Edward and was in a heat like state.

Edward had tried to make Liz submit to him using his pheromones.

Sick bastard. Taehyung cursed.

"I wanna come with." Taehyung says as he walks downstairs to Liz.

"Why are you always at my house? You have a home of your own."

Taehyung laughed and held Liz's waist.

"Because I love you~"

Liz rolled his eyes.

"Fine you can come, but don't talk."

"What do you mean, don't talk?"

"As in zip your pretty lips."

Taehyung snorts before agreeing and walking hand-in-hand with the hazel eyed boy.

Once they reached the small coffee shop Liz saw Emily and Edward talking as they sat near the many glass windows. Large windows. They played the role of walls.

Liz sat down in front of Emily happily but Taehyung sat in front of Edward slowly, glaring at the alpha.

Taehyung didn't listen to anything the three said, he just glared at Edward. Any move he made, Taehyung immediately caught. Any flick of movement his eye made, Taehyung caught. He was there guarding the love of his life. He was taking it serious.

"Let's go get drinks." Emily says to Liz as she stands up.

"We'll be back." Liz smiles and pecks Taehyung's cheek before following Emily.

Edward was about to turn his head before Taehyung snapped his fingers in front of his face.

"Where the fuck are you looking?" He barks.

Edward laughed dryly.

"You sure do bark a lot huh puppy?"

Taehyung's finger twitches as his hands rest on the table.

"Do you wanna see this puppy's bite?" He shoots back, eyeing Edward who rolled his eyes.

"Why so mad? I'm just admiring some beauty that I want."

"He's fucking taken."

"Doesn't mean I can't take him from you. Fuck him as much as I want and watch as he cries and withers. He is an omega after all."

Taehyung snapped and jumped over the table.

Repeatedly punching Edward to the point blood covered his knuckles. Everyone watched terrified as Taehyung saw nothing but red until he felt small hands pull on him. The voice slowly became clear.

Liz.

He was breathing hard as the sound of the cafe finally filled his ears. Everyone was screaming and yelling. Someone said to call the police and others said call an ambulance. Emily was on the ground checking on Edward.

Liz was holding Taehyung back, one hand on his arm and another on his chest. He looked back at the bloody Edward terrified. Taehyung looked around at everyone before grabbing Liz's hand and running out.

"Taehyung stop! Let go! Taehyung!"

Liz pulled back, causing Taehyung to jerk back.

"What the fuck was that?!" He screamed.

"He was crossing many lines, Lizzie."

"No! What the fuck?! You don't go beating people to a blooding pulp just because they said something!"

"But you don't even know what he said!"

"I don't need to know what he said to know you still did something drastic!"

"He said he was going to take you and use you as nothing but a sex toy, Liz! You wanted me to just walk away?" Taehyung yells back.

"Yes, for fucks sake! I doubt he even said that! You just don't want me around other alphas, is that it?"

Taehyung scoffed in disbelief before walking off.

"Taehyung, come back! I am talking to you! Taehyung!" Liz screamed as Taehyung walked off. Slowly disappearing.

"Are you fucking serious."

Liz went to visit Edward. He wasn't hurt that bad. His nose wasn't broken but there were a few small cracks.

"Hey. I'm so sorry."

Edward shook his head with a small smile.

"It's whatever. I guess I said something that angered him." Edward frowned.

"I'll talk to him. Make him apologize." Liz nods.

Edward nods with a smile. "Thank you."

"He said that you said something about taking me from him and just having sex with me. He made it up, right?"

Edward's face changed for a quick second before looking disgusted and shaking his head.

"He told you that? How disgusting. I would never."

"Yeah, that's what I thought. Sorry, again."

Liz left and headed back to his house, knowing Taehyung was probably outside smoking.

He walked immediately to the backyard, he opened the door and saw Taehyung staring down at his knuckles that had dried blood on them.

"Taehyung."

Taehyung tapped the end of the cigarette and watched the ash fall before turning around and seeing Liz, look at him disappointingly. He walked right by him and put the cigarette out on the ashtray on the counter.

"Why would you lie about that?" Liz asked broken heartedly.

"Lie about what?" He spit.

"What Edward said. He told me he would never say that."

Taehyung's eyes turn bright red.

"And you fucking believed him?! Are you insane?"

"Can you please just tell me the truth of why you hit him?"

"Park Liz, that's the fucking truth and you don't believe me?! You know what, fuck this bullshit. Your dad fucking hates me because of what Jimin went through and because I'm not drowning in money. You don't believe me and always say it's my fault I act on impulse. Literally fuck this!" Taehyung yelled as he threw a vase past Liz.

Liz screamed and ducked as he shook. He looked up at a seething alpha.

"You're fucking me over and I'm not having it. Let's break up."

"W-what?" Liz stuttered on the verge of tears.

"Let's. Break. Up." Taehyung repeats before leaving, slamming the door after him.

Liz slowly fell down, covering his ears with shaking hands as he cried. His first thought?

Call Jimin.

Liz sobbed as his brother held him and rocked him.

"A-and then E-Emily told me later that he was right! I fucked it all up, Minnie!" Liz coughed out as he began choking on his cries.

Jimin sighed as he kissed the top of Liz's head.

"I know bubba, I'm so sorry." Jimin rubbed Liz's head.

"What if dad kills him?" Liz gasped as he sat up looking at Jimin.

His eyes, nose, and ears were all pink.

"Papa won't let him, he loves Tae remember." Jimin nods as he waves for Liz to lay back down which he does sniffling.

"Maybe we shouldn't have dated." Liz's voice croaks.

Jimin doesn't say anything as he rubs Liz's hair.

After the breakup, Liz stayed locked up in Jimin's apartment with him. Taehyung went to anger management and rehab to quit smoking. Both of which were successful. Liz felt mournful since Taehyung didn't want to see him at all.

He had to speak to him through Jimin when Jimin would go visit the alpha.

It took a while before they both recovered from their heart break. They still love each other dearly and it shows clearly but they don't want to hurt again. Not to mention Leo despises Taehyung.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro