Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jimin held his hands behind his back as his shoes clacked on the tiled floor. A wooden fan vibrating hard, shaking as it spun quickly. It kept the room quite cool.

“Cherry!” One man shouted as he stood up. His large body builder-like build rushed towards Jimin’s smaller frame, hugging him tightly and twirling the omega who giggled.

“Ronny! Be careful I’m wearing a skirt.” Jimin pouted.

The alpha named Ronny chuckled as he sat him down.

"How are you, Cherry?"

"I'm well. And you?" Jimin smiled.

"Ah fantastic now that you're here. But, dear, what are you doing here? Are you finally gonna let me take you on that date?" He smirked as he looked down at the shorter man who rolled his eyes with a sly smile before showing Ronny his left hand.

"I'm a taken omega. No can do." Jimin giggled at Ronny's face.

Ronny took Jimin's smaller hand in his larger hand and looked from the ring to Jimin's smile.

"When?!"

"Last week." Jimin grinned as he wiggled his fingers.

"Who's the lucky bastard?" Ronny asked with wide eyes.

"Ron, who are you talking to—?" A shorter beta walked around a corner and screamed as he ran to Jimin and tackled him in a hug.

"Cherry! Oh my god! How long has it been?! You're gorgeous, oh!" The beta screamed as he looked him over.

Jimin giggled.

"Hi, Yuni." Jimin smiled, eyes disappearing.

"Wait until everyone hears you're here." Yuni smiled brightly.

"You aren't here to take Ronny back are you?"

"Take back?! I broke up with him!" Ronny defended.

"Is that what you've been telling everyone?" Jimin rolled his eyes.

Ronny rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms.

"Maybe I don't like knowing you broke up with me after sex. Hurt my ego."

Jimin fell forward as he laughed before standing up and tapping his toes as he leaned forward, hands behind his back.

"It's not that you were bad. I just wanted something new." Jimin giggled.

"And I did. But I'm keeping this one." He said, holding his hand up, wiggling his twinkling finger.

Yuni screamed as he took his hand and gapped.

"Who?! When?!"

Jimin smiled lovingly at his ring.

"I'll invite you to the wedding, don't worry. I came here to visit the big man who I haven't seen in a while. Don't tell my parents I'm here. They'd be less than happy." Jimin informed as he pointed at both of them.

Yuni and Ronny nod in unison as Jimin smiles at them before bowing and walking off down the long hallway. His heels clicking, getting quieter as he disappeared.

He approached a door and knocked.

"Come in." A deep muffled voice spoke.

Jimin opened the door, shutting it behind him as his eyes caught the large and bold "R" tattoo in the middle of the man's back as he slid his button up shirt on. The room lacked any artificial light as the wooden blinds allowed the dying sun to say it's finally goodbyes. Casting soft shades all around the room as another wooden fan cooled the dark office.

"R." Jimin called, causing the man to turn around.

"Cherry? What're you doing here?" R's eyebrows furrowed.

"Does your father know you're here?" R questions as he sits down.

"No. Does your husband know you're here?"

R rolls his eyes.

"What my love doesn't know won't hurt him."

Jimin chuckled before leaning forward and wiggling his hand.

"I'm engaged, you know." Jimin grinned to which R chuckled.

"Congrats, Cherry. Have you been flaunting that around?"

Jimin nods.

"You waved it in Ron's face didn't you?"

Jimin giggled as he held his hand to his chest. Jimin sighed before the smile dropped from his face.

"Speaking of my fiance, he's mentioned something about you."

R raised an eyebrow as he started wiping down one of his many guns.

"Did he now?"

"He and his childhood friends idolised you."

"Is that right?" R's eyes darkened as a smile graced his face.

Jimin's heels clicked against the ground before he gently placed his hands on the mahogany, leaning forward as he stared into R's eyes.

"You're the most respected and powerful mafia don. I presume you can help out your favorite person with someone who's been causing problems? Even after all your quiet years you still manage to strike fear into everyone." Jimin's lips popped with each word as he whispered.

R leans forward, his elbows on the table.

"Who do you need me to take care of?" R whispered, his fingers interlocked.

"You know the accident my fiance was in?"

"I do recall that sad day and all those months you mourned."

"I want you to take care of that bitch who hurt him."

R chuckled darkly as he stood up, sliding his hand across the table as he stood to Jimin's side. Jimin remained unmoving as his hands stayed on the table as he looked straight to where R once sat. R stood with his front facing Jimin's side as his eyes shone a bright red as his white teeth seemed to glow in the darkened room.

"Simple." R's dark voice chortled as Jimin stood up before turning his head to R.

"But I want to accompany you."

R shook his head as he walked around to the other side of Jimin, Jimin's head following him as he looked down at the ground, hands clenching at the sound of the older man's chuckle.

"Cherry, I can't allow that."

"She's put my family through pain. Not just my fiance and not just me, but our young son too. Our son was almost without a father because of her and you want me to stand back and not do something?"

R was quiet before he sighed, arms crossing over his bare chest.

"King will come too." Jimin finished, which sold R.

"Fine. If you and your little fiance come, I'll allow it. But he cannot know I'll be there."

"He won't." Jimin grinned, smiling equally as evil as R, as his hazel eyes glowed, mixing with R's glowing red eyes.

"Perfect." R almost growled as he walked over to his desk and picked up something before placing it on his face.

The black mask covered his whole face except his left eye which shone brightly with excitement.

"You and your little fiance can have as much fun as you want as long as I get to kill her. We can't have someone who hurts our precious Cherry living like they haven't done a thing wrong." R tapped Jimin's chin with the tips of his fingers which caused Jimin to smile.

"Call in Ronny, Gon, and Yuni. We have something to take care of."

You couldn't see it but R had a huge murderous smile spread across his face as his eyes glowed, staring at the omega who held the same smile.

"It's been a while since you've done this kind of work hasn't it, Cherry?"

Jimin chuckled remember the man he murdered with his heel a while ago.

"You could say that."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro